Spent a week camping alone

Dude, no, I never said order a Russian bride. I was stuck in a relationship with a pro-russian ukrainian for years. You marry the daughter, and you inherit her 300 pound mother and alcoholic father, and their trash talking of America.

You can get a Hispanic woman far more easily, they have more attitude, but like… Trump is reporting them, so they will settle for just about anyone. If your smart, you would just get one who was brought up in a village somewhere random, and is addicted to cleaning. Like… you don’t even gotta ask or take advantage of them, they just insist on clearing and cooking, and will give you a dirty look if you try to do it yourself. That’s the best kind.

My grandfather had a Vietnamese wife, or has I should say. Worked out awesome. Might go that route myself, can’t imagine a more loyal or fulfilling woman, I never recall him being unhappy. She wasn’t a clean freak like Hispanics can be though. You gotta think of these things before you start flipping through catalogues for women. Yes, Russian women look nice, but can they do anything else, at all, other than bitch about America? Nope.

Not saying look at a woman just to be a maid, or a sexpot, they are real people with histories and dreams of their own, and should be allowed every opportunity to grow and benefit from you and become increasingly their own person once here… but that doesn’t mean you can’t get the sexpot cleaning addict ones to start off with. Just saying, you can be both a great and understanding guy and hit the lotto in the sexand cleaning department if you look around a bit in the foreign bride area. Be kinda stupid not to want that as a added bonus.

Pandora is writing a angry essay about this.

Read it all. But still I’m goin the single bachelor route. Of course, I see her as coming here, to America, here. But that is a pre-vision. She made an impression on me on this online forum, already. I made more of that. She doesn’t have to live up to that at all or actually visit or care. I got my visionary fix. You see, according to conditions, it is more advantageous to be blind than schizo, which I am.

I don’t camp around mountains because I devalue that experience . It takes great effort for a guy like me to socially hype a mountain experience because I don’t see it really as rewarding that way. GO ON UK SO FAR AWAY.

Wait…

You want a girl who brags about mountain survival, to fly overbw ocean to you… and fall for you and you yourself look down on that sort of shit?

Impressive. Women are fond of making remarkably had choices in men, so I predict she will say yes, come over on a whim, marry you, and you two will grow old together, just to spite my predictions otherwise. Seems to be the fundamental rule of romance, if I think two people likely couldn’t or shouldn’t be together do to logic or reason, they tend to get together anyway, and it is just damn odd.

So, now, well… I’m doing the opposite, and I hear by give my blessing to your two getting married. Have fun.

Right. You picture a july ceremony. No, I dont fit selection. Woman are good at selection, they have to be. Somehow I blurred things and you are my best man. I will plain out admit, Maia fascinates me. If she even chooses to talk to me on the side i would disappear from this site. I love music, more than you is my pitch.

Okay.

I don’t go to weddings, so would make a terrible best man by umm… not showing up. Plus, not certain Maia would show up either, or even for that matter, ever post again on this site. She gets very angry easily.

So, ummm. She is a pagan. You an do something paganish? Play a flute? Prancing while flute playing might do it for her, especially if you smell good. Smelling good isn’t very pagan, but she likes anachronisms.

G
No, only taoish. Shove the pagan flute up your arrogant nosrtil, bitch. You like images? Flare the nostril for me bitch.
:-"

Listen, you need to read shit like Ovid. Ovid never told a woman he wanted to get into the bedroom to shove a flute up their ass, that came later, once bedroom activities commenced, and even then it takes a lot of negotiating and sweet nothing pleadings.

No, you’ll have to do a lot of prancing. Doesn’t have to be a flute, can be a lyre, or similar instrument. You’ll have to wear a Robinhood like outfit, including the silky leggings. Prancing is a must, she will pay close attention to your footsteps. I can be on Bluetooth telling you what words to say. Hobbit quotes will be involved.

You’re right. And I agree with you. I hope i can keep this going, this charade of wanting but not really wanting until old age hits. I am sick of this cassanova watching socially where feet point before engaging in conversation. I just want to fuck. If I don’ t get to. Fuck it. I would talk to Maia much differently, of course. Nobody clapping her ears.

I’ll tell you what every pagan girl wants to hear. She wants to hear you sing this song:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s62x4-6OSbA

It’s by the Platters, it is the Exodus Song, it talks about the glories of male possessiveness, be it land, or more accurately, a female’s body, and it makes reference to seeing, which she will note and piss her off, while trying to imagine the scene. One of the best songs ever song, 180° opposite of Maia.

And trust me, women like guys in mountains. Look, this is me up in mountains.

Like, just be like me, with that smug as shit asshole grin that makes me just wanna go back in time and punch myself in the face, and be like “this land, this land” and then do a lot of prancing, in a robinhood outfit, while talking about froto baggins and his big hairy feet, while playing your lyre, and you’ll straight up can have her. That’s what all women want… a ass clown, their own private little ass clown to amuse them.

haha, he left me totally stranded eating my own words. Lesson learned for you young bucks looking to impress upon a lady. See how my over aggressiveness failed before it got started. I’m going to to do other things. Surprise there are other things to do.

Like how I convincingly superimposed Ivanka Trump’s face over hers? That takes skill.

How old are you?

What does my age matter, you excited keyboardist. I’m old enough to waste you when I’m done playing passive peace lover. Would you like to go for an evening? Where are you?

Is this a gay date request, or are you planning on assassinating me, or both?

I like to umm…

I pretty much have completely died off on the inside as a individual, and do nothing anymore. I do literally nothing. Sometimes I polish my swords, or practice breaching doors in abandoned warehouses. My hobby is breaking a entering in long abandoned buildings as if I was a combat zone scavenger.

Ummmm.

Damn, I really suck as a individual. I go on long hikes too.

Those are good skills. Don’t put yourself down. I do think the community should have a say on the value of a cross-atlantic trip. Things to go on.

Your free to travel across the Atlantic, and pursue Maia. I believe Maia should be given for warning so she can flee prior though, as it’s the gentlemanly thing to do.

Haha, I don’t mind. You gave balance to me saying hello. I am kinda crazy. I don’t know what Mr. Ferguson wants here. I do remember Maia from a while ago, and I have grown up since then. I imagine she has grown in her own ways, too . An ocean between us is good for wondering how so.

I think women mature at like, age 17 or something. They certainly “mature” faster than men, but I’m not so sure that’s a compliment. Lots of neurologists agree there is a slowing down much earlier on in women.

google.com/search?q=womens+ … e&ie=UTF-8

Why no woman ever walked on the moon, or got something off the top shelf without asking a man to reach. Their higher functions don’t work right.

Oh well.

Your a quitter. Not even 3am and you ran out of steam.

Maybe I can shake Mongoose up enough to pass the time.

Nooooooo!!!

Someone come curse me out, I’m bored as fuck.