Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

(After looking her up) no, I don’t think I look anything like her… at all… not one little bit… no sir-ee… nope… so dissimilar… nothing alike… at all :smiley:

I don’t remember exactly what she looked like but she was cool.

It isn’t so :smiley:

I think they are marble tiles, which are in the hospitality room of the hotel we were in, for a screening of a cable TV series that the cable TV channel owner likes screening privately… amongst other vanities :smiley:

I ain’t that cool :evilfun:

Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin a milkshake in a blizzard.

One more.
DSC00954.JPG

If only he’d had a goatee.

I’m totally anti violence. That’s the guy from fear and loathing in Las Vegas. I’ve trashed some hotel rooms before, but never like that guy. Benecio del toro was the real star of that movie.

This is me a while ago. But I have added a few extra pounds since then.

One I went to that statue once. Isn’t it in a park someplace in Paris? Is was covered with moss and there was a tiny statue of liberty.

Yes, Smears, it is in the Rodin Museum.

But honestly I don’t look like that by any measure. I will upload a real picture.

Quizzical, but gaining -for the moment
IMG-20130107-00410.jpg

And a few extra clothes, I hope. :smiley:

Man that one I saw was in a park in Paris. Maybe they moved it that was back in 1995. You don’t look that old man maybe 30-35 tops.

[tab]

[/tab]

Jayson you have the beard of a stoner.

or an amish

I like my beard. :smiley:

Its making me want to grow one out. If I did that, and grew my afro back I’d be naturally camouflaged.

Might need that natural camo when the government attacks.