State of the World Address.

“According to the Germanic and Bohemian sagas, the fly agarics are created when Wotan rides through the clouds at winter solstice on his eight-legged steed–just as the Kirati shamans ride or fly on their eight-legged horse–with his retinue, the wild hunt. Whenever the manure from Wotan’s horse drops on the ground, fly agarics spring up in autumn–exactly nine months later–from the pregnant soil (Haseneier 1992).” (Shamanism and Tantra in the Himalayas, page 173.)

Time is not yet ripe for the wild hunt, but I like your song, good lad.

What can I say,
your praise of Platon is worth more to me than Platon himself.

In all honesty though Platon had his good sides. At the very least he respected the mind and its limits and problems. That is more than we can say about our fellow man.

But he was a poorly mind compared to Thales, who proved that the Earth is round with a stick.

My standards require more elegance and efficiency than what these late Atheneans produced.
I realize recently that not Athens but Ionia is the cradle of the greatest men in my order of rank.

Actually, yes, the song I attached was the song named, but that was a mistake! The song I meant (to attach) was “Per Tropo Fede”. Very important.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFv4zCq9w4[/youtube]