Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is a piccy of me after graduation at the mall :slight_smile:

I managed to make one of the weirdest faces known to mankind.

I scare myself.

More photos no one should care to see, but that I shall post no less.

Webcams are fun. The quality on the one I have is spectacular.

Hereā€™s some pics I took on vacation of me and my homies who went to Mexico in October. Iā€™m the guy who looks like the guy in my avatar. The rest of the people are the homies. FUN!!
A resort type placeā€¦

A delicious beerā€¦

An even more delicious beerā€¦

Rodrigo and Veronica who were so kind as to loan me thier house for a few days in Miamiā€¦

I was robbed at watergun point by this Mexican!! Be on the lookout for him!!

Liz, Michelle, and Angie, my co-vacationer friends who came on the cruiseā€¦

Me, Liz, Dave and some weird people we met on the shipā€¦

Choke hold!! I probably deserved itā€¦

Lots of fun on that trip. 1st cruise ever. I highly recommend it.

discobomb wrote: ā€œMore photos no one should care to see, but that I shall post no less.ā€

To the contrary: they are easily the most interesting things on this website.

Just one manā€™s opinion.

Thank you, faust!

Yeah thanks faust. Iā€™m glad you liked my vacation photos. Thanks for noticing. By now you should be aware that I thrive on the affirmation of others. Could you at least tell me theyā€™re a little cool or something. JEEZ.

Oh, heck, yeah Smears. Theyā€™re awesome! Alcohol, drugs, big funny hats! Beer being poured down your throat!

Looks like a once in a lifteime event. Cruises are great! You could never do anything like that at home!

Thanks for posting them.

Iā€™d say more, but every time I go to scroll to see your pics, my cursor is guided myseriously to discoā€™s pics.

Sorry.

Thereā€™s a few hotties in your pics, smears. I really appreciate that. :wink:

Faust, before we start vying for discoā€™s affections, letā€™s make sure she is over eighteen. Donā€™t want to repeat history. Yes, Imp, I know, History never repeats ā€¦ butā€¦

Well disco?

So Smears, did you get a nice tan while down there? How do you meet these women? Whatā€™s your secret? And donā€™t tell me because you are naturally drooling testosterone from every pore of your body.

Vie away, sandy. At my age, there are some contests that you just know you wonā€™t win.

I got a horrible sunburn. I donā€™t usually go in the sun. Iā€™ve known two of those girls since I was a teenager, and the other one is one if thier friends. We all just met in Miami to go on the cruise.

Women will overlook you being egotistical and ugly as long as youā€™re smart, funny, generous and complimentary. And it doesnā€™t hurt to make very good friends with ones who are outgoing and make lots of female friends themselves. The best way to get introduced to a female is by a friend that she trusts. And actually, I do have testosterone dripping from my pours. I have to shave twice a day sometimes, and when I talk I sound like Barry White.

ā€œWomen will overlook you being egotistical and ugly as long as youā€™re smart, funny, generous and complimentary.ā€

It is a formula that has worked for me. Chronologically, itā€™s usually funny, smart, complimentary, and generous. I believe the order of importance is the opposite. Funny thing is that it is smart to be generous with your compliments.

Okay, letā€™s see;

Smart - crap!

Funny - oh, crap!

Generous - hmmm.

Complimentary - Hey, Kris, you look very nice today - YEsss, um, I mean, check.

One and a half out of four aint too bad. Limping here, people, limping. Looks, donā€™t fail me now ā€“ crap.

Faust, no competition here, just a word of caution before you proceed. I know you are more than capable. Isnā€™t she already spoken for? Do you remember Nat?

Get your mind out of the gutter, and onto the curb, sandy. It was a simple compliment. Just one from the ā€œmagic seriesā€. All four are required for any untoward alchemy.

Wait! What was the other half?

Sorry, just smoked a dube.

Still practicing alchemy? faust, dude, you have to update. I kid. I joke. Donā€™t let those young ladies you hang out with make you feel old.

Considering you elicited all these stares by simply pulling one number out the ā€˜magic series,ā€™ one can only imagine what you are capable of with all four at your command. I am not worthy.

Why canā€™t I, now, read the phrase ā€œmagic seriesā€ without thinking about Smears? Wait a minute, how often do I come across the phrase, ā€œmagic seriesā€?

Moving onā€¦

Oh, you just smoked a ā€˜dube.ā€™ I swear, at a cursory glance, it reads like ā€˜dude.ā€™ For a minute I thought you were getting back in with your union representative. Okay, okay, back to the curbā€¦

The other half, I believe, was the detrop fella. Not quite sure.

may 2007

sometime in 2006-2007 in some dudeā€™s room

awesome pics hahahah

Smears: Looks like that was an alright trip.