The wide awake club.. or, why are you still up?

…because I am …someone said it means a good mood …I guess I am.

Music, water, and my thoughts, are keeping me company… until sleep, or dawn, befalls upon me.

Dawn won.

I’m becoming an early bird, and I don’t like it… :neutral_face:

I’m awake… the cat’s out… and the minute I start falling asleep, is when he starts meowing to be let in.

:neutral_face:

…like clockwork. How the hell does he do that!

I am up… my ILP playlist in the Music thread amusing me or making me laugh… dependent on track.

A late night coffee, is why… surprised I managed to sleep this long.

To breakfast or no? No… I think I’ll wait, but hunger pangs are starting to dictate an otherwise response.

Up, restless, and worried of something bad coming down.
I dunno whg,maybe can put it down to a kind of ’ weltscmertz’

I am of opposite mood and in opposite spirits, to that… ‘weltscmertz‘ I like that word and the Brothers Grimm.

Not having eaten for nearly 48 hours… I had a meal, but was still without appetite, but ate it none-the-less.

.obsrvr524. keeping me awake.

Is weltscmertz troubling you still, too?

I think it’s always troubled me too, and has caused me to be perpetually melancholic, but I’ve been quite up in spirits of late… which caught me by great surprise, so that may suggest or signify that world affairs are in-fact improving, and I haven’t felt like that/felt that, in decades.
I have always been a conduit for that kind of thing/for world affairs, with a vision… for what the ideal could and should be - my empathy has never lain with the individual, but with the whole.

”Flachwichser – F*ckwit” Now there’s another German word I like. :smiley: I think I’ll read a short book, penned in Olde English, as I haven’t done so… in decades. Too far back though and I find it incomprehensible to read, as it’s practically German.

Sounds familiar. I was prescribed an rx for depression, recently, and not for that but for severe bouts of neuralgia. The bad reactions of the drug cancelled it’ s usedullness.

My father’s lifelong weltschmertz, became a genetic trait along the line of generations, and changing that could literally require for me to go back before paradise was lost

That is behind Kant’ s confusion about the veracity of a neutral attitude, and Nietzche unfortunately is indebted to him for it.

Just a respondent at the end of a line, which would take me innumerable reincarnations to set straight if I could during this lifetime dispose of by a coming light!

I’d go for CBD oil myself… it dulls all but the most severest of pain, and even that it dulls just enough to spare a person the anguish of it.

Why was Kant confused over it? Sure… the condition doesn’t go down well around others, but that is for them to deal with and accept… they be better people, we’d be happier people. Then our melancholy would be less, and lessened.

Why am I wide awake already? I awoke… with the dawn, but I’m going back to sleep, as… scheiße, it’s early.

MagsJ!

I took over an hour to answer You and punched a wrong button and in stead of saving it, it deleted it. When I get back i will try more succinctly to answer You. Aggrivating , to say the least!

_
Look forward to it Meno…

Sorry MagsJ ; deleted for lack of coherency and editing. Will come through, soon.

Pls forgive

MarsH said:

“Why was Kant confused over it? Sure… the condition doesn’t go down well around others, but that is for them to deal with and accept… they be better people, we’d be happier people. Then our melancholy would be less, and lessened”

The sadness over the state of the world, and the depressive affect does not connect sell, but for the 18th century , it had great significance.

'The Sorrows of Young Werther, was ptevy to evryman, for the loss of the romantic idiom was generally insidious.

The philosophic conflation of two modes of appriception produced both: relief and regret: regret of the loss of the ancient regime, and relief from the vanity of oppression., mixed with the confusion of interpreting philosophic conflation.

Kant was at the centerpoint that kindled the modern version of dissappointment- confusion over the brave new world, unmoored from it’s berth.

I’m drinking green tea with sugar.
Before that i had orange juice.
I’m just not that tired.
I’m kinda excited about ILP and Big Farm [the game].

Thinking about Christ the victim as he tries to cross over into a transcendentally extended objective. Did he know it was an incentive protestation generally, as His Self’s conscience compelled The Soul, His Soul to intercede, as a passage to pray for Absolution?

Protestants , feeling the great weight, deferred such heavy weight, cemented a reformed church, which led to an intentional abandonment of personal responsibility.

My thoughts on going to Church again and what I stayed away f

Thinking about Christ the victim as he tries to cross over into a transcendentally extended objective. Did he know it was an incentive protestation generally, as His Self’s conscience compelled The Soul, His Soul to intercede, as a passage to pray for Absolution?

Protestants , feeling the great weight, deferred such heavy weight, cemented a reformed church, which led to an intentional abandonment of personal responsibility.

My thoughts on going to Church again and why I stayed away .
Keeping this dark night of the soul awake, for really it is a matter of undiluted conscience.

Other thoughts: the fly on pence’s head indicates the devil , says one insider.

Going to church again?
I recommend the mormon church / Latter Day Saints.
Just don’t take it literally.
What they say, it is just human words.
LDS is only a problem when you take it raw, and stuff yourself with it.

Does this make sense?