Sex outside of marriage?

I’m agreeing with you Stoic, the guys just wrong headed, I was just using a resort to the ridiculous to show how wrong. I might of got that wrong though. The love that dare not speak it’s name is no longer a glimpse of the lower calf under the stocking. Perhaps I went too far. Shocking is just not what it used to be.

Maybe i’m just not all that smart. :smiley:

I think i get what you were going for though.

My mind tends to be tangential, I use analogies a lot. That said I think I went a little too tan(i) that time to be functionally appropriate. If you’ll accept the analogy. :smiley:

You’re no doubt smart enough, but as insane as I am, and as bad at communicating my insanity as I am: many people think I am hence waiting for them in the forest. The little folk. Obviously.

I’ll get me coat. :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with insanity. I’ve been practicing it for decades. Beats the shit out of the stoopids… :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3o6TIQXW0[/youtube]

Look how happy he is. :laughing:

Marriage is dumb, but then that’s just me.

By all means do have plenty of sex before marriage. It is fun,pleasurable, and great sporting practice for the next cunt you might have saved for yourself. Really make sure you get it in there often.

As my dear old mate Pete “who ate all the pies” gutbucket used to say, every holes a goal. Mind you his wife’s a whale, and he’s a fitness freak now. He could probably do better but… :wink:

Well it is like the old saying, it is alright to shoot for the stars just make sure you do not shoot your load inside of a whale otherwise your stuck with the bitch sow until you find a means of ridding her if your that lucky.

Probably an old Russian folk tale. Not heard that one. :wink:

There’s one way of getting rid of a fat sow, run, and don’t stop whatever happens. :slight_smile:

Sex without marriage is a very old thing. And it’s only because of the attraction between men and women. Sex after marriage is a culture in all religions. And it is maintained with many responsibilities. :slight_smile: