Predictions from Zero_Sum and a heart felt greeting.

Justin Trudeau going into self isolation and quarantine possibly contracting Coronavirus from his wife.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RywqQ_AKB9M[/youtube]

Well boys and girls this is it, the Federal Reserve has just announced it is going to inject four trillion dollars into the stock market for the rest of the month on top of the hundreds of billions of dollars it is already injecting into the market daily through REPO Funds, this is a do or die moment concerning the financial markets because if it doesn’t work a collapse of the United States stock market and economy will be practically imminent shortly afterwards. It has yet to remain seen if this last shot of economic morphine or heroin will be enough to keep the United States markets and economy from dying, or whether it’s just a temporary high of euphoria before the markets start tanking again within a death spiral.

If the Federal Reserve and central banks of the world shoot this last wad into the United States or global markets where for whatever reason it doesn’t work, it really is all over. The United States and global markets or economies are toast if that does happen.

Right now the Federal Reserve is a poker player playing a game where they’re on the losing streak, they have their last bit of money and chips thrown in the center pile where they’re currently all in. The Federal Reserve is trying to put on a good poker face hoping that nobody calls its bluff because if the other players do call its bluff it will be an economic financial world ending event.

Just one question comes to mind, do they feel lucky?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgJ-hyzl6jg[/youtube]

The Federal Reserve and central banks went into the market arena today armed with magic bullets, four trillion dollars of quantitative easing, and hundreds of billions of dollars worth of REPO funds. You might say that they thought they had the ace of spades in their hand from stopping the market carnage from unfolding even more but as the last half hour of the stock market came to a close just when they thought that they had the upper hand hoping for a green close the entire bottom fell out anyways. This is the day that they and the Federal Reserve went all in but still lost it all anyways. The other players and market participants called the Federal Reserve’s bluff and after that it was all over.

The Federal Reserve superman Jerome Powell succumbed to an immovable kryptonite object and it appears he has lost all his special powers or abilities, and if the super men or women at the Federal Reserve can’t save us, what happens next?

Which brings us to an important question, did anybody jump out of windows today at the Federal Reserve building in Washington D.C. or on Wallstreet in New York City today concerning that absolute market carnage?

But hey, don’t take my word for it, let’s look at the carnage of the markets in charts.

In the green ramp up the Federal Reserve goes all in swinging and shortly afterwards everybody calls the Federal Reserve’s bluff.

Here it is again.

So the question remains, what happens next? More importantly, what happens tomorrow on Friday before proceeding into the weekend?

As we go from Thursday overnight markets into Friday morning’s opening bell concerning the global [United States] stock market.

Day V.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo[/youtube]

As we move along into Friday morning let’s do a quick recap of what transpired today on Thursday. The Federal Reserve and central banks [Le Chiffre] went into the international market arena with hundreds of billions of dollars REPO funds, promising four trillion dollars of quantitative easing for the month of March, and the usual financial sorcery of magic bullets [which were all duds on arrival]. They entered the international poker game all confident that there was no way they could lose and with a strong poker face through bluffing thought they could get a stranglehold on the international markets by the end of Thursday afternoon. What ended up happening instead as they virtually entered the international table is that everybody called the FED’s bluff where in an instance lost everything of actual financial leverage that they originally had. Below is a video that can best describe what happened with the Federal Reserve playing as Le Chiffre at the international poker arena today on Thursday. Think of it as a funny and symbolic way of describing today’s Thursday international markets.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpvW1T7hXjo[/youtube]

And of course Thursday’s market charts reflect this grave and desperate circumstance. The poker face and bluff of the Federal Reserve did not work where instead it backfired horrendously.

So now what? Cut more rates? Well that didn’t do anything at the beginning of the month when they originally cut 50bps, it won’t do much either if they cut by another 85-150 now. Quantitative Easing? It certainly didn’t do anything for them today with discussions of up to four trillion dollars worth of quantitative easing. REPO markets? That didn’t help them today either.

That just leaves us with one more fall back plan or position and that is the Federal Reserve to buy stocks directly but contrary to what most people think that would be a sign of absolute financial weakness and not strength where it just reeks of desperation. If none of the above works concerning propping up the United States stock market, what exactly comes next? No matter which option that is chosen I can most easily assure you it’s all downhill from here.

Bro you gotta wait a while before you go full doomsday prophecy. What if the world recovers from this mess in a few weeks? What’ll you do… just disappear and hope nobody noticed how wrong you were…again?

Look man just relax, get your survival gear together, and let the dialectic do its work.

It’s not going to recover, that ship came and went sailing away a long time ago.

If I was you I would start preparing now because in three weeks or less the entire world is going to be eating a huge giant shit sandwich.

This thread is my way of telling everybody here, I told you so!

In other news I have quit my job today where I am staying home self quarantining, I suggest everybody else do the same. I am barricading myself in my residence as of today.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCFEk6Y8TmM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afKGZ2zVlmU[/youtube]

Jair Bolsonaro the president of Brazil has tested positive for the Coronavirus.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyOahYXhUQ[/youtube]

Dude it’s just a really vicious flu virus, not the fuckin bubonic plague. Simmer down son.

worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Besides only old folks are dying from it, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. We could use a good geriatric cleansing on earf. Them old ass people ain’t doing nothin anyway but watching jeopardy.

