Philosophy is not for the faint of heart

& C.S. Lewis

there’s more

Oh PS if you’re trying to determine what parts of me are real and what parts of me are for other people I find that very flattering and you can just keep on guessing. :wink:

And as an afterthought , i’d like to say , I never though of this possibility as a hindrance communicating ideas.

Now I am certain in one thing, that the the basic violation of certainty as regard, the determinnation of identity by the constructed and deconstructedi’ i’eye’ of the peronality - that is, sexual-identity which determinING all other couplets of developmental logic; that eye may wonder hither and thither without any directed and discriminate gaze, to link with any previously determined patter and direction-to enable a conscious linkage with any objective intent to qualify as a cogito.-a knowledge of fact, that removes all doubt. of uncertainty present in the idea.

If this were to happen, then that would’ve violated Valery’s idea fixee-proposition.

I am afraid Ur as obscure as Jude in that self presentation, as at one time you say you are a grandom and at another , 'brought up in the 90’s.
Your signiture can not be based on such fears as was faced by George Sand. and other women posing an affect to prevent censure?

And certainly preoccupied with more recent postures, for You couldn’t have meant to have been brought up in the1890’s?

I’ve heard others, of different original languages, say so… and I myself, whom was born into a French-(patois) speaking family, also experience similar hesitation of thought and word in my outward communication with others, but not necessarily in my head. My own communication can come off as very awkward and stuttered, at times… especially when I’m tired, which is more often than most.

Or maybe I’m just an awkward communicator. :slight_smile:

& NY

I’ve never been there. I wanted to go there with my son & daughter-in-love but could see the crap hitting the fan before it did.

Praying. Of course. He’s got this.

Indeed and I mostly do understand him. In this case, I only require “more clear” as I am certain that I understand the underlying gist of what he says.

Presented is somewhat of a love triangle between ‘anyone’ - ‘any one’ and my addition of ‘someone’.

However, a member of the said triangle appears to be somewhat unfaithful. Possibly trying to play one against the ‘other’…one.

thesis/antithesis/synthesis

but that’s everything

no coffee & prolly not enough sleep

_
Meno enters ‘stage left’… to explain himself. :slight_smile:

me no enters from behind the sound stage.

appearing to talk to himself. While muttering under his masked countenance , " what can I even begin to explain that they probably already know, while quite unsure what may be said ?

… for the set up stage, as the cyrtain raises, reveals the real shadow world, that is really happening for real, but who’d believe it?

For he became the child again, unafraid,
Looking heroic, his hear in his hand burning the light to freedom.
His little grandson, the apple of his eye, t I whim he promised never to let go, that visage haunting through the crystal of infinite goodness.

The middle is peaceful , the set up the other amalgamated with it, as it sounds, and the reality test passed.

No, he knows in his heart that one side can not be played against the other, that much is certain.

Yeah I’m still clueless.

Skeptical mind trained to ignore non-obvious.

Once torpedoed, twice shy.

Question: my book of five dialogues by Plato, translated by Grube, published by Hackett, calls Meno the hereditary friend of Cyrus. What does hereditary friend mean? Is it at all related to a platonic friend?

No clue from a center not wished for, but it either a service type help for the intellectually fractured , ( after google search) or Darius, or, …?

Honesty.
The charge of dishonesty is a serious one, and sure I am a roundabout man, pressed to the limit by circumstance not for the purpose of service to the self, but bound by a tremendous askence bound,
by a love so terrible that it is absolutely wrenching, a pain of irreparable proportions, one which must either be obeyed or-punished by by a deathly alternative to stay or forever condemned be.

It is the heed that one much greater, yet the closest man has tried to express in Plato, in some world where shadows can never mire exist.

There can never be return to darkness, eternal or just a second: guessed- no reason or motive which can move an unmoved mover.

I have not read it but will, but the question implies the feeling I have already read it.

"It is written as a dialogue between Plato’s brother Glaucon and his mentor Socrates, narrated by the latter. The allegory is presented after the analogy of the sun (508b–509c) and the analogy of the divided line (509d–511e).
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Allegory of the cave "

a menomic guess.- sorry mnemonic device tosi?mnemorette?

( to know ( me (( nome-meno–omen )) ) is to love me

…can not degrees further: otherwise it become a beggar’operation - love me or live me.

i do appreciate the electric kool aid acid test i failed in 2005… wasn’t my first trip, but first time on the bus. what about the literal acid i dropped in the ‘90s? also insane. still have my notes from both “episodes”. y’all have all my notes for … whatever y’all call that

not a fan for long-term. i like having full possession of my senses. i don’t want to troll for …unmoved movers…, but i respect it. i absorb too much. but. again. i know the way out.

i was/am sad for a very good reason.

congrats on the grandson!! :slight_smile:

still plausibly & undeniably clueless

favorite line from matrix: get out of my grey space

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … r#p2851744

Re: Username change request…
[size=85]Postby Meno_ » Fri 31 Dec, 2021 15:38[/size]

I am admittedly no spring chicken myself, and me too a grandpa. Ten years ago my great and wonderful son killed himself, last year the only daughter that was close got murdered by her no good drug running husbamd, and is facing minimum 20 years, and my ideal OS far from sexual reality, which has been eclipsed by efforts to disentangle them, so yes, it is a struggle, we are loosing our car and our house, and the only glimmer if hope stares me right in my face, that there is the germ of conscious reality-that i still can love along with my wife to another day, another year, to love and cherish what remains of our family.

And the daily challenges have never been as harsh, fully knowing we are but one of myriad families trying to hang on in this are of plague.

I cannot afford a therapy, not because I am not covered, but because I am beyond it in an overwhelming way.

I just can’t waur till the senior center opens, not to try any efforts at making friends, but to try to get a square meal on a. Regular basis.

That is my bio , currently and just letting out the reality in in short that I deal with day to day.

And really thanks fir your comments …

I need more clear. I will try to decipher better, but I have a thing at 10 & procrastinate when things are weird, but I’ll try not to.