Real beauty of the mathematical universe

Dammit I don’t know I cannot understand that fucking dimensional transformation c^2, shit.

No matter how I try to make the numbers work it is never quite right.

I will take some patience and look over what you have added here recently. I think the key is somewhere in the pentagonal bipyramid and buried in or as a result of 144…

Where did I say 19 was both 9 and 1?

Because there is no 9 in the nonary system, so we could just as well substitute the 0 for it. This is not arbitrary, because the 9 is the 0 of the numerological nonary system you’re using, as I’ve tried to explain to you in your “I Finally Cross-Engineered ‘The Golden Ratio’! Finally…” thread.

What does “skipping 2’s into 4” mean?

Your use of “19” does not work that way. It “breaks the sequence”.

The nonary system is redundant. It doesn’t work. I already explained this. Who here is reverse-engineering this Universe? We are, not you. Do not tell us how to use numbers when you can’t keep a sequence going properly.

You went 2, 4, 6 - skipped to 1. That’s nonsense.

No I screwed up the n-3 sequence, take a look at where I corrected the numbers right after that post. The n-4 is correct.

Here is the latest attempt to conjoin two divine twin triangles in order to produce the metaphysical implicit golden mean…

Those 1 and 2 divine twin triangles are coming together and forming a 243.4349488… angle between them. The metaphysical blueprint is created with those two implicit golden rectangles (yes my image sucks I will try to re-load it) ((reloaded)).

Now this needs to be connected into the 30 60 90 turn-values to link with the perfect triangle.

But ok enough of this, yes this is purely speculative and it is time to crunch some numbers.

That would be a wise idea. I keep trying to tell you to look at the bipyramid. But no… You didn’t listen, haha.

What exactly did you screw up?

I first said the n-3 remainder doubling system would be this: 1 1 2 4 7 15 28 52 97 179 330 608 1119…

In fact that is incorrect, I screwed up at the 7x2=14 (14-1=13) mark because I put 15 instead of 13. So it is all wrong from there on.

Here is the correct sequence,

1 1 2 4 7 13 24 44 81 149 274 504 927 1705…

That looks a lot better, doesn’t it? Very tight values.

I am letting my ambition get ahead of me. Which is why it is now time for me to slow down a bit.

Why?

Ah yes, you have God’s Numbers, of course… :icon-rolleyes:

Oh, I see, you didn’t understand.

0 + 2 = 2
0 + 2 + 2 = 4
0 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 6
0 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

The power of the 9 base system is precisely in the specific way it permutates; the orders it produces, That is why it has survived a selfvaluing and not the nonal or octal system.
This order produces an order in which it can survive. The 9 base system produces the 369 order which is like a self-perpetuating grid within which a number of different orders are reproduced without interfering with it. So the 9 base system produces two parallel matrices, one of self-propagation - permutation outward - and one of self-differentiation - permutation inward, ‘breaking down’, All numbers except 3, 6 and 9 break down into all of the number 1 through 9 but 3 6 and 9 only to 3 6 and 9. So the nine base system is the smallest numerical system that contains a logic whereby it propagates itself because it is both in and outwardly reflective.

I ran out of words.

Let’s see what’s different here.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 …

1 1 2 4 7 13 24 44 81 149 274 504 927 …

1 1 2 4 8 15 29 56 108 208 401 773 1490…

First I am going to run through the space between numbers in each sequence left to right:

1 0

2 1

5 2

11 5

23 12

47 27

94 59

185 127

360 269

696 563

Now I am going to take call their spaces again:

|133| ←

Maybe because there’s an obnoxious 19 between an 8 and a 1?

And you don’t.

What you don’t understand is that your system “breaks the sequence”. It doesn’t work - our system > your system.

I agree the current calendar is messy but if there is a universal code, I would expect it to correspond to every manner of planet and solar system in the universe. There cannot imho be a calendar which would do that ~ anything would be too rigid and objects cycles are uneven and invariably don’t fit a given measuring system.
Your code is still good, but I wouldn’t expect objects to fall into place. Imho they ‘tend’ towards falling into various cyclic patterns ~ ‘into place’, but are pulled by all the various code [prime numbers? Fibonacci sequence, your code etc] as if each were or possessed a kind of ‘gravity’. In fact i am finding gravity to be pretty universal these days, it is a part of the balance [function of][Maat] and surely determines all attractions. We just need to think of things in non-energy terms.

Hm, if I understand you, that’s simply because it’s the lowest odd integer divisible by 3 that is not 3. But I think it also goes for 3 itself: after all, all numbers except 3 break down into all of the numbers 1 through 3, but 3 only to 3. I suppose though that it does not produce an order that is like a self-perpetuating grid within which a number of different orders are reproduced without interfering with it. Then again, I don’t know what this means. What would interfering with it mean, for example?

This is related to 'why being and not rather no nothing? ’
This is in numerical terms the same as “why 9 and not rather 8, or 7, etc?”?
Because existence values itself.
9 values itself above its components, it commands a hierarchy of ‘special numbers’ of which it is one; the finality of the 9 is both in its 9 fold as in its 3 fold nature. It thus coheres the two types of permutations it sustains.
Apparently it is the 369 strain, which is born within the 123456789 strain, gives birth to spin, which is thus the beginning of physical dimensionality.
the 9 is the first possibility because it births the first cause - a certain skewed proportion that gives rise to the self-reflexive state ‘universe’ and thus also ‘perspective’.

This is how perspective is even conditional to relativity, ‘ideal skew’ - but how self-valuing is the root of this relativity. The 9 is not a perspective like an electron is, it is rather self-valuing as pure consistency. That is what the 369 tracts represents; a tighter order consistency within a given order of consistency.

But within this 369 is thus implicit the full range of 1 to 9 - this is the ‘miracle’, how the smaller can contain the greater.

Wrong. Either there’s a 9 between an 8 and a 1, or there’s a 19 between an 8 and an 11.

Then again, I’m not a religious nut.

If you say so.

The general point is that the system has depth. Depth means that it is not chaotic, that it produces differentiable strains of causality. Interfering would be that something breaks the 369 chain. But this is a bit freely expressed. It is not important, either.

The point of it is that given existence, 9 base wheel is the most powerful numerical wheel, because of the type of strings it produces. This is thus the precursor to causality and logical systems; it is the first permutations of possible to come to an arrangement at all. Logic is the binary system that emerges finally from the 9 base system - ‘yes’ and ‘no’ mean as in ‘collapse’ or ‘propagation’. (gravity or light)

61.33 IS mathematically perfect.

Half of 368 is 184

Half of 184 is 92

Half of 92 is 46

Half of 46 is 23

Half of 23 is 11.5

The sequence is 4 2 1 5 7

1 4 7

2 5 8

3 6 9

4x4=16

2x2=4

1x1=ONE

5x5=25

7x7=49

45+49=|94|

42 + 57 = |99| + 1 = |100|

99 - 94 = |5|

Let’s look at my formula for our planet:

I have explained it to the best of my capacity for now.

This simply isn’t true. Neither I or M&M’s saw this for ourselves - and we’re the ones showing our work with shapes and numbers creating an incredible system that is beyond any other system to date.

Somehow I predicted you’d go down that lane. “God” is the “Universe” - always has been. I don’t believe in a being in the sky - I believe in a self-valuing system that is becoming.

I know so. I wouldn’t be saying it if the numbers didn’t contradict your claims.