The Case of Turd Ferguson

Okay, okay, I admit it. I’m Trixie, Turd, Zoot, Magnus and Erik. Why? Well, I got the idea from reading The Magus by John Fowles. The part where Conchis, Lily and Rose spin Nicholas around and around and around. The idea being that reality as it is and reality as others want you to believe that it is can make for some rather problematic plot developments.

So, how am I doing?

And even though none of this is true how can you really be sure of that either? :-k

Turd Ferguson is one of the most lying and trolling racist members of ILP. Why is he not permabanned? Others are permabanned because of nothing, but this terrible troll Turd Ferguson can do whatver and whenever he wants, and the ILP moderators do nothing than being kind to him.

I’m obviously not those things, your just upset because I can easily collapse your historical arguments on historical grounds, and your racial defence of Germany falls apart when I, who also happens to be German, can competently argue against it. I gives a fuck about Nazism or Nietzsche, there is far, far more to our people than that, we are a ancient people, a long history, are so much more than the backwater musings you impose upon us.

You hate Germans, you make up false histories about us, and support philosophies and policies that hurt our people. Have some respect for the German Diaspora Arminus, your hateful, narrow minded racist views aren’t supported by us all, not even the majority. Its upsetting to you that I can shine soever brighter and contradict in minor sweeps of my hand your greatest points. If you love what is most German, you wouldn’t. I am a son of my people. Its not from inborn greatness, but because I can fucking read a book every once in a while, and if you apply yourself, to learning how not just to read, but read widely and deeply, you too can learn how to factually dispute false arguments as well. Literacy is our people’s greatest gift, we should all embrace it in the pursuit of philosophy. What you do is a great mockery and shame to our people. Every German, in any land they reside in, can only look at your posts about our history with great pity and shame, and apologize to others, assuring them that we are not all like you.

Come meet me brother, join The Reading Rainbow.

Will you take my hand Arminus, and join me in this great undertaking? Will you stop whining about the Jacobites like a senile old fart, and go to the library and start reading? I don’t mean the magazine section, I mean the philosophy and history isles, and read it all up? I know you’ve never been to those isles, so you’ll have to ask the librarian for assistance, but it’s worth it, you’ll be amazed at what you will find… it’s in a book, reading rainbow!

An interesting altercation indeed… definitely worth searching for an active video to watch.

I see from your tabs your looking for a new job and a new girlfriend.

A new job… yes, a new girlfriend… no :laughing: that webpage is for female acting jobs in London, hence the word ‘female’ in the tab… as much as I think other females are beautiful and inspiring etc. I don’t get the urge to go there Turd… even when they jump me or proposition me wherever and whenever they get the chance - if I was looking for someone to date, they would be male not female… although I’d rather be alone than with an unsuitable male.

I’ve just paid £100 to that CV writing company to edit my CV and cover letter to the latest buzz words and layout… they had sent me a sample CV before I signed up and they made me sound as great on paper as I am in the workplace, so worth every penny :slight_smile: