Philosophy is Friendship

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HDN-z_z64[/youtube]

Thank You for that, although, along with Cantor I am inclined to go along with the notion that most things are connected within a general architecture, and all things should, in a particular, specific ones.

I do hope, though, that such a a realization to occur, doesent cost me as much,.

I must object that the general, most general of all architectures is the self-valuing logic, which reverses the hierarchy of the content under the proposition. Friendship is the beginning of architecture even for the mere fact that it is hard going about building, and thus conceiving of building a significant aedificium by oneself. Note the young duke of Edinburgh trying to raise the fence after the dreaded nazi funeral with the oblique wall of soldiers.

The architect is the shaman.
“Help!” is the universal clavicle.

For the sake of friendship, allow the myopia of propositional logic, inasmuch as it is not a cure , except maybe for the symptoms of the vanity , which has not been demonstrated to be merely a personal phenomenon, to allay nihilistic fervor

The weltshmertz is widely shared, and the opiate is a biochemical concoction. Lewin was misunderstood as well when he characterized the myopia of a patent mathematical solution, he probably only meant it as a faux attempt on those to whom death meant something real.

And the list goes on for misunderstood souls , who can not change their vocabulary into contextual meaning, afraid of being invaded by a viral maelstrom.

To this day some feel, that maladjustmemt is not merely a trait, but can be passed on like a cold.

(Stupid Laugh) Yeah. What’s up with that?! :laughing:

I did kinda feel like it turned into a geriatric reboot of a Jerry Springer episode. Yet, only in philosophical form.

:angry-cussingargument:

:angry-boxing:

Well, friendship is a kind of propositional logic, isn’t it.

Maybe this counts for the trolls, who by definition lack friends, and their lack of skills with logic.

That may be, but schematically the reverse may just as well be, where on the other hand those whose idea of friendship feeds from a deep well, may need friends from there.
Not that the two types of friendships are mutually exclusive.
The ones which are and aren’t, wisdom and roots in its fertile spill, where the plant merely seeds its springtime start, its urgency to bloom, may convert into the injustice of. its all

This generational gap must narrow again. so that de-differentiation of logical manifestations may simplify to a confirmed level.

Social webs. Yes. Excess-transfers. Is, architecture at its finest.