New to forum

May as well do a little philosophy here…

Hells pawn

Why not?

I live in the shadow of the grey brooding hulk of Dartmoor where assorted oddball cults meet, and I don’t think its to play cricket -

[size=150]Moor sheep ‘killed by occultists’
A farmer has found six dead sheep with broken necks and eyeballs removed.
Daniel Alford, of Devon, found four corpses laid out in a square. Two others were near stones and apparently arranged to make a pagan symbol.
[/size]

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/4357188.stm

Mick - ‘Occultists’ sounds better than ‘sad teenage twats’.

And Ucc - I wouldn’t dream of correcting your splelling.

So Hellspawn, do you believe in God…? And if so, why are you worshipping the runner up…? Sounds awfully unsatanic to me.

it’s just another form of rebelling against christianity. When freedom of religion develops in the middle east, you’ll have religions worshipping Jinn.

It’s all fine and good, but… let’s not call it something it’s not. Hells pawn… your religion is mere rebellion and nothing more.

Hmm… What I infer from Spawn’s eschatology is that, in the end, JC is the loser who ends up whining in a corner with a fat lip, run down by S’s flamboyant belligerant burst. That is, Big Daddy S and JC are kinda like rival siblings (see S’s royal origins), but of a manufactured sort. God is more like the elegant arbiter who prefers to observe rather than act, the imperial figure of purpure-clad sovereign watching how His Son wages battle against His most worthy knight. It’s a battle of two sides, each of which has their own supporters. Some sing Ossanah, others bathe in goat blood or whatever. It is noble, competitive, manly. It is the King’s boy vs. the upstart noble tired of being vassal. It is Roe vs Wade, Real Madrid vs Barcelona (or, in Tab’s world, Galatasary vs Fenerbahce.)

People come from all over in jocular mood and chant a lot, waving their banners and kissing their amulets. They place bets and jeer like hormonal tasmanian devils. It is mediaeval par excellence. The band sings and wine pours into glasses, with soporific cheer.In this vim cosmology, atheists and agnostics are the buskers that warble their cogitations on the sidelines. Buddhists are beggars waiting by the wayside, Taoists are the ushers, Muslims are sporadic trouble-makers who like to plant crackers and Jews are Jews. The Pope is the bookie, LaVey is the gentleman who tells you what time it is, guests are entertained by trubadurs like Dawkins and Dennett, crooning verses of distant lands. Everyone’s waiting for the big fight to begin, each expecting that their bet will be the first to lance.

In other words, you are not a real devil worshipper. You are borrowing from Christian mythology so that you can create a religion that will let you do as you so please all under the auspices of religion. So when you obsess about money and power, you do it for your god.

Basically, Uccisore was right. Poser.

-Thirst

Yes. Satanism was a reaction to christendom. Still attached as the antinim?

That was very warm and humane.

Excellent.

Satan’s already beat and he knows it, so he’s just having a last spiteful fling to try to drag as many poor saps down to hell with him as he can…
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone…” (Revelation 20:10)

We know satan likes to torture people because he does it already on this earth -
Before curing a lame woman, Jesus said “Satan has bound her for eighteen years” (Luke 13:16)
So just imagine the fun Satan will have with people when he gets his hands on them in hell.
For example if someones terrified of spiders he’ll throw them in a pit full of them for a million years…And if they don’t like confined spaces he’ll lock them in a trunk for another million…And if they don’t like the sight of blood he’ll rip open their abdomens and twirl their intestines round his fingers…Even worse, he’ll make people listen nonstop to Cliff Richard records for yet another zillion years
Hence the warning - “Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling”
(Philip 2:12 KJV)

Buhahahah.

Carnal hedonism, right?

If noone ever wrote a devinely-inspired “book of Satan”, and set up out a bunch of seals which directly could connect to that being, – then we are most likely faced with the same phenomenon which imageless-monotheists are faced with. Each person’s version of the godform is different. They maybe invoke a few pieces of the whole godform’s personality, but then the rest of it is their own personality, and they create a dualistic version of the future which they work towards, in a symbolic personification.

All of these different thoughtforms attach themselves to the name and the main god-head, eventually rendering that psionic construct to be a composite character, with too many different parts to become a single being, so it splits or spreads appart. From this point onward, the one name and one image can be used to access different versions and different re-creations of the same spiritual character, eventually leading them to this:
You find what you look for.

What they find in the godform depends upon what they look for in the godform.

So, there is Satan A, Satan B, Satan C, etc. All just ideas, and one version is accessed or created due to personal preferance.

“NO blackmagick, spells”?

What do you actually do, then?

The way that you talk… It’s almost as if, you could remove the word “satan” and add the word “personal desires”.

Funny how long it takes for an all-mighty God to beat an enemy which he himself created…

Who likes to torture people?
I thought your God invented hell in the first place…

Okay.

Right here.

Fuck you.

You got that?

I’m not affraid of death or pain. I’m not affraid of my friends dieing. I’m not affraid of myself dieing. I’m not affraid of anything I love being destroyed. I don’t give a flying f***.

Suppressive powers use fear as a suppressive control device. These basterds use threats as weapons, because they don’t actually have the power to actuate what they are talking about. So, they bluff as a last resort. You suck. You and your god and your everything, is all just a bunch of f**king words. You and I both shall die. We are going to the same place. It’s pathetic. All you have is your faith. It’s really pathetic. It doesn’t have substance. You can’t raise the dead, heal the sick, etc. Antil you figure out how to actuate magick power, you’re just bluffing.

That’s right. I’m talkin’ to everyone here who ever claimed hell exists. It’s rediculous terrorism. Big man, oooo, I know God, I’m gunnu live forever, BULLSHIT! You’ll be dead and you can’t say jack-shit about God. You all just eco your holy-books. You preach the word. But can your all-mighty God actually do it? NOOOOOOOOOOO! CAN’T DO IT!

All of the gods were created by mortals. Gods weren’t always here. Humans made them during history. Mortals made mortals.

How the fuck do you torture an invincible soul?
You don’t.
Consciousness is self-controlled.

Coward.

You and your God are coward shit.

Bluff. Promises. No substance. Your just like veryone else. Don’t ge so arrogant and pompus. Your god is no better then the rest. You are no better then the rest of humanity. Hell is fake. Death gets us both.

Nice to see my presence is causing alot of debate. :evilfun:

seeing as how satan created the rift between himself and God, not the other way around…

satan tried to overthrow God. God created hell as punishment for satan. satan tries to take as many down with him as he can. God doesn’t like to torture anyone, but basically He needed a place to keep satan and punish him. the truth is, satan isn’t even IN hell. he’s on this earth. when the end times come, he will be banished to hell, but he doesn’t want to go alone. satan is not the king of hell. he’s not in charge of hell. he will be punished the same way as anyone who follows him. that’s what christianity teaches, unless you get your views on heaven and hell from bugs bunny cartoons.

referring to my previous reply, i’m pretty sure mick was wrong to begin with. but you sound fairly hostile in your reply to his original statement, which would lead one to assume you are aFraid. but we’ll let that go, it’s not the real point.

let’s face it: you don’t know if God exists. i don’t either. all we have is what we believe, and i believe he does. and if what i believe is true then i have no choice but to follow him, because it’s the only safe place for me.

neither of us has any concrete proof to back ourselves up. i can quote the bible, and you (in my opinion, of course) can twist bible verses and we can both support ourselves. what i don’t understand is why atheists quote it to back themselves up when they also say it lies. again, not the point of my reply. (sorry, i get sidetracked a lot.)

