Reality - Version 0.1

So do you have those propagating at random vectors? All at the same speed, I assume.

Calculating the engagement speed for each is going to be a little more challenging. :sunglasses:

It will be clearer in the video. They are propagating at 3D random vectors from the outside in - I am capturing all of them by cancelling those that try to escape re-entry - at which point I re-initiate re-entry which should be done before re-entry and before the buffer flip. I can make the speed variable very simply - I will do that first actually. For now they are all the same speed, so you assumption is perfectly true - I don’t know how you do that from a pic - magic.

Yes and no.

:sunglasses:

Apologies for the small error in the last post - I meant that all the calculations are to be done, before rendering the frame.

#-o

YouTube’s conversion of my video was not good - I will see if I can do better than this.

I will be back after I work out the best way to use YouTube

:smiley:

:laughing-rolling:

Patience Phyllo! Put a cork in it and do as you’re told :orcs-whip: What’s a decade or two between friends? :confusion-shrug:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175509&start=375#p2677694

My ONLY question is how long until Aaron discovers his time has also been wasted. :confusion-waiting:

I might check back in a few months. Until then,

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuL8g2Szse0[/youtube]

[Shakes dirt off feet] Y’all have fun now. :sad-bored:

James

I had to give up on YouTube for now, the instructions were simple enough but my videos were just not coming out right.

So I made this GIF - it is quite a bit smaller than the video and the emulator, but it seems to get the point of the tennis match(pong), of over 16000 afflates across.

I left the color in - I will change the colors and opacity soon - I am going to have a couple of color modes - blue and red for myself and the one you wanted in.

There are a few small things I want to do before I excitedly get into the density and scatter.

If you need videos or larger GIFs of anything, let me know.

Looks like a start. I kept the red color for annotations. You will need to know the address of each afflate, so keep that in mind. :sunglasses:

I think that I used MPEG4 to upload to Youtube.

James

A start is the right two words for it. :smiley:

Before this, in another emulator, I was analyzing the structure, of the “switching arrays” with only text output, and no graphical output.

This emulator is a prototype written in a language suitable for prototyping. The other emulator, that I was analyzing the structure of the switching arrays with, is our central emulator - is is central because . . . it is written in an industrial strength language, that is compatible with C and C++ conventions, and it is compatible with, simple and rapid porting from the prototyping language.

I really should keep this in mind because red is a very suitable color for annotations.

Another easy task for me to take care of - in the central emulator this is already taken care of.

In the following image of the prototype, the target button, being pointed at by the blue arrow, is designed to start targeting an individual afflate for analysis - this tracking system would display the afflate’s coordinates and any other data you might want to suggest - the coordinates are taken from the previously mentioned address >> need to know the address of each afflate, so keep that in mind…

Knowing the address of each afflate will allow the emulator and us to manipulate each afflates local conditions.

Yeah YouTube - I know I will get it working - just that it took up a significant portion of time for little result. I tried MPEG4 as well.

The very next thing I will be doing is building a small TO DO LIST - listing a few things from your recent posts - soon after this, it is very likely I will make a few posts corresponding with you on more philosophy involving RM:AO.

There was something else I wanted to say but it has slipped my mind so it will have to wait.

:sunglasses:

Switching Arrays - AKA Multi Buffering System

Based on a previous example . . . Example 2. Errors are highlighted in the following format: BOLD

Let us create two arrays: Array 1 and Array 2 - they live in metaspace.

Both arrays are randomly initialized . . . array one is the first array to affect and therefore is assigned as the primary array.

Array 1 stores the PtA of 1000 bits of fuzz-ball : Array 2 stores the PtA of 1000 bits of fuzz-ball

Array 1 and Array 2 are just references of the same AFFLATES

Array 1 is now the affecting array.

A affects B - B(which now has a new PtA) is in Array 2 - Array 2 is updated with the affect from Array 1 and now Array 2 becomes the primary array.

Array 2 is now the affecting array.

B affects C - C(which now has a new PtA) is in Array 1 and Array 2 - Array 1 is updated with the affect from Array 2 and now Array 1 become the primary array.

Array 1 is now the affecting array.

This switching(multi buffering) of primaries continues indefinitely.

We can structure the Arrays so A, B, C etc. also contain coordinates along with PtA of the fuzz-ball bits.

NOTE: The Array Segments are copies of each other in both arrays - so A is in the first position and B is in the second position in both arrays. However each bit of fuzz-ball is free to move around in space - so later in the switching Z could be affecting A.

Serendipper

With all due respect my friend, I am not wasting my time - RM:AO has already proven to be valuable to me.

Despite what you say Serendipper, I still like you. Pretty simple.

I do not give up on things I start either. I do not give up on projects or friendships.

For now I am sticking to 16,125 for a good reason I will not get into right now. The central emulator is capable of millions - it started slowing down around two billion on a medium range single computer.

Experiment with colors and opacity . . .

That’s looking much better. And it reminded me of a problem that I had with my encoder. The yellow doesn’t show up as strongly as the blue, thus everything looks either green or blue. I don’t remember for certain how I handled that, but I suspect I just reduced the amount of blue per positive and/or increased the amount of yellow per negative (causing it to be a bit orange). Assuming there are random assignments, there should be the same amount of distinct yellow as distinct blue, with a lot of green between.

I don’t remember now whether that one was a shot of a single opaque layer or of the combination of all more transparent layers. I’m thinking that the transparency was turned off.

Example tracking a single fuzz-ball - fuzz-ball number 118 . . .

The fuzz-ball is red for the purpose of tracking visually, on the right panel are the coordinates for the fuzz-ball.

Jame I have to say I really appreciate this information - having some history to work with is great too. I have a lot of control of the colors it is just a matter of fine tuning. I am using three layers at the moment, the first one is useless to us but the other two will allow us to fine tune output, one is a global lighting layer so that we can adjust the light on pre-render. The other is back lighting that shines through the fuzzballs. After doing what you say with color change on positive and negative we can then make overall adjustments to get it right. I agree with same amount on both on random assignments.

That is a great help me knowing that.

I much appreciate your guidance.

Certainty

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = “The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is”.

An unchanging situation cannot exist in physical space.

One thing we can say with certainty is that we exist.

To exist is to be affected by the surrounding existence and to affect the surrounding existence.
What it is that we are a part of, surrounds us and also exists.
. . . “We are inseparable from that which surrounds us” . . .

1 ► The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is . . .
2 ► It is a certainty that we exist.
3 ► To exist is to be affected by the surrounding existence and to affect the surrounding existence.
4 ► What it is that we are a part of, surrounds us and also exists . . .

I believe that to say that we can be separate from that which surrounds us is yet another shallow concept.

Infinite homogeneity cannot exist - each point in space has the potential to affect - anything without physical affect cannot physically exist.

GIF of tracking AFFLATE 118

[size=85]Click UNTAB for Footnotes.[/size]

There can never be a truly perfect emulation of actual physicality because:

:diamonds: it would take more than an infinity of memory.
:diamonds: it would take more than an infinity of processing.
:diamonds: it would take more than an infinity of precision.º
There is one fundamental substance = affectance.

:diamonds: All physicality is made of affectance
:diamonds: (ultra-minuscule EMR pulses and waves).
:diamonds: When many of the pulses are propagating together in the same direction,
:diamonds: they form a “photon” passing through the more chaotic ambient affectance.¹
Affectance moves around - a bundle of affectance can move independently of ambient affectance.

A bundle of affectance must slow down when it encounters a dense region of ambient affectance.

:diamonds: If the ambient affectance density increases²
:diamonds: the propagating bundle is slowed by the increase in interference.
:diamonds: If the ambient density decreases
:diamonds: the interference to the propagation decreases and the bundle speeds up again.
Affects are always propagating at the maximum speed possible.³

[tab]º Double precision is plenty precise enough for the goal.*
¹ Much like a sound pulse traveling through water.
² More noise/energy within a given amount of space.
³ It is only the ambient density that alters how fast that is.

*Fortunately afflates get around the problem of precision by producing a “pseudo-field” that sufficiently emulates an actual affectance field such that one can watch all of the properties of physicality emerge on the screen.[/tab]

► An afflate is not an actual thing. It is merely a minuscule portion of the affectance field. Every afflate is made of affectance noise. There are no fundamental bits. Even every pulse is made of smaller pulses that are made of yet smaller pulses ad infinitum.

► That is why we sometimes refer to afflates as “little fuzz-balls” of affectance.

They are not discrete entities, merely chosen small portions for sake of study and emulation.

[size=85]Click UNTAB for Footnotes.[/size]

A point is not a physical entity. A point is merely a location - a relative reference from some other location.

PtA is not a thing or entity, but rather a measure of the situation at a point.º

An afflate is not an actual thing. It is merely a minuscule portion of the affectance field.¹

[tab]º The surrounding flow of affectance forms peaks and valleys of potential to affect, PtA. The flowing of the affectance is those potentials actualizing by affecting each other, keeping the entire field very chaotic, much like the surface of the ocean during a storm.

¹ Every afflate is made of affectance noise. There are no fundamental bits. Even every pulse is made of smaller pulses that are made of yet smaller pulses ad infinitum.[/tab]