Proving That God Exists

We all contribute in our own way.

Yes, I want you to agree with everything I say. I am attempting to mind-control you like a master puppeteer.

Actually, what I want you to do is to actually address what I’ve said, read it, and reply to it with what you’ve replied with in a way that moves from what I said to what you said in a way that people can actually follow along with. I don’t give a fuck if you disagree with me, as I’ve told Lev and others here multiple times.

Also, I never said that you or anyone else here was the devil… perhaps you need to re-read what I said for it to make more sense to you? -lifts eyebrow-

What my ‘blindness’ allows me to see is that you came into my thread, projected what you wanted to project with complete disregard for what was already said in this thread and attempted to pull attention to yourself and then failed to actually produce a legible or cohesive argument OR counter-argument. You got all in a huff when I called you on it, criticized the form of your words; not your arguments themselves or you; and then watched as you proceeded to prove me right.

I refuse to play this roundabout game where you still fail to actually provide anything of substance and instead seek to distract from the moment instead of actually engaging me in conversation as I have asked. It used to be, back in the day, that even people who sought to kill each other could still sit down in the same room and talk civilly and reasonably even with barbed tongues and still respect each other. Perhaps I’m just a ‘silly devil’ for expecting something like that still in the modern age rather than 300-400 years ago.

300-400 years ago when intellect and the command of language were just as deadly as the weapons aimed at each other, or the human resources launched in private that would actually test the wits of their opponents. What I’m saying is, I expect a bit more than fluff and blather from my verbal opponents and you are failing to keep my attention and pissing me off by performing as you are in my thread. Of course, it does no good to truly get pissed off and so I conform my words in verbal barbs yet again to knock the fluff and blather out of you. It seems to be failing, lamentably, but I’ll survive.

As for you, go ahead and say what you want to say; take my thread where you want to take it, seeing as how you’re of a mind to do that anyway, since you have already done so with it.

And, just for my own personal satisfaction after using so many words: fuck off and have a nice day. Thank you for contributing absolutely nothing of value to my thread. :slight_smile:

Frankly, I’m getting tired of people hearing and reading only what they want to hear and read. Either you can set your self aside and read and hear what is actually there, or you can’t; plain and simple. Either you can take criticism, or you can’t. Either you can take instruction, or you can’t. There is rarely ever a middle ground among those things.