the point IS, since neither one of us has any proof and is relying entirely (don’t mistake that) upon what we think about God, Satan, Heaven, Hell, Jesus, the Apocolypse, Christianity, Satanism, Catholicism, Protestants, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Holy Grails, Baptism, the Bible, or Jerry Falwell, WE DON’T KNOW. so you can’t make the claim that God can’t live up to his reputation because you have no idea if he can or not.

again, satan’s not torturing anyone except by inviting them to join in his torture.

are you not yourself a coward by refusing to confront the potential realm of theology?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Trum … _victim%29

this is you. it’s a near perfect analogy. the danger is there, and you refuse to do something to save yourself. you say the danger is overexaggerated or not really there at all. but what if it is? what would it have hurt that man to have stayed with a relative or a friend for a week, just to be safe? absolutely nothing, but he refused to go. i don’t know why and can’t fathom why you would choose to ignore what hundreds of millions of people believe to be true, simply to avoid the question of religion, but for your sake i really hope you’re right.

Hello Hellspawn,

Welcome to this site. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. To help me understand, I’ll ask the same question that has been posed already, What do you worship in Satan? The Satanism that I’m familiar with is basically a humanism.

Thanks,

Connect

Ucc, Not all Satan worshippers are the same, that would be the equivalent of saying all, Christian, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus Jewish etc… … all believe their religion the same. Do the Amish worship the same as Catholics?No but, both are Christian.
You put all Satanists as murdering sick scumbags and that is simply not true. By Posting the way he is posting and the polite manner in which he is posting tells me he is not an extremeist/fanatic/ murdering sick scumbag. Jeez, Ucc you should see that, You are smart.

Kris - I read you on and off and many a time wonder exactly which lollypop-strewn cartoon-candyfloss planet you come from…:astonished:

So because the guy can string together 3 sentences together and sling out a few pleasentries without suddenly yelling:

[size=200]“AHA !!! I WILL FEAST ON YOUR ENTRAILS CHRISTIAN SCUM”[/size]

You’re ready to have him over to babysit your kids…?

Wow.

And by the way Kris, my er, dog is sick and needs a really expensive life-saving operation… Could you sell your house and send me the money right away, I promise to give you it back Wednesday-week.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

:astonished:

Mucius -

He knows everything !!!

Great post, a pity no-one noticed. :confused:

I have always found this odd seeing as how almost every culture has some sort of depiction of this “hell” place. Why would God create a haven for fallen angels? If they are so bad wouldn’t he just destroy them? Just some personal thoughts on that.

Why do you believe that he is on earth? Also from texts I have read he is always in hell to some extent. Take for example Dante’s Inferno where he is encased in a frozen lake all the while munching on Brutus, Cassius and one other I forget who. So ya I am just curious as to why you believe these things.

This is one reason I think we should be taught to think for ourselves. Seriously tho think about the logic behind it. Alot of people believe it = true. I find this reasoning to be a slave morality issue. I will take an obscure reference such as this; 50 Cent sold 11 million records two years ago. Does that make him a good rapper? Does it make him a good person? No, it simply shows that the masses are slaves to whatever they are told is good. I understand your desire for safety of course but I cannot say I would wish to fall victim to this.

Kriswest:

Yeah, what Tab said. In addition,

No, that would not be the same, because saying "Hi, I'm a devil-worshipping Satanist" has entirely different connotations from saying "Hi, I'm Religion B."   
 Look, the whole point of being open-minded is basically to say, "People with different beliefs aren't evil."  Groovy.  So, when someone comes along and says "Hi, I think being evil is awesome!", and you extend the olive-branch to them, you aren't doing it because you think the best of them- they've already told you not to.  You're doing it from some spastic reflex that doesn't have any principal behind it anymore.

I am not evil. I happen to worship Satan who is evil in christian theology. Therefore that must make me evil too?..Just because I think Satan will one day rule the world doesnt mean I have to be evil to be part of his team. I am a pretty ordinary guy with an ordinary life who happens to pray to Satan and not god. :evilfun: