Theater Of The Absurd

Well, if it’s like almost every other year, it’ll keep going up.

…Until the day it starts to really go down with no resurfacing in sight…

I don’t think you’re very good at predicting the future.

Predicting the future? No, I deal in probabilities.

Man it’s up another 90 points so far today.

Short term myopia…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QloZREyA8Xk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4781LWKYPk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNNEoXdzIM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2cMVP6McdQ[/youtube]

Cool pics Random. This is my favorite one below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQE69Z6Pdc[/youtube]

I don’t like doing things for other peoples reasons. I like doing things for my own reasons. I might be doing the same exact things, but the reasons for why I’m doing it makes a huge difference in both my attitude and others around me.

I want to do those things not because others told me to, but because I want to. I’ve wanted to work since I was young, so I could make money to get things I wanted; so I could get a car and have money so the girls would want me aside from other things I wanted. I wanted kids because I wanted to grow up to be a proper adult and be responsible; I wanted those things because I respected those things when I saw them. I want to pay taxes simply because I don’t want the law to come down on me and I realize I live and breathe on mafia territory where I have to pay to work and work to live and even without this twisted mafia-government, I’d still have to work to some extent at hunting or raising crops; building a house for myself that could stand the weather, learning the ins and outs and aches and pains of living life year after year anyway. I really don’t want to pay taxes or bills, but I recognize the fascist, bullshit system I exist in and rather than burn myself out and pass in front of people like a shooting star gone wrong as I’m slandered as some crazy or some terrorist, I’d rather fight the system in such a way as to actually make a difference, because I still believe in society and community, still want to and still want to take part in those things while exemplifying the best of them, because that’s what I want to be and that’s what I wish to see around me: the best that life has to offer, the best that people and society and community can be.

I’ve always made my own ‘fashion’. It’s highly practical, keeps me warm in the cold, cool in the heat and doesn’t worry about popularity. I want to watch TV, some of the shows and movies; even the stupidest ones; have insights that I didn’t notice before, have ways of perceiving and viewing them that help me learn about life and the world around me, in one facet or another.

But, what exactly is ‘normal’? And, why should I obey a law that nobody can enforce? Laws and rules were meant to be broken, including the laws of nature. The reason why there’s rules or laws to begin with is to make damn sure that you’re willing to face the consequences for breaking them. I’d rather not have rules or laws, but in the twisted society around us, if you try to go that route, they try to get away with whatever they can and do whatever they want, whether in a good way or a bad way and if you look at such good and bad in only black and white without looking at the degree of each, then both the good and the bad would be guilty of the same and good would be quite hypocritical-seeming while not being hypocritical at all. People tend to get away with whatever they can, anyway and people do get away with quite a lot, since no way to accurately prevent crime exists without making people look crazy for taking care of something that hasn’t happened yet.

Waiting. Waiting for the day when all things will be made right. The day when all things will finally be put in their place.

When the oppressing evil will be destroyed, and the righteous will receive their rewards.

Waiting. And hoping. And praying. Some day it will come to them.

And that day might never come, since most of them wait for a single man to do all the work for them. But damn if they won’t feel me by the time I’m done.

Were you [hh] were back to hunter-gatherer society, I bet you’d be cursing and blaming the packs of wolves who chase away your prey and leave you hungry. Because this is a blaming game and pointing fingers at something else excuses you from doing anything yourself.

Actually, in that situation, I might curse the wolves at first, but hunger must still be sated and no amount of cursing the wolves would make it happen. I’d eventually have to find a way a to hunt and kill the wolves, or move on to new territory where some other predator might do the same.

I don’t just sit there and blame others and if you got that impression from me, then you’ve failed to actually see what I do or how I do it. I am actually doing something instead of sitting there and blaming others. I’m hunting those that surround me in life, in modern existence, that are most to blame for communities and everything else I love falling apart. You see me doing that every time I post here, if you actually look, since I can’t seem to post anything of value or have an actual conversation due to all of the little jackasses and pricks that want to try to step to me only to get back-handed back to the stone-age.

And, you were one of them, weren’t you; with your current statement and other statements being made elsewhere on these boards and in life by you and that one statement made a while back about how after the devil is done grabbing you up, grabbing up the devil.

It took me a while to realize that others were calling me the devil, but it actually did hit home many times, the most prominent was in Los Banos, CA when a ‘witch’ accurately heard what I said through psychic connection; something complicated and in no way a guess on her part and attributed it to what ‘the devil’ told her, giving me a look of knowing that I assume was meant to spook me and didn’t. That was most prominent, because she actually proved to me many things I theorized in a stronger way than many others, though many others had also proved the existence of those things in other ways.

I don’t put up with shit, not from anyone, so if you actually want to hurl accusations at me, Pandora, you better start learning how to do it accurately.

You can’t stop CRIME.
That’s what you NEVER understood.
I’m CONTROLLING it.
You wanna rule them by FEAR.
But what do you do with the ones that aren’t afraid? I’m doing what you won’t, I’m taking them out.

Jason Todd

Pandora is kind of a bitch.