Play a online game of chess?

Please send me the setup, I have nothing on e5

You’ve got a pawn on e5, I sent a pic a couple moves back. It’s right in front of my queen.

Ok flannel: I think I did the same thing like last night. I can’t belive it.

Your very first move was pawn to e5. What mistake do you think happened?

There’s no excuse this time Obe, I’ve been posting actual pictures of the board set up.

I do know that plese send me the actual set up if you could and we will just continue from there. My mistook. But if you are tired I’ll just throw in the towell.

Meanwhile I will also send you a picture of my board as I played with Your white in front of me.

Here is the way my set up looks like. It is probably messed up I am sorry. If I could have yours I will re set it and we can continue from there.

I am black but played white (you) in front to get a better handling of strategy. I feel shameful, very appropriate, but maybe we can finish this. If not, for descency’s sake, I insist on a resignation.

1.jpg

You seem to have got numerous moves wrong. You’ve never moved your Kingside Bishop, for example. I searched ‘f8’ just now, both pages of our game – you’ve not moved the piece from f8.

Ok Flannel whose move?

I have set up the game from your board. Thank you.

Are we playing from this point in the set up. If you are tired we can continue, at a later time.

Actually the big mistake was casting on the wrong side.

I think the same principles should apply to this game as to my previous one with Tyrannous. Therefore my loosing this game shows my problems with making mistakes. I sincerely hope my shameful chess player proved to be a fitting one. My only concern at this point is, the hope that my embarrassment doesn’t carry over to other implications or concerns.

At this point, I resign clearly giving the advantage to Flannel Jesus, who is probably open to a new challenger.

If I may say something less then profound, and that is, mistakes do happen, and at least the part which concerns with intentional manipulation can be shown not true in this case. That does prove, as far as I am concerned, that honest mistakes are harmless to the one making them, but in way, should they cast a devalued light on any opponent, who may feel slighted in any way. If that may possibly the case, then I submit my humble regrets.

Maybe, who knows,there is some good to this kind of revelation.

There must have been a mistake before that, because you had a bishop in the way on the side that you castled on. You never moved your bishop from f8. It looks like you ahve your bishop on h7 in that picture (I can’t tell, it’s not very clear), but h7 is an impossible position for that bishop…

It’s your move, I took pawn at e5 w/ queen.

In that case, I will move on.

move on in what sense? In the sense that you quit, or that you’ll make a move?

Q d6 - c5.

Move on, Thank You

QxH8

B f8-d6

QxH7

R d1-f1

Hi flannel welcome back.

N b1 a3