Shook hands today with a rapist

OH, and just an FYI, it really is an ego-boost to know that I get under your skin so severely that you’ve created a thread to highlight how much you dislike me.

Perfect. I couldn’t have gotten you to say it better.

That is the question: why should Americans change their behavior, right?

Why would anyone do that? Hmm. Really good question. Hmm. Wonder what the answer could be?

I don’t dislike you.And we both know it’s
Not an ego boost.

:laughing: And you say I look like an idiot? No worries, Gobbo, I’m out of work in three minutes and then you can have your precious ILP back.

You talk like you’re 16.

I can disapprove of your thinking and not ‘dislike’ you.

Yes, I do talk like I’m 16, don’t I? DON’T I? :laughing: you’re so easy to troll, Gobbo.

It’s 4:30 :slight_smile: I’m out. Have fun talking about “people like me”. I’ll go do something worthwhile while you do that.

I expect your report in the morning.

Authority figure, get a life. You’re far too old to be doing this. You should know better, WTF?

Trolling trolls, it’s trolling but not like we know it Captain.

Smoke and a pancake both of you, or the nigger gets it. :wink:

Do what he say, do what he say!

So many people here missing the point.

So many.

if that is so it’s a failure to communicate by you. Sensei, show us your wisdom…

No one implied fame was the criteria for admiration. That’s what you see, while at the same you time fail to notice that Blurry respects Powell for reasons apart from fame & Pav never said anything about admiration.

I don’t think it’s a matter of admission, I think it’s a matter of not having facts which support the Inside Job story. But you’re right about the television part.

I read an article on human sacrifice the other day.
It was really nasty.
I’ve come to the conclusion that we should not fully trust ourselves or our thoughts.
When we have a thought, we should always ask, is this truly me?
Or is it conditioning, or brainwashing, or sickness, or even something like possession.

It’s strange really, how evil religion is, and how widely accepted it is.
Some people are trained to spread whatever is controlling them,
so that all you really have to do is infect one person then eventually they’ll all get it.
This principle applies to propaganda aswel. That is how hitler could become so powerful and accepted in just a few years, changing how everyone in the whole country thought.

FUSE!! Sssshhhh.

Don’t you listen to him, Gobbo, you already know the whole story. Continue ranting.

Holy funk what is up with her gut. It almost looks like a deformed camel toe, but that would be under the mountain o’ blubber.

I don’t hate her, I pity her. It’s fucking hard to lose weight, some people just can’t do it, it’s a shame 'cause they gawn die.

Everyone should just be themselves.

(Nods to Fuse)

What Fuse said, fame has nothing to do with admiration. I don’t think you have to admire someone to shake that person’s hand. I’d shake the hand of a person I hate and do not admire, particularly if they were famous, just so I could say I did it, and I would say I did it!!!

I can’t stand Paris Hilton for a second, don’t even think she’s attractive, but if I ran into her and she extended her hand, I’d put on a latex glove and shake it. I would then be on here telling all of you that I put on a latex glove and shook PH’s hand. It could be anyone. The Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski? I obviously don’t care for him at all, but I’d shake his hand and tell everyone here about it!

“Hey, you won’t believe whose hand I shook today. It was the fucking Unabomber!”

I probably wouldn’t even need the latex glove for that one.

Welcome to America the land of fat SUV-driving McMuffin eaters. O:)

Let stereotypes ring…