Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Oh, I see. Still pretty decent.

Thanks, man.

Yes - I got the idea from a Youtube video showing drawing techniques. It was supposed to be of a certain supermodel, but I decided to play with it and create it into an unknown/non-existent female. Strangely, it does resemble a woman, who attends my gym. But she wasnā€™t in my mind, when I sketched this.

Female form is my favorite thing to draw/contemplate; part of my philosophical ā€œeternal-feminineā€ aesthetic.

I think you speak for most heterosexual men. :slight_smile:

Perfection personified.

Reeves-6-300x240.jpg

Reeves-3.jpg
I loved Keanuā€™s character in this movieā€¦A Walk in the Clouds. Also, I donā€™t know why but there is just something so sexy, so beautiful, such qualia for me :blush: :laughing: about a man wearing suspenders, especially someone like that man (Keanu) but of course there has to be something else that attacts me to him either emotionally/physically or intellectually. I donā€™t know what it is about an attractive man wearing suspenders. Also, when his shirt sleeves are rolled up and one can see a manā€™s forearms. Strange what we find to be appealing, isnā€™t it?

Did you see him in the Devilā€™s Advocate? He was pretty cool in that. Erik, have you seen this?

I donā€™t go much for perfection.

I adore Eddie Redmayne, in movies, recently The Theory of Everything. He was stupendous in Savage Grace.

Yes, I do remember seeing the movie, though I donā€™t recall much of what it was about though I have played devilā€™s advocate a lot in my life and have gotten shot down for it.

I was being a bit hyperbolc about the perfection thing. But some things do lend themselves more toward perfection than others as a continuum of perfection. lol
I think that Eddie is a real cutie. Heā€™s also really intelligent and extremely articulateā€¦and a thoroughly nice guy though perception is everything. I watched/listened to a discussion he was having with Charlie Rose recently about TofE. Thoroughly interesting conversation.
I also so enjoyed him in Les Mis and in Pillars of the Earth. The book was wonderful - also its sequel, World Without End. I so loved it.
Havenā€™t seen TofE.
I wouldnā€™t call Eddie handsome but there IS something in his face so I would also enjoy him with his sleeves rolled up and wearing suspenders. :evilfun:
What can I say? - As Magnus Anderson would say - ā€œYouā€™re a womanā€.

Iā€™ll have to hunt up "Savage Grace.

I second the suspender thingā€¦ hats, neckties, leather shoes, gentlemen wear in general.
Though my taste for looks is more along these lines

Russell Crow, huh? I think his two best movies were Romper Stomper and The Insider.

As for looks, nahā€¦thumbs down.

Iā€™ve always had a predilection for auburns. I think, in large, it has to do with them being rare, which augments their value even more.

Beautiful, no?

Few women share my taste nowadays. Smooth chested, smooth faced little boys are en vogue.

ā€œMy family and friends have suspected for some time, but itā€™s important that I tell the world ā€“ I am a wankerā€, Russell Crowe admitted at a press conference in Australia earlier this week.

Canā€™t argue with that. :laughing:

ā€¦ reds and auburns

love them.

Thumbs down for me too. But as they say, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. Itā€™s all about our brains and our experiences.

Very very pretty, great features, nice eyes, nose. Are those freckles too? I almost wish I had her mouth but not quite.

Auburns, as you say, are not that rare, Erik. Why do you say that?

Maybe itā€™s just in my neck of the woods thenā€¦Iā€™m much more accustomed to seeing blondes and brunettes.
Stumbling upon one is like finding a four-leaf clover.

Ah, now i understand. Enjoy the rainbow.

I meanā€¦

I need coffeeā€¦

People either love or hate the long hair. Personally, I donā€™t care, if people dislike it. I remember my ex said that one of the things she liked about me the most was that I was original, that I didnā€™t conform to whatā€™s popular or fashionable. People at house-parties have said similar things: " I like your flow ".

Many people seem to think itā€™s too feminine for men to have long hair. Of course, I beg to differ; the Vikings and Spartans, two of the manliest groups of warriors ever, had long hair. Short hair seems to be more " unmanly", if anything; a sign of being civilized, domesticatedā€¦Long hair makes me feel the opposite: heathen-like, natural.

Oh ā€˜twaddleā€™ what people thinkā€¦ itā€™s all about ā€˜doing youā€™ - my friend has finally stopped telling me to get false eyelashes, hair extensions, and false nails etc. after I kept staring at her blankly everytime sheā€™d mention it? I really hate that over-done lookā€¦ itā€™s so contrived.

Sheā€™s into that, and now she accepts that Iā€™m into edgy.

You look devine (as per) Erik, but what is that red mark on your neck? :confused:

That would be the scar from when I had my neck slit open to remove my thyroid ( cancer ). I was lying down on the operating table for 12 hours straight ( should have taken only 6 hours, but the surgeons came across some complications ), being pumped with anesthesia. When I woke up, it literally felt like I was beaten with a baseball-bat all over my body. Fun times! :stuck_out_tongue: