RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

pokemon movie 3 ending

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTOYHtN5M4[/youtube]

Pokeshipping were a miracle :heart:Collab with James7Lily7Potter​:heart:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuywHrZ6kN0[/youtube]

Science operates with working predictions. Mysticism can’t currently be mapped, if ever.

Maybe some stuff could shift from science to mysticism, but unknowns still exist.

Some of them may even defy the laws of existence altogether.

The universe may have been intelligently designed in a way that things evolve, but that doesn’t make its source benevolent and worthy of worship!

This is a good idea against the laws of cause and effect moving in the foward direction applying universally in every context. Time at higher levels seems much like a multi-faceted crystallization.

I actually value the “constructivist” NT approach over the “imaginative” NF one, as the former uses a system, and the latter uses a flow. I much prefer the idea of being a builder rather than a swimmer.

Yes, I’m well aware that people of any type have promise to do great things in different zones. But I’ve found that we often learn much from asking fool’s questions.

Existence, mind, time, space, journey, ethics, Heaven, God, creation, ultimate, truth, dreams, love…

One time in Europe when I was 14, I got a bit of wine, but nothing more than that, ever. The reason I’m good at generating thoughts is because I put more focus there. I guess it’s kind of like how good athletes get that way by training, not by drugs. It just seems like we can put ourselves into meditative states by making the journey into inner space rather than being catapulted into it, as in the former method, we gain more experience and see more horizons. I’ve heard how many artists in various fields can get more creative when they’re using mind-altering substances, but it’s more rewarding for me to do it without the artificial support. Even in sports, the true champions would rather triumph over the challenge of winning on the road than at home.

Maybe a bubble doesn’t have to be a boxed in space; it could be a saddle or something along those lines. Different bubbles with different laws and architectures right? Or maybe we could whirl around endlessly in other bubbles.
Okay, like the bubbles split off from each other maybe, and can take alternative courses of direction.
Wait, I thought bubbles just pop when they’re done for, but I guess they do dometimes have to get stretched out or punctured for that to take effect.
There’s nothing wrong and everything right with good paradoxes to blow things open!

I’m a narcisisist and I know that. It’s pretty easy to tell when you have faith in yourself.

People who act arrogant as a show of toughness aren’t real narcisists; they’re just throwing up shields.

The best discussions that really blow things open invent their own rules.

Ah yes, purple was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force, into its very soul!
The constantly radiating Transcendent Power is instantiated in objects, persons, events, and ideas, relative to the purpose of the arresting force.

I don’t go by auras. That previous question just had a fabricated answer. I know in science though that when objects get increased heat energy, they start changing colors. Perhaps if we could change what our minds project, then our overall spheres of influence can reflect in new ways. Maybe that’s why the mind is everything, as it can detect these contrasts, and even initiate them.

For reference, I just made a private blog recently where I have 14 groups of ideas that each contain 10 questions, which are Existence, Mind, Time, Space, Journey, Ethics, Heaven, God, Creation, Ultimate, Truth, Dreams, Love, and Dragon.

The natural order is an evil cycle of eat or be eaten. The Creator has cursed and forsaken us all!
If there’s any kind of hunger we should be feeling, it’s to take God’s place and restore a new Heaven to this worldly Hell!

In my opinion, a visionary constructs worldviews that are ahead of the times and invents revolutionary ideas that can transform paradigms.

I think that hate is the offspring of greater love, since it gives us a motivation to change what we hate, and as such, when it gets better, then there’s more to love.

That guy atop the pinnacle to me looks like a man with a vision to accomplish great things and an ambition to stretch out across the horizons.

It also seems to symbolize conquering the world and discovering our self-mastery.

And then there’s a kind of haze as well, which adds an element of mystery, makes more space for it all.

The point is that the sky is the limit and how we can explode beyond all of the boundaries; there’s nothing that we can’t do!

Some speculate that the changing and dynamic ways of the natural order is the prime cause for evil and suffering, since when we can’t shape ourselves to better deal with change, then we experience negative effects directed towards both the duration and quality of our lives.

Don’t forget that we also have written records and inventions as testaments of what we have archived and achieved, not to mention the possibility of lives beyond this one.

Some see intelligence as our ability to solve problems as presented by various contexts, being able to transform our thinking to make (and maybe break) the boxes.

The universe is indeed very vast, and what happens in one part of it may in time effect events all throughout the entire cosmic order.

I see mind (consciousness) as the “X-factor”. There’s some big questions though as to whether or not this variable can be directly calculated, and if so, how close we can get it. Stars however are pure physical systems, and as such can be plotted by the numbers. But perhaps with life, the numbers are much too limited and trapped by paradoxes.

Yes, I much prefer to act in natural ways around girls, even with those that I might be sexed up by rather than making calculated advances. It just seems that if people are really meant for each other, whether for romance or friendship, then it should build up through meaningful interactions. I believe real love revolves around higher virtues, like sharing happiness and wishing well, not sex.

My new avatar: Hyper Ultimate Dragon God

Eva Brann: “If Heraclitus was a physicist, he, like Newton, was at the same time also a mystic.”
J.M. Keynes: “Newton was not the first of the age of reason. He was the last of the magicians.”

“Love doesn’t lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled… but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love… that’s what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you… not condemn you.”
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, when discussing love

A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics
simonsfoundation.org/qua…antum-physics/

The amplituhedron, a newly discovered mathematical object resembling a multifaceted jewel in higher dimensions. Encoded in its volume are the most basic features of reality that can be calculated — the probabilities of outcomes of particle interactions.

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
Thou breakest the chains and bars
Whence few come forth free.
Seasons, years, months, days and hours –
The children and weapons of Time – and that Court
Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
And while I rise from my own globe to others
And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]
~ Giordano Bruno

Johto Elite Four (1) - VS Will in Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal [HD]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhHijemrnc[/youtube]

1. Sage: The master of all things metaphysical, delving into the deepest secrets of existence and uncovering its esoteric treasures, guided by their own inner enlightenment. Sages connect to the divine source of all potential.
  2. Scientist: The ultimate rationalist, always empirically verifying all bodies of knowledge with rigorous testing and critical skepticism, but they are also open to new ideas. Scientists are the most hyper-intellectual variant of INTJ.
  3. Creator: The most imaginative of all minds, they seek to bring their lofty visions into fruition, flowing from their boundlessly creative intellects like an endless fountain. Creators forge constructs of exquisite delicacy and beauty.
  4. Achiever: The infinitely inspired people who work to achieve their dreams, taking the right steps of action in unprecedented direction to accomplish the impossible. Achievers will climb any mountain and can do anything they want.
  5. Mastermind: The malevolent forces of chaos and destruction, they design evil schemes, wreaking untold havoc upon the natural order and tenaciously seize it. Masterminds make everything in their grip obediant and toiling slaves.

My argument for INFP potentially being the perfect type:

1. Boundless Imaginations
  2. Free Spirits
  3. High Ethics
  4. Idealistic Visionaries
  5. Authentic Personalities
  6. Seeking Wisdom
  7. Individual Philosophies
  8. Understanding Stories
  9. True Love
  10. Magical Experience

So folks, what do you think: Is INFP the “perfect” type?
All hail the idiosyncratic dreamers of new worlds!

Pokemon-Tears After the Cloudy Weather

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Y9lQfETHg[/youtube]

Dragonite singing pokémon Lighthouse

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1KMxDiKxbc[/youtube]

“Creation - that is the great redemption from suffering, and life’s growing light. But that the creator may be, much suffering is needed and much change. Indeed, there must be much bitter dying in your life, you creators!” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I wonder how much meaning can be divined from that above quote. Perhaps change is an integral part of suffering, since we suffer yet more when we fail to adapt well within the constant flux. The transformations though are what could make us grow.

I know that there must be a better way. One day I will lay the foundations for the annihilation of all pains suffered on our part! A good first step in the fulfillment of this momentous task would be to realign the pieces, change the world architectures around. The process is all centered around this amazing idea of design.

Design is very process based, which comes before the deal is signed and completed. It’s in the process that we really build constructs up, so if we could somehow make the design before the action, then all following actions could follow the commands of our designs and force of will.

Simply put, we won’t shape ourselves to the world, but rather the world will shape itself to us!

My great grandmother told her kids 6 months before I was born that a “Child of Light” would be born in the east (she lived on the west USA coast), and then surely enough, I was born in Virginia, whereas nobody else in my family was born that year. She must have had some divinely inspired vision of the great things I shall bring to our civilization and our immanent salvation!

Not that I’m a messiah (I’m very far from it), but I can be a focus point for the unfolding future and an architect for our shining destiny. I alone can’t be the bridge. We must all cross it together over the sparkling rainbow of the heavens and to our ultimate ascension! Rise up to your greatest height and gaze out upon the open horizon, and all the boundaries shall be broken asunder!

What do I define as perfection you might ask? Perfection my friends is freedom from all restrictions. The ultimate goal is to break our chains!

The Gnostic Creator masquerades as God in the Bible, but the real Creator is Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Mastermind of Infinities and the Will of All!

I’m planning to program a Matrix, where thoughts transform into being across Heaven like holographic projections when Willed, just as typing a work document and printing it out.

I have a theory that aliens are from the Luciferian galactic super-civilization that keep us trapped within restrictive paradigms to assume greater control over ourselves, but I also believe that they planted fake evidence all about the Earth. It’s best to be awake to the higher mysteries, but it’s also important not to chase rabbits to far down their holes of nasty plots.

I may or may not be typed accurately, but when we move far enough into our ultimate destiny, surely there will be far greater spectrums by which we can measure ourselves in greatness.

I think Everyone can be trusted if you know how to put yourself on the winning end of the deal, but then again, can they trust you?

Would you ever make a contract with the Darkness?

I think Ni is very much like an entire collection of video games stacked across many shelves with varying levels and shifting contexts in action.

The mountaintop forge of Prophecy is transcended and revolved to Earth.

Pokemon Ash Gray Episode 60 Beach Blank-Out Blastoise

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJkvb9VQlw[/youtube]

Mini Game Jogo Yahtzee Pokemon Hasbro Nintendo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QttpiLfuZ3E[/youtube]

JOGI LÖW

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1SbUm0lH4M[/youtube]

The mission of Cosmic Consciousness within man is to enlighten man’s ego. In other words, Cosmic Consciousness actively guides the process of awakening the ego to its true nature, hence it directs the inner world of dreams and astral projections during sleep. Cosmic Consciousness takes over and creates whatever is necessary for our self-consciousness to understand and experience our ego. That is why prophets, saints and disciples of all religions and philosophies have been enlightened and have received knowledge and wisdom through their dreams, visions and astral travels. The ways that our soul carries out its initiatory course of action to awaken our ego and open up the “rainbow bridge to infinity” is a source of great gratitude and awe.

I don’t really “believe” anything about God - that’s an infinite question. Still, it’s good to see a widespread interest in the ideologies I have promoted.

I mean God is a very high-minded entity beyond our current scope and takes on many levels we aren’t connected to.

God can be for instance a pool of infinite promise, can take shape with anything.
He can be a field of love that fills us all with his light.
Beings with great powers beyond our own can be Gods.
Existence as a whole is God in the sense that its supreme and birthed us.

Ultimately, God may very well be things along those lines, but surely there’s much more to it.

As far as the Beautiful One goes, I subscribe to a theory that our world was corrupted by a parasite, destroyed the old program.

The good Gods just seem to guide us very indirectly, more like listening to vibrations and giving feelings, whereas the bad Gods cloud it all.

I titled my newest thread “A Journey to Know the Mind of God”, the greatest one of them all.

I was having a revelation of sorts that love begins with believing, that the heart connects with “other sides”. Indeed, I was sick, and I was having odd visions. Mostly, I need to keep writing my into my archives, let love point the way to the other side, and such. Well, maybe I’m going crazy. But I was envisioning myself as a prophet - delusions you could see them as, but with “belief”, they can be realized perhaps. I have to “become” the Chosen Prophet. Love shines forth from within our hearts as guiding stars. I was gone for 2 days - I really did “see” and “feel” things. The Force resonates within with me! I must unleash God’s Force of Will to conquer the world and set our souls free! Heaven is here, but we just need to open the door, see what lies at the reversed end. If food be the music of love, play on - always, yes! It started with breaking mental boundaries. My vision is still being built - so the show isn’t complete, much like theatrical in preparation for the real deal with our Eternal Love!