Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

But then we’d just eventually become England.

Handing out panflets like assholes.

I got this problem now. I don’t have enough data for a new movie. And I only have 12 Strong and The Godfather 1 and 2 on my hard drive.

Like, fuck.

Are you saying it’s a bought bandwidth issue, metered internet? I don’t have a cell service. I got a phone, it’s just a glorified PDA.

You mean like a land line? Like whenever anyone feels like it, they can turn your entire house into a racket?

Yeah, a land line. Cell phones are the racket.

hahahahaha

lichess.org/2bCDazBbKUyh

:[size=100]o[/size]

Marine band radio on the water, citizen band in the woods and short wave for the world. I don’t need no stinking towers. If shit hits the fan I’m connected, and it’s untraceable. Ha Ha.

Well… “Untraceable…” But point taken.

One thing this does show you is how blessed Minnesota is.

I think if I could at random pick one part of the world to live, that might very well be it.

I’m not fond of the freeze. Gotta burn a lot of calories to stay warm there. Winter is coming.

Psh.

Nigga, where I’m at, winter is already here.

The season. It’s been mighty cold here too. And shoveling snow? That’s a bad trip that never seems to end.
Long range forecast is snow and plenty of it. Shit frozen solid for four months, that’s no way to live.

hahahaha.

It’s not so bad though until it’s -40. But even then, it’s not undoable until there is 20 mph wind.

That’s c by the way. I still cannot deign myself to grasp imperial.

Vive la France.

Well, -40 is where they meet nay?

anyway, I do not forsee Minnesota throwing any surprises at me.

And it’s beautiful country.

The only man here that has probably lived much more hardcore winters than both of us is Faust.

Now THAT. Is some shit. I bet having the sea mocking you all the time doesn’t help the psyche too much either.

There is a reason Stephen King is so great.

You can have it. Cold as I want it is enough to chill a beer.