Theater Of The Absurd

Ahhh I get it. You’re just going off your feelings. You don’t care about actual data.

Also, none of those are flow charts. You don’t even know the difference in kinds of charts and you get the feeling that I don’t understand them. You’re outclassed on this one man. Re-read my post and think up a better reply. This one was a bit disappointing.

You’re the one going off of their feelings. I’ve posted more data here than you ever have.

Data charts are a different kind of flow chart. Outclassed? Please. :sunglasses:

I mean the numbers of those who are de facto unemployed and de jure employed. The latter are, for example, part of job-creation measures or soemthing like that, so they are publicly classified as employed, although they are unemployed in reality. This number is pretty huge. In other words: If we divided the said humans in those who are economically active (officially called „employed“) and those who are economically passive (officially called „unemployed“) or lazy, then the numbers and thus also the ratio would be others. In other words: I am talking about the true numbers versus the faked statistics.

FS pertaining to what?

I was talking about Surreptious I believe.

On lunch so far taking a hour break. So far so good on the new job. Lots of heavy lifting.

RAI.jpg
Do you now know what I mean?

Or do you not have „job-creation measures“ or soemthing like that in the USA?

Arminius, are you talking about the bullshit minimum wage and part time explosive positions of Mcjobs or are you discussing the number of people that are outside of the workforce altogether that are not counted in employment statistics?

I mean all of them, if they are not mentioned in the statistics. The point is that they are not mentioned in the statistics.

Joker, what you’re posting is hardly “data”.

Where you get that tune from? my kinda tune… just right for coming up to the Summer/festival season :stuck_out_tongue:

Old school electronic and techno music. Late 90’s and early 2000’s is the best. :slight_smile:

Agreed. The problem with statistics is that they can be manipulated in so many ways to create a favorable appearance of things even when the data is really horrible. The United States calls this public policy statistical revisionism.

Is that so? Was is it then? Keep in mind that the majority of data I post derives from the government’s own figures and major financial institutions. What I post is merely analyzed interpretations of these various published forms of data.

Poor Mr. Reasonable, he’ll do whatever it takes to retain his faith in the current system since he is so increasingly invested in it.

I think you’re the one who will trick yourself into thinking that the sky is falling when it’s really not. I mean that’s kind of your whole theme. What would you do if you couldn’t find some chart on a political website to confirm your bias?

I think you’re the one who will trick themselves into thinking everything is awesome and rosie when it’s really not. I mean that’s kind of your whole theme. What would you do if you couldn’t find some chart on a government website to confirm your bias?

Cherish the bumps. They sometimes strenghten the relationship and can remind us how important the other is to us.
But don’t deliberately create more…though they can at times make life/the relationship interesting.

Are you really using the “i’m rubber and you’re glue” strategy?

:laughing:

The last couple of days have been exhausting. I am being pushed to my physical limit.

This construction job is only temporary and ends on Saturday. I have another job interview tomorrow for a full-time salesman position in retail so that I have work all year long after this construction one.

Tuesday I spent all morning unloading semi trucks of construction equipment and spent most of the day driving around with the site manager at lumber yards procuring supplies.

Yesterday I spent most of the day cutting and installing insulation. I got thirty two rooms done at this hotel construction site.

I still have two more floors of this hotel that I still got to do. Second floor has thirty one rooms and the first floor has twenty one.

It’s looking like thirty one floors today and twenty one rooms tomorrow.

I’m working about ten hours a day and making a hundred dollars a day where as exhausted that I am can’t complain too much. I am looking forward to the end of this job however.