Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

You’re absolutely fucking right.

it was a question that absored me from a young age. intellectual or spiritual conquest versus material conquest. It seemed to me that budas and Wittgensteins are all talk, undeniable as their conquests are.

So simple. A white shirt. A thin cover, made of wool perhaps. A matching pant. A tie.

And then to not actually wear it, that might be the ultimate conquest. But I’m old school, and would like to honor the precursors, and suits look nice when they’re nice suits. Feel nice.

(note to self)
Damn it, Joseph.

It’s all bullshit, don’t pay it any mind.

It’s only a suit because armor.

Because war is our enterprise. hustle is the battlefield. Capital is Helen. And enterprise is immortality.

Find the right thing to be compulsive about.
Ah, that is aristocracy.

See this is 3 rather than 6.

Yeah. Sure. Which is the number for cool?

Hahahahah, I do declare, 3 is shit at seduction.

In anycase, investment is the means.

I fucked up deciding I knew whats your setup.
This kind of astrology is really another level.
Of gut nauseating convolution I mean

Nanda.

Welp. i think it was pretty good. Pretty accurate. I just, failed to accept the Anjin title gracefully. It is the thorn the Gods gave me to make it all interesting.

Or maybe to help me from the madness in actual belief that words are the delta of truth.

Hey, what are you gonna do, am I right?

Lions see. Nobody needs to point it out to them. The invitation is open.

I take you seriously as a businessman, however decidedly you disdainfully reject it.

Yes, I felt the … inappropriateness and thievery of that. But it wasn’t so bad that it broke the aesthetics. An erring on my part in favour of the haphazard ritual.
I decided it was just a reference to Caesars navigating the danger of being caught by pirates, all that 3 stuff.

Lol, I jiujitsued my way into being the one that is complaining about us not engaging in world conquest.

I guess I’m just trying to lay down my terms for how I think we can go about it. I for a long time sacrificed my own idea in that sense for the sake of strong alliances, but i can no longer do this to myself, deny my strategic and tactical genious. I am right.

Last time I made a big decision during Jupiter retrograde I went to Brazil. I will wait until he goes direct now. But the urgency of this sentence kind of makes me aware of my slumber.

Thats the trick, as 1 refines 7, 7 becomes very pleasurable. One can spend days in a completely perfect bliss by doing some of the right things in the right moment.
As the nuisance of obsession reduces… obsession recognized as the curve on a curl of soft French cheese, or simply the cleanliness of a table in a portico, cleanliness of human doing is uncannily powerful when touched by any natural light.

One can destroy a whole villainous cosmos by rinsing a plate in the right way. We all know this, but it is true.

Hahahahahahaha

So, world conquest?