The Most Destructive Paradigm: Owning Earth

Your premise is based on a utopian view of human nature? Everyone is aware and conscious, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to settle.

In any case, if I leave my house, say for a month, how is it savage that someone move in there? Now, if all land that I want to live in is already settled, how do I settle there?

you always can find a house sitter who can watch your property. But I am telling you, if borders were opened on a planetary level, no passport needed, many would leave their own countries. Globalization has destroyed the meaning of borders, more than any other warfare, invasion.

My thinking is just bold because I understand that what glues the system is Fear. Utopia is in the eyes of the beholder. the utopia is surely unraveling in europe right now. I also think that you are neglecting the influence of our extremely coercive structures, accept them as inevitable, a fatality. Another example is the war on drug, another utopia, at the core of a skyrocketing criminality. The system as it is generates so much violence, that people wrongly associated with the inherent human nature instead of looking into our so many ineffective laws. As a matter of fact, if the drug war ended overnight, the world economy would completely crash… thanks to the drug war utopia.