The conclusion/There is No point

Wow, irondog, you certainly have quite the raging hard-on for Satanism don’t you?
Speculation on your motives produces some interesting scenarios, but as for your true motivations, I really don’t care. Don’t tell me.

Anyway…I realize I may as well flap my arms and try to fly instead of trying to educate you for the possible chances of success, but it is amusing me so I will continue anyway, this one last time.
Satan is an archtype. Satan to us represents(among other things) a set of pro-human pro-enlightenment qualities. The name means adversary, and Satanism stands oposed to mainstream religion as we see it as repressive anti human garbage.
Marxists do not worship karl marx.
Satanists do not worship Satan.
Satanism is completely rational to the point where only very bright people will ever really ‘get it’
‘The devil’ was not even invented by christianity, he was invented by 12th century occultists, and later fleshed out by authors such as dante and milton.
Satanists use the original definition of the word, it was the christians that plagerized it.
thats it, iron dog, I am completely finished with you and your inane nonsense. Enjoy your boner :wink:

To kolibri: Do you know what the logical fallacy of argumentum ad populum is?
Look it up, you just aren’t thinking logically.

the more you respond to his posts, the more you are stroking it.

Actually, there is no definitional distinction between “ethics” and “morality” in the sense of a strictly secular vs. religious meaning. Morality is more of an “application of behavior” while ethics is a “study of the codes of behavior.”

for Mrs. Berg

Good point noos.

So here you are dr satanical,
apparently you dont really care, but yet you keep responding to my letters. Why dont you make up your mind, if you think it is pointless to argue with people like me then go on, scram.

But If you want to discuss something then I have made this clear before, I dont like folk that have to rely on being crude to get their point across. You sound like a pub philosopher. And by doing so you make it obvious you are out of control.

We are not at a bar with roll ups and lager, falling over each other , shouting,“al tell ye what, Al tell ye all what mate, see satanism an that, i love it i dooo”

In fact you sound just like a clown I know who takes a lot of cocaine , sleeps with loads of women, drinks too much ,casts magick spells on people, and then actually complains when all hell breaks loose in his life as a direct consequence.

And the people he thought were his friends all turn on him and ridicule him. He is too stupid to understand how the dark side works. You play with fire you get burnt.

Believe me, You dont have a clue what I know.
I have known many satanists, most of them have been thankful that it was me who was there for them when it all came crashing down.

All they knew was the dark. But I know both. How happy they have been that I was there for them.
But anyway, you contradict yourself satanical, you are obviously out of control in your personal life.

I actually looked it up. :slight_smile:
It’s when you argue that because many believe it, it is thus true. I see your argument, that just because a lot of people believe that Satanism has anything to do with worshipping Satan doesn’t mean that it is the case.

That is true. Satanism has nothing to do with worshipping Satan, but that’s not what I’m arguing, I’m arguing that most people associate Satanism with Satan. Thus people are going to be against Satanism for that exact reason, no matter what the actual definition of Satanism is.

So to boil it down: A group of people believing A does not make A true, but it does make people in said group believe A. They may be wrong but for them A is true, and they are going to react that way.

EDIT:
About the analogy. The willow represents a group of people’s perception/association of Satanism, and thus just because their perception/association may change tomorrow, doesn’t change what their perception/association is today.

EDIT2:
Just realised that analogy was in another thread, where I also explained it.

Nice kolibri

Ok, so people associate Satanism with Satan. Thats great, we know this, is this all your trying to say?

The people who associate Satanism with Satan, well, its their own fault. Ignorance is bliss, hmh. Never judge a book by its cover they say. If people are so ignorant as to associate Satanism with Satan because of the name well, boo whoo, tell them to research it, who cares.

People associate things with other things all the time, if this is what we were all arguing over, then damn it to hell, I’m not wasting a second longer here tonight! …I’m going for some beer.

W.C.

W.C
We are not all here arguing over it as such . What happened is I wrote a letter about satanism, to help others who may find the issue perplexing.

The actual satanists who are part of this forum came to my threads and started arguing with me. They started it. This is because they know that they are unsure about what they believe in.

They have made it a little comfort zone, same as christians and other religious types do. And they dont like to have it shaken up.

My letter was only really intended to be read by those wanting information they can rely on to help them move ahead with these types of spiritual ideas.

Instead of being bogged down by the he say she say.

