Straight From the Heart

No, I won’t do it.
I completely understand both quotes and the one is an ongoing growing experience for me. But, I may not be the nicest person in the world but I do have a particular code which I live by lol. Most of the time I live up to its letter and sometimes to its spirit - except in some cases which I feel I have no choice.

What do you mean by if you font?

Insofar as the other quote goes, sometimes when it comes to the “consciousness” of others, there is an inner conflict within me, since one is dealing with conflicting goods.

:laughing: I’m not actually Jewish but I’ve always felt kind of an affinity for them. I’m a fallen fallen fallen fallen away baptized catholic, Irish/Italian, a turncoat if you will, agnostic.
But basically who I am is simply me, myself and I - whoever that may be. :mrgreen:
Labels pin us down.

It’s possible that she was just using the word as a play on words.

By the way, July 28th

Its He, not She. Fon’t forget it.

Arcturus may be many things, but she is not Jewish. She is a victim of her own mind, as are you, Turd. Both of you are Gentiles, but Turd is the biggest gentile of the bunch. For example, MagsJ is the most Aryan woman here.

אױ װײ

The only thing remotely Aryan about me is my French-Germanic ancestry… I come across threads, come across threads with my name in them, came across this thread, by chance whilst moderating.

I’ve noticed the trend amongst ‘Aryans’ relabelling themselves as Indo-Europeans. I’m all for relabelling if the old label has faded in the wash.

you don’t know what aryan is, european ancestry is not a requirement.

No, I guess I do not know what Aryan is… what signifies aryanism? a look? an outlook?

aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/human-beauty/

Now, I do not agree with all of their views, like state controlled reproduction or banning makeup. I think most makeup should be banned, except organic makeup is ok. I do think liposuction should be banned though, because it encourages the notion that being fat has no consequences, and removes the incentive to lose weight naturally. As for state controlled reproduction, my fear is that the state algorithm is incomplete, because they themselves are incomplete. State reproduction sounds good on paper, but in actuality it will likely have a flawed algorithm. For this reason, there should be nerd cities, and bimbo cities. The nerds stay with the nerds, the simpletons stay with the simpletons, and so forth. Noone should be denied sex, but after their second baby they should have some form of state imposed consequence, like a tax or military service. Geniuses, however, should be encouraged to reproduce freely.

Also, I do not think all jews are ugly, such as Carrie Fisher, though I did as a child. Perhaps I lost my purity of mind since then. Star Wars is kind of made for that purpose, it shows a vast universe, and it’s made to have absurd aesthetics. An aryan princess would have missed the point altogether, star wars depicts an ugly universe.

HA!

So Ladyboy has followed Magnus Anderson.

BaaaaaaH that it is Sheeple country.

Arc excels at “You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar”.

Many a man has been brought to his knees in this way.

Wish I could do it.

On reflection, no I don’t.

Doesn’t work as well as you think Shieldmaiden.

We’re all victims of our own minds, Trixie, and of others’ minds too, until that moment when we “realize” it and either begin the process of moving away from it or continuing on with it.

It’s a simple thing to know that I’m not Jewish, being that I revealed it a few posts up. :laughing:

:laughing: Oh, I only wish that I did excel at that. But there are times when it is better than using the vinegar.
Anyway, experience has taught me that “realistically” speaking, that’s not true. I once had this darn fly in my house for days and I just wasn’t quick enough for it. I put little bowls of honey, seriously I did, and they didn’t work. I think the fly has evolved to that realization. Eventually, I managed to zap him.

If you had read enough of my posts, you will soon realize that I also excel at using the vinegar and snake venom. :mrgreen:

But generally, first the honey, why not? Then if that doesn’t work, then the vinegar.
I wash my wood floors with vinegar.

Come to think of it, there ARE men who would prefer a bit or more of vinegar in a woman to the honey. They like the challenge. Nothing of value comes so easy.
You just need to be able to discern the two. One size does not fit all.

It’s not “sheepleism”. Magnus simply made me realise I was aryan all along. Liberalism is sheepleism.

This is my nature. As a child, I was very pro-gun, so to be liberal is to deny my nature. As a child, I did not like humans because they killed animals and polluted the environment, so to be a humanist is to deny my nature. As a child, I appreciated the Aryan beauty standard, for example Princess Leia seemed jarring to my consciousness when I first watched Star Wars. Nowadays I am more tolerant of aesthetics, because the standard of aesthetics has dropped so low, and because we have all been bombarded with bad aesthetics we become desensitized to it.

Hitler was a vegetarian. My condition of whether or not I like him depends on 1 factor. If the holocaust was true, I do not like him, because I view putting Jews in ovens as cruel, no better than something an evil human would do. If the holocaust was fake, then I do like him, and he was a victim of media lies and social manipulation. So whether or not I like him depends on that factor. You see I am very logical, and not sensational, unlike most liberals.

