Religion Should Personal and Private Like Sex?

I think it should be one of those things that is openly known, but should be frawned against bring up in a public setting that isn’t strictly meant for the discussion. What I mean is say it’s openly known that I am x religion and someone is y religion, neither of us should bring it up unless we are at a religious gathering for such.

As far as the evilness of religion, that is something that is subject to interpretation and isn’t always a religious motive. There are “evil” people in every religion that interpret what they do as being right or wrong based on personal bias and understanding. Hence why there are so many subsects of Christianity.

Agree.
More so that it should not infiltrate the political and other non-religious social sphere.

Re religion, there is the possibility of misinterpretation by those who are evil prone but you missed the point where the religion itself, especially Islam is inherently, intrinsically and glaringly evil & violent.

The main message of the Quran is, for Muslims to be assured of a place in Paradise they have to obey the words and commands of Allah to the best of their ability. Killing and oppressing non-believers dictated in the Quran is not an impossible task for the majority of Muslims. Their prophet Abraham was very willing to kill his own son for Allah.

In the case of Islam the majority of Muslims are ignorant of or misinterpret the true essence of Islam which is intrinsically evil and violent. The majority of Muslims just do the basic and assumed Islam [claimed as a religion] like all other religions is supposed to be peaceful.

If you are doubtful of my point, I suggest you read the Quran thoroughly to understand its real messages and the intended objectives. (nb: I have spent lots of time researching the Quran).

The OT has loads of evil elements but the NT has abrogated ALL evil elements with an overriding maxim, i.e. ‘Love Your Enemies.’
The main Buddhist Sutras and the Jain texts do not contain any leading evil elements.
The Bhagavad Gita has some evil elements which are vulnerable to misinterpretations.
Judaism’s OT has loads of evil elements but it has a very loose hold on Jews.

This statement proves my point entirely. You interpret it as evil, so much so that you just mentioned Abraham strictly being an Islamic prophet even though he is also a Christian prophet who was supposed to do the same thing is the Christian texts. I consider myself Buddhist but I’m not blind to the fact that people still do evil things as and for Buddhism. You could interpret Islam and Christianity as being inherently evil. Their god is all seeing and all knowing past, present, and future but created Lucifer and all the other things that people considered to be evil and punishes his creation for them doing everything he made them to do and everything he knew they would do. You’re proving the point that evil is interpretation and you could yourself be considered evil for the way you interpret another’s religion.

You seem to have missed all my points.

Where did I state Abraham is strictly only in Islam. Yes, Abraham is mentioned in the OT but that is in the OT which is abrogated by the NT. As I had stated the NT has an overriding pacifist maxim, which accept the Ten Commandments and critically ‘do not kill your enemies.’ Note the words in bold above.

On the other hand there is no overriding pacifist maxim to curtail the evils, killings and violence commanded in the Quran, i.e. the core of Islam. Thus Islam is inherently evil and violent. In the case of Islam is not a matter of subjective interpretations by Muslims but evil and violence are sanctioned by Allah specifically and clearly in the Quran.
Have you ever read the Quran and if yes, read it fully and thoroughly?

Yes, Buddhists are humans and SOME will be evil and violent due their human nature. But such evils has nothing to do with Buddhism itself which is totally pacifist. There are some very insignificant verses in the Mahayana sutra that contain evil elements but there are merely ‘needle in the haystack’ and no Mahayanists has quoted them to kill anyone.
There are Buddhists [Theravada] who commit violence in Myanmar, Sri Langka, etc. but they did not do it in the name of Buddhism or the Buddha. Has any ‘Buddhist’ who committed evil quoted verses from the Sutras or shouted Buddha-u-Akbar?

Suggest you reread my post again.