Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Magsj -
“I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.” -Jack London
Sounds like the way to go…not that…uh…I anticipate…uh…doing anything of the sort…here.

But obviously, Faust, if I ever happen to be banned from ILP now, I can no longer upgrade to “circuitbreaker” for my reincarnation since it has just now been publicly suggested.

I’d like to keep the element of shock & surprise until the next outburst.
I’ll probably conduct myself more along the lines of “electro_static_discharge” to channel future posts.
But you can call me ESD.

–sitting in a classroom where I need to be quiet, ready to burst into peals of laughter over this thread–

:laughing:

[attachment=0]herself.jpg[/attachment] My pensive look :laughing:

“Magsj”

or maybe Kid Dynamite :laughing:

Guess I should actually show some skin about now …

If you are wondering, that’s my wife just to the left, and she’s cut out because she doesn’t like her picture plastered all over the internet, which I fully understand and respect.

If I look crazy, don’t judge.

Why am I reminded of this…?

Thirteen?

I’m not judging, but have you been doing any hard drugs? I’m not saying you look bad or anything. Maybe you just have a high metabolism. Don’t take insinuations of drug use as an insult from me, seriously, but have you been?

Drunk on New Year’s
DSC00183.JPG
DSC00236.JPG

I’ve wanted to model my whole life long, I just never had it in me to try for fear of rejection, so I turn to internet philosophy forums. Posting numerous shots and poses from a kitchen table knowing I’ll never be found but in the smallest fiber of cyberspace hosted by ILP, only seen by the least worthy of spectators, in a smaller space still its least worthy of sections.

Kinda like turning to drugs, eh?

As little worth as my opinion possesses for your lofty aspirations, I must say your beauty is definitely not an obstacle.

You wouldn’t make it as a model, you’re physically attractive.

Thanks gib n Pav. I’m going to hollywood now. You made me believe in myself!

Ok, that’s kind of exaggerated bullshit, but I appreciate your compliments.

Blurred,
You look like you’d be fun to go out drinking with! Let me know if you ever get across the border and I’ll take you out for a beer. :slight_smile:

But AnitaS,

I’m fun to go out drinking with.

I want to go out drinking, Anita. Take me out drinking. I live in your country.

I don’t look like I could be fun@?!! What are you saying I look like a bore?!!

I can be fun.

This is about me, AnitaS. Don’t try and …

that is a mighty nice party hat you have, Blurred.

Your nose could substitute for a can-opener; your hair looks like an old raincoat draped over the back of a chair; you’ve got the lips of a three-week dead goldfish mashed up against the side of its bowl; and your eyes… your eyes, well actually, your eyes are alright.

Lucked out on that one.

I hear Tyra is a hoot, and a sucker for insecure wanna-be’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah… Tab… can we have a man-to-man talk, here? Clearly you keep some company over on that other board site that has some… sexual identity issues?.. I’m not saying it’s contagious… or even a bad thing… it’s just… well… you do consider yourself a hetero, right?.. and… um… it’s all in the eye of the beholder, I know… umm… but… are we talking about Echo, here?.. I mean, she was the last post… before your… puzzling comments… and, um, maybe I’m just confused… cuz … well… ummmmm… welll… never mind.

[size=85]Shhh Faust - positive reinforcement was a fail - sometimes you gotta put that ol’ psychology thang into reverse.[/size]

Yeah, so, that Echo person, jeeze, talk about a walking nightmare in a cheap blouse.