That probably explains what happened on Wall Street today! :wink:

Wrong, kills people in their 30s and 40s also. I remember watching a Chinese video leaked where an entire family and their young children in an apartment were killed by this virus which has since been scrubbed from the internet.

If this thing starts killing and attacking young people in a virulent mutated phase things are going to come to a crashing halt very quickly.

Temporary greater fools or bear market rally, it won’t last over the weekend concerning the futures markets.

Come Monday or Tuesday morning next week we will be right back to falling over a cliff again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk[/youtube]

At the end of a national emergency proclamation initiated by Donald Trump the stock market surged two thousand something points because supposedly 'mission is accomplished ’ now where the United States government supposedly is in control where everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows from here on out.

Donald Trump of course took credit for today’s stock market rally so much that he decided to autograph a copy sending it to the political talk show host Lou Dobbs afterwards.

Of course when we compare today’s greater fools, suckers, or bear stock market rally with the last two months it really isn’t anything to brag about.

And again, this.

Bottom line is that this greater fools, suckers, or bear market rally won’t last the weekend where come Monday morning or Tuesday morning the latest it will be right back on to falling over a cliff once again. Once this happens there will be no more reversals thereafter.

Few people realize that before the 1929 stock market crash there was a momentary or temporary rise in the stock market where everybody thought things were going to be fine once again for a short period of time before it took a huge permanent nose dive afterwards. This will be a repeat but of a much greater or larger magnitude.

I’m predicting now that Monday will be a very Blue Monday to be sure. If not Monday, definitely by Tuesday.

Okay, but if, come Monday, the rally is sustained, I expect you to own up to it. Just as, when they do fall over the next cliff, I’ll own up to that in turn.

The thing is though, you seem to actually revel in the worst of all possible worlds here. A world in which, whatever pain and suffering might be endured by the fat cats, the plight of all the rest of us is likely to be many, many times worse. We’re talking a real calamity here for, perhaps, millions and millions of men, women and children around the globe.

And, uh, what, as with Lewis Medlock, you can’t wait for it to happen?

Don’t get me wrong though. Your own reaction to all this is no less an existential contraption than mine is. And I am not saying that mine is better than yours is better than anyone else’s. It’s just what we all come to think and feel given the actual trajectory of our “lived lives”.

Yes, as a political prejudice rooted in left/liberal activism, I wish that folks felt less like you do. But I have no way in which to demonstrate either rationally or morally that they ought to. Not in a world that I have come to view as essentially meaningless and from the perspective of a genuinely fractured and fragmented personality.

I won’t own up to anything until Tuesday 3:30 pm eastern standard time and only then will I admit I was wrong. A lot can happen between now and then, I still believe that I’m calling this correctly.

The very rich and wealthy of the world won’t escape this chaos for very long where even their underground bunkers in New Zealand, Argentina, and Paraguay won’t save them indefinitely, it will be open hunting season on them all once the dust settles.

I revel in the destruction of the current world order for I view it as a war and like any war there will be casualties or collateral damage. I however view a hard reset of human civilization, nations, and societies afterwards with much positive enthusiasm, I just view that a lot of death, chaos, or destruction as being necessary to get there.

I’m an end justifies the means kind of guy.

oh yeah?
rsz_chuck2-670x850.jpg

Chuck Norris’s age group is the most vulnerable buddy.

I get that.

But: only to the extent you come to recognize how and why this end as a political prejudice is largely the embodiment of an existential contraption that “I” construe as dasein in my signature threads, are you likely to gain any respect from me.

Only [alas] I recognize in turn that this respect is in itself just another existential contraption rooted largely in the life that “I” have lived.

From my frame of mind, you are still basically in sync with the “real me” in sync with “the right thing to do” in sync with what you allege to be the one and the only way in which to understand anything and everything. The Satyr Syndrome let’s call it.

In other words…

What you believe is largely subsumed in the fact that you believe it. This way “I” is not swallowed whole by the brute facticity of an essentially meaningless existence. You are able to anchor “I” self-righteously in your own rendition of the “psychology of objectivism”.

Unless of course I’m wrong. But all I can really do is to note the manner in which “here and now” I have myself come existentially to understand human interactions in what I presume to be a No God world.

So, sure, to the extent that you are able to convince yourself that your own “I” here is not “fractured and fragmented”, you come out on top. I’m largely in “bits and pieces” when engaging the is/ought world of value judgments, while you still get to wax and wane indignantly as the stock market goes up and down.

For me your entire existential, epistemological, and dualistic notions of self in relation to the world are trivial at best but if you wish to focus all your energies on the trivial be my guest, your time to waste.

I lean more towards pragmatism now even with all its various imperfections, for me perfect logic or reasoning doesn’t exist as it is a fools errand. Human nature or rationality will never be perfected as human beings are imperfect themselves. Your goal for perfected human knowledge will never be ultimately accomplished and your form of thinking is a paradox in of itself along with your conceptions of dasein.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M[/youtube]