Primal Rage ( Erik ) - Video Blog

Keep on surviving

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0[/youtube]

Honesly i dunno why I posted diz.
I wuz reminded of id but never knew wha.

You’d only be fulfilling my childhood fantasies.

You can’t win Darth.

You need to be punished, Trixie. Some behavior modification is needed.

I don’t like your attitude.

That’s nice.

Perhaps you could join phyllo and james in an alliance.

Perhaps you could defeat me then.

Or perhaps I could defeat you.

“Why do we even have that lever?”

Now I know why.

A foreshadow of things to come.

youtu.be/8KQbiS121x4?t=160

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6L5p_8ehEI[/youtube]

Death the inevitable, mysterious phenomena. No sense ever fearing the inevitable, if feared you will live your entire life in it. Trapped in an illusion for your entire physical existence, all because of what is not known after existing.

Are you taking any prescription medications?

To leap!
To jump deep into the free spirit,
We weep,
The misery creeps into the battle of thought where all wars are fought, relentlessly.
The battle cry beholds the sky die,
Forever tempted gently by mysterious entries that bring doubt and uncertainty for coming centuries,
A burning desire rises and realizes the need to understand, or your burial awaits drowning in dullness and smothered away,
Oh what a place!
We must escape with an embrace,
We must pass through the sewage like the rats do beneath,
A refining taste…
Now!
We get suspicious, vindictive and delicious,
No victims or villains, drilling directly into the visions.
Let the modern scum run,
A desperation for love among the scattered dust,
In no deception do we trust and in no self-deception do we succumb.
Let the blind strangers layout a passive picnic with an open invitation to all,
But never will we conform and ignore the depth of our call.

Death and I have a complicated relationship.

She stops by, every once in awhile, to check on how I am doing.

She is rather…bold…a tad ardent; She kisses my neck, nibbles on my earlobe gently…then, She snarls and bites down harder…pain…

Then, she just vanishes…poof! Gone…

I can hear her laughter in the background.

She is waiting for me.

Why are you trippin’ on death now? Does this have something to do with that cancer you had?

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t1864 … call#48603

Oh my god. You really are in bad shape dude. Look at yourself kneeling before those clowns like a lap dog. I can’t believe you’re letting that old fat guy order you around like that. “If you want to make yourself useful” he says. Did you miss that? That’s what it’s about my man. You’re being used like a mexican landscaper. Can I call you Juan?

Listen to me Juan. You in a very vulnerable state right now and those cockroaches are going to eat you alive. Now it’s not a bad idea to make a promo video for KT on youtube… don’t get me wrong. That would be very entertaining, for me at least, to watch the place get flooded with more imbeciles. It would be like a fantastic idiot-fest, a fandango of festooned flunkies, a paltry pantheon of pontificating peons for eons. Hey that’s weird… pantheon, peon, and eon. Did the greeks do that on purpose? And you guys could start a philosophy RPG game and use bed sheets as togas. Make a sheath for that sword you have and wear it on a belt… but it has to be a ceremonial belt with some kind of symbolic significance. It can’t be a belt from Sears because that would ruin the authenticity of the role play. You could get that Fortunae guy to cast a Hermetic spell on it to imbue it with some dunamis (that’s greek for power). Break out the cam chat and stay up late talking about the classical age of the greeks and eating olives from Harris Teeter, but don’t stay up too late because you have to go to work in the morning. If you’re late just tell the boss you have a hangover from last nights revelries. He’ll ask what the hell that is. Just tell him something very special from the ages past when everybody got drunk and ran around in the woods playing tag.

That would be fun. But I would much rather see is more of your boxing videos. You work a pretty mean speed bag, Juan. Are you still boxing or what?

Satyr and I throw water balloons at each other a lot, but ultimately, it’s nothing genuinely malevolent; it’s humorous.

I respect Satyr and KT, contrary to the chaos I created not too long ago.

Anyways, I appreciate the concern; but there is no need to be concerned.

And I do still box to keep in fighting shape. I’ve been thinking of getting involved in Muay-Thai.

Muay Thai like when Marcos Maidana kept trying to knee Mayweather in the 1st fight?

If you want to fight just to be brutal to yourself, why not smash a chair over your head?

If you want to fight to win, take jiu-jitsu.

and by that he means bjj

Jew-Jitsu?

Of course. Anybody who isn’t a member of KT is a Jew. Duh.

What Phoneutria was talking about is a specific school of jiu-jistsu that developed in Brazil. Although ‘bjj’ could also stand for ‘blow-job jistsu’, a very effective form of grappling for females. A blow job is the ultimate submission hold, and if it’s done right, a man will tap out in less that 1.5 minutes.

Now, I’d put this dude on any greek wrestler you could find, Eyebrows, and on any other fighter of any other style, for that matter. Mock it if you want, but you come at this dude with that kick boxing crap and he’ll tie your ass into a knot. I’ve already been through this debate with Fixed, and I can go there with you too, pal. I asked you if you wanted to win. If you want to win, pay attention. Then I will take your questions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_9jWLmrfm4[/youtube]

The entrance of the doors of knowledge are not through the gates of hell…

MagsJy, If you had said NOT NECESSARILY or NOT ONLY through the gates of hell I could agree with you.
But I think that at times it is only through experiencing hell that we are capable of gaining knowledge - practical and otherwise.
But there ARE other doors and gateways…

Not if you’re smart it isn’t… there is only one true way.