Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I didn’t intend it as either. I just felt the photos could be seen as matching the mood of their respective posts, and I thought I’d share an observation that I find humorous.

Crazy math problem?

I said the last three posts ending with the most recent… so:

1. (post two before most recent before my post)
  2. (post before most recent)
  3. most recent

respectively compliment photos 2, 3, 1

1 - 2
2 - 3
3 - 1

All it really requires is counting up to of your posts from the most recent one… reading it to get a feel for the tone, then proceeding to the next, and the next, and then keeping those changes in mood as one looks at the 2nd, the 3rd and then the first photo.

It took me like 10 minutes to be sure I was doing them in the right order, but I totally see what you’re saying. It’s 5:19am here and I’ve been awake since 9 yesterday morning.

I’ve got those spots in front of my eyes where if I look off to the left then back straight really quick, they sort of trail back across the sky until they’re in front of my eyes again.

Nice post, matt :slight_smile:

Barfout.

(I had to get you back)

Thanks. :smiley:

When I say mean things to you, just think about it as if we’re in 2nd grade and I’m pulling your hair. Seriously though, if you wanna run away again you can come stay at my place. I’ve got some books on nietzsche and marx.

Dude, you are a smooth talker.

matthatter, are you Anthem’s sockpuppet?
You seem very defensive of him.

No, but coming from you the automatic assumption that one criticizing your comments about another must
–as a criticism of things you say (all with a deluded rationality and accuracy of which you’ve time and time again have shown a blind, unbending faith to)–
be motivated by nothing more than a mindless defense for the other fool who doesn’t understand your reasoning is

…considering everything I wrote in my last post to you…

hardly a surprise.

Congrats, you’ve successfully dodged another window of self-insight.

Man I’ve been one for years, I’m glad someone finally noticed.

You know what, speaking of my multitude of charms, would it be ok if I were to post a few tasteful nude photos of myself here? I mean, just in the name of art and all?

Maybe just a macro of a nipple of something…

It looks like you are craving attention and recognition, and you are upset that I am not taking your views seriously enough. Is that why you pause in open space now? Is that your new thing?

I don’t think you’re in position to be opening my windows, young man.

I just really know how much it would enrich the site.

Right, that must be it. The fact that I criticize the lack of logic behind your views is evidence of that.

Is what why? Craving attention and recognition? Did you think trying to attribute my use of ellipses after a line break
(which your reaching mind couldn’t see as a use of emphasis, due to it having its own line and the pause before sloowwly stressing the whole message you missed in my other post, followed by another ellipses to let it sink in that it is an obvious point that you’re a fool for not seeing, and shouldn’t need a second mention to anyone if any intelligent and self-insight)
to a need for attention and recognition would somehow “prove” that is the case, though you’re association between the two is grounded in nothing but your “seeing” them both in light of your need to render my accusations as but “flawed”.

Ah, yes. This time you deny the accuracy of everything I say by rationalizing I am a “young” man.

So no one cares about possibly seeing some tasteful nude pics of Smears in sensual positions and poses?

Maybe black and white, holding a flower shitting on an antique toilet from the 1920s?

For the love of God, Smears, no.

Pandora and Matthatter - let’s keep this to pic talk, please. Bicker somewhere else.

Nothing worse than when my attention seeking behavior goes unnoticed. I’m starting to feel old.

The dude abides.

achem

Guess where I was going.