I am not into arguing really. I am into tranquility, and sharing rather than bickering and the ego. The fragile, fragile ego.

Bytheway W.C
Every time I read one of your posts, I imagine the voice of winston churchill saying what you write. Its quite funny. Like the photo and all that.

One cannot believe in miracles without believing in god too. One cannot believe in hell without believing in the devil too, one cannot believe in dog shit without believing in dogs too, one cannot believe in satanism without believing in satan too.

Rami

Clear, lucid, constructive . Minus the abstract nonsense many find compulsory to philosophical debate. Good point.

Heres a quote of Iron Dog in a recent post made by him on a different thread,

What I find rediculous and quiet funny is the fact that this conversation is still being talked about… Who cares if the word Satan is in there? Satanists do not believe in Satan and are not guilty by association of a word that has been tainted by the Christian religion as being an actual being who is the deciever and evil one. The Word satan in the context of Satanism is that of self improvement through ones self. We are the adversaries of the world, we are the Adversary which is the word satan therfore within each Satanist we are Satan, and seek SELF improvement.

The logic behind Iron Dogs post doesn’t make to much sense for if it were the case I might as well start up a post about Christianity having the word Christ… and it would go something like this (in Iron Dogs illogical way).

Hello children of the world I have just made a great discovery of what could possibly be the only thing we should ever be concerned about because I.. being Iron Dog am the man who can tell you the truth about everything regarding all! Please let me take a moment and tell you my deepest grief on how the Word Christ has now damned our lives in once again another attempt by religious activists to take over our religious beliefs! The word Christ meaning by definition The Messiah or Anointed one is that of a lie which has plagued our society with its false definition and false acts. We must argue this point over and over to reach out and make these people realize that they are wrong because it is not our religion!!!

(Back to my post) 

Now as you can see that was possibly the stupidest thing you’ve ever read but it makes sense. People like Iron Dog say stupid shit like this daily on here. In Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare there is a quote which I would like to point out which is

“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.”

A name has nothing to do with anything, you can call Satanism Purple fluffy blow fishism and it would still be the same thing it is. But the word Satan is in there for the purpose of showing the world that Satanists are the adversaries, and are quiet self ego centered. Which by nature is a primitive flaw in all humans, or perhaps a perfection in human nature? That is up for debate. Enough talking about Satanists, the arguement has been over done and tiring to read the same shit over and over. Get over it Iron Dog, like someone earlier said, Would the Christians change there name if it offended another religion? NO! And heres why, because it is there religion to embrace not yours!

That would be correct if Satanism wasn’t named that way to mock christianity. As I asked before:

What greater purpose need there be than living an ethically sound life.

I don’t need pie in the sky when I die to do the right thing and enjoy doing it.

Kolibri You seem to be mistaken in your post about Satanism mocking Christianity… Have you not considered maybe it is Christianity that mocks Satanism? And please don’t try to say that its Satanism that mocks Christianity simply because Christianity was around first… because then you my friend would be the ‘imbecile’. For if you say that then what about Paganism, Judaism, Sun worship, Mithraism, etc etc etc, and all the other religions that came waaayyy before Chrsitanity? Your logic has flawed both Iron Dog and yourself, please respect this Forum and leave this thread at bay where it should be. This discussion has been discussed millions of times and is dead in the water and bone dry. If you wish to discuss this topic please read the previous topics based on this topic first so that you will have a better understanding of the topic. Knowledge is power and having that knowledge first will greatly improve your posting. Thanks and should you have any questions please read the RULES of THE FORUM!

Lasko
What an ill tempered chap you sound like. And you come to tell me Im in the wrong?

This thread is being continued because people wish to continue it. You believe what you like , and so will I.

But if you were really smart you would be able to contribute something positive. But I doubt you have the capacity, you do not seem like you are patient .

Here is what you wrote earlier :

" The logic behind Iron Dogs post doesn’t make to much sense for if it were the case I might as well start up a post about Christianity having the word Christ… and it would go something like this (in Iron Dogs illogical way)".

I never started any letter claiming that the word satan was essentially what mattered in understanding satanism. I only ever argued that Most , not all, but most, satanists are ususally attention seekers, a bit lost, or basically confused.

Especially if any of what the ones here have said in my posts is true.

The reasoning behind this has been outlined several times before lasko.

So, YOU go off and do some reading and learn ,
it is You who must put a stop to the futile argument ,
for those who are satanists.

You learn.

You go onto say lasko ;

" People like Iron Dog say stupid shit like this daily on here. "

Oh your so street!
Yeh, I can really see the philosophical genius of that statement. So simple yeh, but so true, heyyy. Your on to something here eh.

No my friend, the reality is actually , stupid people like you say stupid stuff over the internet every day, as illustrated in your letter .

You think I am illogical then prove it.
Can you do that lasko, or are you just someone small with a big mouth?

Probably I suspect. Most probably.

Thinking you are being smart you further say

" I… being Iron Dog am the man who can tell you the truth about everything regarding all!

Indeed lasko, indeed. Grow up !

haha wow… I find it a bit funny to imagine you as a patient and non ill tempered person myself Iron Dog… You continue to call people ‘dummies’ and imbociles, please explain how your name calling isn’t ill tempered.

Now I want something to be known to you because these are your words not mine. I have contributed to this discussion and it seems you Iron Dog cannot seem to make a positive post. I have explained Satanism as well as Dr S has explained it several times but it seems you cannot comprehend the fact that Satanists do not worship Satan.
Now heres a quote I would like to point out,

This proves in my honest opinion and shows everyone else in this thread that you, Iron Dog, have not done your homework and have merely just posted whatever you felt like posting. Not one thread in this Forum that has been started by you have you contributed a logical reasoning behind your own questions. You have merely placed in front of everyone an empty platter in which you say, “There is an apply upon that platter” but no one else sees this platter because you have not shown the existance of this Apple. Much like my example you have said ‘they believe in God’ this just isn’t True, Satanists do not believe in God in any shape or form. They believe in self improvement and Self centering there life upon them selves…

Now read that last sentence I have posted just now… Self Improvement is the key word Iron Dog. Satanists do not care about anything else but there own primitive ways. It is the embracing of primitive actions because to the Satanist way of life, We are in fact just Primitive Animals.

Do satanists wish to have attention? Perhaps, but then again so do Christians, and Muslims, and Islams, and Jews for that matter. Everyone have something to gain in their own religion and they spread the word.

Christians brag about loving Jesus Christ and having been saved and how we should believe in him as they do so we can goto Heaven. This in their own way is much the same as Satanism, we believe in ourself and we open express ourselves in anyway we see fit. Dare we say we are satanists open to the public? Yes! For it is in our Primitive ways that we embrace the way we live as Satanists.

Now as for your comment on me being illogical and that I need to learn a few things is a bit laughable… I consider myself a logical person with logical reasoning but knowing everything is impossible so I admit my faults, but you Iron Dog, not once on here have you actually contributed without calling someone and idiot in some way or form… What have you to say to that or is it you who has just a Mouth, but no Brain.

In every post you have said something along the lines of “None of you seem to get it”, or “You should grow up because your ill tempered”, seems only Kolibri has contributed to your discussion on your favor…

So far I have yet to find logic in any of your threads and would seem you don’t read any other threads because had you read the previous Satanism thread which has hundreds of posts on it you would understand the concept of Satanism and wouldn’t have said,

And then even after Dr S. had explained it once again after the millionth time of explaining it you still had no concept of Satanism and still went on to tell Dr S he had no idea what Satanism was. Now tell me, what logic is in telling someone who is a Satanist that they believe in and worship Satan just because a single word has been placed in the name os their religion? Dr S. is a satanist you are not and I am a satanist as well. We know our religion and despise the fact that you continue without reading other posts continue to post non sense about how we only seek attention and worship Satan because in your Logical mind, ‘We satanists believe in Satan because if there is a satan then there has to be a God’… Come on if you had done your homework you would have known all that we’ve have posted by now.

So it seems you Mr. Dog… you should grow up and do your own homework and learn something from Us, for it is You now who has to prove your logical standing point for it is you who has proven to me and everyone else that you know nothing of what you speak, especially of Satanism.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask away Lasko, what is it you wish to know ?

[i]P.s , if you are looking for logical argument as to why it is absurd to be a satanist who is an atheist, or , a satanist who discredits god, or does not believe in god, go off and read what I have said much much earlier son.

I am not obliged to explain this further, your assumption that I know nothing of satanism rests on the silly Idea that I have tried to suggest things which I have not really. Tis you my friend that must go off and learn. Good luck for now[/i]

Its very easy to gather quotes from somewhere , put them all together , and in vein , attempt to make someone sound like something they are not.

Really.