The creator?

Oh. :confused:

Is that the hell of those who disbelief in the Sun: Being asleep for the rest of your life?

As someone mentioned earlier its not the Sun that created us but rather a life sustaining object in space. But then again can you explain the existance of life under the ocean hundreds of miles down that exist without sun light there whole lives?

To me this would mean that they exist because they have adapted to the environment by which they live in. There are a hundred theories and arguements within this thread that can be explored but most of them are endless.

Whats the point eh

Hehe. That looks like the end of one thread.
A.K.A. tether.
Iron Dog, take heart. Please donā€™t disassociate yourself from your endeavour, like a balloon releasing its string.
This thread is in my head.
Lasko. Very good point about the eco-systems which arise around the mouths at the lips of tectonic plate activity. And various other co-planar radical spoutsā€¦
However, it might be suggested that the substance, from which such systems owe their progeny is that which is in essence - of this planet, closest in resembling what makes the body and heart of our sun.

:smiley:

The in Seed,

The point at which I was trying to make was indeed the resemblance of our planets core essence and the sun, which would more of less nullify the Sun as a creator or life. The core heat of our planet keeps those subsystems alive which have never seen sunlight, but do know of heat from ocean volcanoes and various other springs of heat. In theory then the Earth itself would be a sustainer of life just as much as the Sun.

I meant what is the point talking to you actually. I,ll continue the thread with others if I wish.