Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

it’s meuh spivey!

back when my dreads were first starting. now they’re matured fully and sitting in a bin in my mom’s closet… for some reason she wanted to save them when i cut them off

Fuuuuuuuuck, grow more dreads maaaaaayn.

I knowww, I want to grow them out again but it’s so hard to function in society with anything but normal hair. If I get a successful band going I’ll have them again for sure.

I hear that.

I have the hair of a spanish footballer, longish with a hairband. So I know your pain, but love my hair. What you should do is trick some employers into thinking you have normal hair, then once you are an important part of the company just grow it out again. Sneaky.

Yea, I’m working in a restaurant right now and they don’t seem to mind hair anywhere on the body, so as long as I’m here I’ll be growing it out. I love long hair. Why does it have to be a girl thing to have long hair be acceptable? What if girls were the ones with short hair and guys had long hair? hmm

Us longer-hair-do’ers will stick together man.

Unite!

:-k You are not from the planet Earth? :laughing:
Only kidding…of course…

You should check with a physician. Frost bite isn’t a joke.

My eternal low-boredom-threshold causes me to sulk whenever one too many photo is taken of me than I deem necessary, but do they ever listen… no, then I gotta get all harsh and milli on their ass. #-o

[attachment=1]photo (2).jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]photo 4 (7).jpg[/attachment]

gold!

to Magsj
youtube.com/watch?v=PUn9828LtxA
:smiley:

Those are some of my natural expressions and those lips are real, so I apologise for nothing except for being me, and since when has that been a crime?

I am free to sulk/pout whenever I want, so deal with it bitches :obscene-birdiedoublegreen:

rust,

Got your PM. It seems you have private message receipt disabled so I can’t reply.

[tab][/tab]

:smiley:

Sigh.

I find it interesting to see how far people will go to make themselves feel better by putting others down - I will be splitting this topic from the thread, as it is off-topic, and put it in Rant.

I find it interesting how people automatically assume that if a person is “mean” to another, they must feel bad about themselves. It’s an easy way to be dishonest with yourself–if I’m just saying these things for that reason, you get to pretend that there is no truth in what is being said. :laughing: It’s an oft-used defense by people like you, people who need to lie to themselves.

We’ve had enough of this. Board warning issued.

edit - I tried to split the junk out of this thread, but it was more trouble than it was worth, so i deleted most of it.

This is a pic thread. It’s a place to post pics. Friendly comments about those pics are welcomed. Comments, especially unfriendly ones, about the people in them are generally not. This is a thread where we should keep it light.

And its Thursday blah blah blah