As satyr said, hannibal lecture does not decieve, he simply tells people what is true, and that is how he gets them to a side. The liberal community around you is not true, nor are they just. They function as a mob mind, a community of horde thinkers, who censor anyone who disagrees with them.

For example, their latest thing is fat shaming. If you fat shame someone they will censor and block you and defriend you. This is because liberals are sensational and cannot be reasoned with. If you try to argue with them, and tell them that fat people deserve to be shamed, because their lifestyles result in more animals being harmed, global waste, and pollution, they will not hear it, and hit the block button, like an immature grade schooler.

My goal to castrate the Jews, has very little to do with Aryanism. It is simple Justice. I find it insane that society (the horde of humanists and liberals) finds it acceptable to mutilate and circumcise baby genitals. If you press the issue, they will make up an excuse to defend their insane behavoir, such as saying the operation prevents diseases. I can make the same argument, saying that castration removes the sex drive, and thus removes the likelyhood of spreading st-type diseases. Yet they will not take the time to hear me out, because they are irrational.

:laughing: I liked that IF you were referring to SM’s post above. Don’t want to make an A _ S of myself by assuming here.
Actually, if you were referring to me, I enjoy a challenge. That’s part of the thrill of the journey for me.

Who wants a man who’s too easy to get? - yes, I know, it works both ways.

I love this poem…

The Road not Taken
by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Gives me the shivers…

I had a dream about women. On TV there was an instructional video about it. It said “What to get a woman on valentines day?” In it, a jew in a suit, and unnaturally clean smile, was shining a woman’s shoes. He said…“get her shoes with diamonds! It shows that you have money! Women love money!”

Now, I will explain my views.

view a. If a woman likes money, because it means she doesn’t have to work extra hard to provide finances for her child, that is acceptable.
view b. If a woman likes money, just because of money’s sake, that is unnacceptable, hedonistic, and jewlike.
view c. A woman equates “sex” with “babymaking”, and seems to be ignorant of the concept of birthcontrol. This makes her very ignorant and machinelike in her behavoirs, making sex un-romantic and only a function of babymaking. This is unnacceptable.
view d. If a woman will not date someone because they don’t have money, this is unnacceptable, because it indicates view c, that she is ignorant of modern technology, and views romance as a machine-like process. Gone are the days of women valuing people as a person, and what they have on the inside, and here are the days of raw materialism, consumerist machines, with no heart. Gone are the days of ancient German fairytales of true and earnest love, and here are the days of factory produced couples.

So, if a man was truly in love with you, you would deny him happiness, and give him misery, because he was “too easy to get”. The global unconsciousness deepens.

Ultimate Philosophy

Could you clarify that one for me. It’s kind of ambiguous.

It couldn’t JUST BE because of money’s sake though it may appear that way. It’s because of what that money can bring her; that is, the INDIVIDUAL.
I mean, what is she doing with it? Hiding it in a wall in her basement?

If that is the case - she equates sex with baby making, wouldn’t you say that she wants to make a baby? Where does the birth control enter in? That would obviously come later on when sex took on an entirely different intention.
I have two children, Trixie, and I have to say that I enjoyed every moment of trying to create my son and daughter.
I hate generalizations. They don’t always fit. :laughing:

But I will agree with you. For some women, it is only about getting pregnant which can work against the woman.
It may be unacceptable to you and perhaps to her mind/body connection but not to her self.

I’m not so sure that this above woman views romance at all. If she did, she might just date someone who she felt she liked, was hot, intelligent.
Dating doesn’t necessarily mean you’re ready to marry or commit to one person.

That would depend on the individual, Trixie. A woman of value can “know” a man of value and deeply appreciate him.
There are also men out there who are just out there to get what they can from women. It works both ways Trixie.

I thought that Ken and Barbie broke Up? :evilfun:
Fairy tales! Just look what they’ve done to people, the delusions and illusion that they have created in our minds.
…and they lived happily ever after.lol

But I was speaking of the beginning of the relationship, Trixie. I really do not like when a man falls all over me. Well, maybe a small part of me does - after all I’m only human - but that ALSO would depend on who and what the man was, how he thought, how he felt, his outlook on life, etc.

One other thing, wouldn’t I also have to be in love with this man? Or do I sacrifice myself to someone who I do not feel the same about?

There’s this commercial on tv sometimes. I think it’s for EHarmony(?) The two people met on line, met and in two weeks they were deeply in love. Two Weeks??? Then the woman looks at him and tells us - He told me he loved me first.

I feel a little hardput to think of that as a deep connection - more like a - let’s just see who says I love you first kind of thing. She won obviously, a feather in her cap, because he said it first.
Every time I see that commercial I find it a little pathetic and I have to laugh. Of course, I realize that I’m not seeing the whole picture.
But this is the way more or less that people view love being in love. All feeling not much more.