Theater Of The Absurd

You would be correct on that assumption.

HaHaHa

At least you didn’t say here TOTALLY devoid and absent of…or is that what you meant? If it was, you’re not looking clearly enough. There are people who act morally and ethically…speaking

But what is our responsibility?

I would say to speak and to act in a way which allows ourselves to feel more free, to act more free, without causing harm to others. I’m not speaking here of the victim or martyr mentality who would feel harm to their selves. But even they need to have a sense of freedom in order to vanish that victim or martyr mentality.
It would also be to help others along with eventually feeling more free themselves …helping them to realize that the only way we can ever be truly happy and at peace is by feeling free within us.

I suppose that in order to act morally and ethically, one would have to have a sense of freedom within or at the very least, realize that inner freedom is an imperative to work towards and for others too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JVkMmMO7w[/youtube]

No, you obviously don’t get what I was trying to say because it isn’t any of those labels you attach to it. Those are just words. You don’t understand a bit of the depth of it at all.

It is not that we have to learn that all are homosexual or heterosexual, just that all have that capability in them, whether small or large. What people have largely forgotten are things such as destiny and fate and knowledge of nature beyond the walls of society. We are having to relearn just what is natural and what is not and see past our own perceptions. We are having to relearn things that humanity and society has tried to distance us from and has failed substantially with each generation. We are having to relearn what early civilizations knew instinctively without questioning.

Who are those without homosexual tendencies? Are they them that firmly choose to be heterosexual and can adequately understand the homosexual mindframe if they so chose to? That their admiration of others of their own sex could be deepened into a sexual attraction and that there are many things that could make us feel that attraction whether those supposed heterosexuals want to or not? I’m saying that our definitions fall short of just what is homosexual and heterosexual. A heterosexual can admire another of their own sex and still feel the faint traces of sexual attraction even if that’s not supposed to be attached to the admiration. Say that you are a male and you admire the form of another males body, the form of the muscles etc. That could be construed as gay by some. Not to mention that society at large declares the existence of spirits to be entirely fictional and yet these spirits, both masculine and feminine can enter and possess a body at any time and force them to feel heterosexual or homosexual regardless of the beliefs of the individual and regardless of their choices. I know this through personal experience with the beyond, something that modern psychologists would deem as insanity in my self, no doubt, and would find some scientific way to label it in so many ways as a denial of self rather than the complicated mess of spiritual interaction that it actually is.

That you or any other man could be made to feel like a woman, made to feel as if some cock is entering a cunt that you don’t have, that you could even feel the trifecta of a cock in your mouth, anus and said cunt all at the same time and know the pleasure of a woman without being one. That you could feel feminine and female just by having strong feminine presences enter you and effect your daily life, and that this can happen even to women, is another way of explaining the deeper, natural reasons behind heterosexuality and homosexuality and natures attempt to avoid undue war and have a natural comedown response over multiple generations from overpopulation back to a reasonable balance and existence with all of the other life forms on this planet and in existence itself.

That eventually ties into the dynamics of good and evil and chaos and all other things in my ‘theory’ of 5 degrees of existence, which is not a theory at all, but a venture into facts not often labeled or embraced by the times. Even in Roman times, certain philosophers were shut out and their works destroyed not because they didn’t have value and were not accurate, but because they did not ‘suit’ the whims and tastes of the people at the time that simply wanted to believe what they wanted to, even if it was wrong and didn’t want to face certain truths. Such is found again in the modern age as people run from the facts of life and universal deceit is full-on in force.

I don’t think you understood at all what I was trying to say and, if you did, you lied about it anyway and then lied further in the labeling of it and that in itself may not be any fault attributed to you, but whatever spirits are involved in feeding you the information to spur the responses that you give. If each cell and atom is alive, then each cell and atom would be available to be possessed and infiltrated by any number of spiritual entities to where even our own brain cells could work against whatever greater good in truth that is actually there to input the falsities of the time and manipulate you heavily without your direct knowledge or awareness because you assumed the thoughts to be your own. Not to mention psychic powers and others living that might be able to do this through the learning of manipulation techniques through psychology, etc.

I dare you call your philosophy better than mine again when mine is a simple analysis of what is there and nothing more, not some ideology that I am trying to force on people, but the absolute and objective truth. I dare you.

Morgan Stanley 2016

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvo6WkpU-KE[/youtube]

america2050.org/content/mega … .html#more

democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PEtdXdyQI4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zb-zWbFHT4[/youtube]

Ah, the depth of it. I feel this is going to be the word of the day. Time to get digging.

Technically, we also have capability to kill and cannibalize. Capability alone does not justify it. It’s the I-will-because-I-can mentality that is becoming very popular nowadays.

Destiny. Fate. The world beyond. I can see where this is going.

Early civilizations were very superstitious. They were still in transition phase, like adolescence, wanting to be in control, but still afraid because of lack of experience.

Deepened? If someone becomes insane and starts seeing things, is his perception also ‘deepened’?

If that happens, you better inspect your own wiring first, and do some troubleshooting, before calling it ‘deepening’.

That is likely caused by weak self identity and confusion. Also, lack of rationalism and possibly emotivism. No spirits here, just compromised hardware reacting to environment.

The problem with spirituality is that it excuses personal liability. That’s why we ‘deepen’ our weaknesses and call it spirituality.

So you actually want to be like a woman?

Do you actually believe this? Where there are sheep living obliviously in paradise meadows, there are also wolves looking through the trees, and sheep do not have any control in the world because they chose to give it up long time ago - for the good feeling.

First thing, there is nothing ‘deep’ about facts of life. They are right in front of your eyes. It’s by ‘deepening’ that you actually hide them.

Look in the mirror. There are no spirits. Only defective you. You’re overdue for some scheduled self-scanning and debugging.

Yes, I know, your philosophy is much deeper and more mystical than mine, and that makes it better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfhkXxmnYHc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL7xU6T7VyI[/youtube]

Yes. Many don’t act on impulses, but that is also due to social impropriety. In past history, there have been numerous accounts of people acting directly on the impulse to kill, to sacrifice, to even cannibalize for various reasons including the belief that consuming the heart and/or brain of an enemy or clansmen enabled you to inherit their power, wisdom, knowledge, etc.

Sadly, I don’t see how the I-will-because-I-Can argument when applied to homosexuality actually matters. So what if they do it just because they can? What bothers me is the people who have sex just for sex just because they can, or ruin another persons life just because they can. At what point does a person choosing to delve into their homosexual desires or side actually harm society even if they do so just because they can? Is that harming your life? If so, how and why? I find that most reasons you could come up with would be childish and/or misguided.

I doubt that. But, to make light of your argument… you also see beyond?

Those things; destiny, fate and the world beyond; are largely important when considering free will and every bit of the universe. And, I can explain how these things blend together to create all of life around us, including our own perceived free will and our imperceptions of it through things I’ve already mentioned here. The world beyond, death, etc. ties intricately into spiritual possession, into giving certain energy to technology AND what is viewed to be magic, psychic powers, etc. and the variety of reasons people might be homosexual/heterosexual along with all of the rest of psychology of the modern age along with the explanation of it throughout history along the linear timeline as we know it.

People today are still very superstitious and I doubt that people will ever be broken of that habit, since there seems to be a continuous chain of strong reasoning behind it. Many of them weren’t afraid of lack of experience until experience showed them that they should be, much the same as people today and people today still want to be in control and don’t always know all that it entails and run into the same variances of wanting responsibility or not wanting it, wanting to dictate or not wanting to, wanting power or simply wanting to be for the people.

Why do you automatically assume that a person who starts seeing things is one that has become insane? Perhaps that is sanity. What they see might cause the insanity, not the seeing itself. Life itself, whether they ‘see’ or not can cause insanity and peoples adverse reactions to things and even the right reactions to something can cause insanity if its sufficient enough to ‘blow’ their minds. Or, twist them.

No shit. Thank you for telling me something that should be obvious to everyone. Of course I checked my own wiring intensively before ever making any such theories or forays into actually stating it as fact and I’m still waiting on someone to prove me wrong through a sustainable reasonable conversation rather than an argument. And, at the point of helping someone with their ‘insanity’, you first have to believe at the least that they believe such things to be real and must therefore try to believe such things to be real as well, at least in small part to be able to understand the mind that seems to be lost in said insanity, if you ever hope to treat it and help it rather than covering it up with ineffective medicine and faulty psychological diagnoses.

It can also be caused by strong self identity and lack of confusion. Again, there’s no blanket cover analysis that you can attribute to it, even though you wish there was. I have thought this through to completion in every aspect, not just the homo/hetero dichotomy. And, regardless of your perverse and dogged determination to say ‘no spirits here’, there ARE spirits here.

That is a faulty ideology and belief. It does, but not completely. There is still personal responsibility, but still no way to force people to actually take personal responsibility. We also deepen our strengths through spirituality and that’s not so different than you doing so through other means outside of spirituality and those means becoming your form of spirituality.

My philosophy is not just much deeper and more mystical, it also adheres to knowledge available to those who don’t believe in mysticism and presents a very believable aspect to every bit of life, no matter how diabolical seeming that such a thesis can become when truly examined. I never said it was better, but I’ll say that now and I’ll state that it is better because it is truthful and only because of that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLsKyy5KhE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDzfMXHXO24[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5j1h2ul4M[/youtube]