Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Magsj, you’re making me blush. I hate compliments.
However, I once heard that you should always return another’s kindness through gratitude. It is a gift.
So thank you, Magsj. :wink:

Haha. 8-[

:blush: trust you to go there, Smears! (sulk - big-time)

You are more than welcome, Dirt! :smiley:

What can I say?

Probably nothing - just stay enticed! :slight_smile:

…I think that women like being admired/having many many admirers, but not being harrassed: there is a difference, Smears! :wink: Once guys (and some ladies, hehe) start to harrass me: it pisses me off, and I get real mad!!! :angry:

Unless they’re hot. :wink:
That changes the whole picture does it not?

Magsj, I think you are imagining or actually encounter too many creepy, old men.

Be they hot or not: getting harrassed doesn’t cut it! [-(

:laughing: I do indeed, but I just smile at them and walk away - I have attracted admires around my own age in recent months: I think it’s due to the fact that I want a long-term relationship with a like-minded soul, so that’s what I got. :smiley:

Mm, I don’t know about that… :wink:

Exactly.

Ooh I say, Dirt - so you’re up for a bit of harrassing by hot males, then? hehe!

:wink:

Depends on what kind of harassing we’re talking about here, Magsj… :wink: :-"

I hope Dirt does work for Dateline- To catch a predator. I want to see how Smears will react :laughing:

:evilfun: Got Me.

Oh come on! I may be a somewhat perverted deviant, but I don’t think I break any laws!

I help guys like you break the law. :smiley: Haha. Just playing, Smears.

PM me for more info on law breaking good times!

A deviant who follow laws? :-s

If you are defecating or pissing on a National landmark or personality do link me a picture. :laughing: But NEVER link me a picture of you fucking a goat or some farm animal, :laughing:

I would not mind seeing that either. 8-[

That was certainly a joke though. :astonished: Don’t get any ideas, Smears.

I don’t abuse animals really, I joke about it. I save my abuse for insecure bipolar 20 somethings who want to satiate thier manic desires.

What about treating them nice and gentle? I’m sure you could butter up a young female goat or a cow if you set the mood just right. Be a little a romantic, man.

I try to, but I’m like that guy from “of mice and men” before you know it, my kind gestures turn into a hair pulling neck breaking good time.