Thread for Old Farts Only

She was cremated. And no I don’t think they kept her clothes, probably gave them to a charity shop.

I’m not really into old women either. :confused:

That just leaves old men , animals, :laughing: :wink: :laughing: Nope nope this is the old farts thread no youngsters allowed :laughing:

or young women and mature women. :confused:

In mind or body?

I thought this thread was for old folks, all I see are a bunch of horny kids. Shame on the lot of ya.
Especially you.

Who says only kids are horny??? :smiley:

Oh be still my antiquated blood pumper! Such lechery and luridness snaking through this thread. Where have our morals gone!! Seriously. I’m sure I left them on the bedside table, but they’re not there any more… maybe I’ll look behind the furnace. Anyone else notice them anywheres?

Seriously. Who started all this disgraceful crap anyway?!

[size=85]hehe[/size]

uh huh… :-"

:open_mouth: [-( [-X

Oh pul-ease! The debauchery was already well underway by the time I got here.

Not that you had anything to do with that.

[size=85]pfft - yeah. right. :unamused: [/size]

Sooooo, is you the pot or the kettle? :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not disgraceful crap, its just ungraceful crap :laughing: :laughing: We need to show the youngster how to debauche with grace. How do we do that??? :sunglasses:

Who?

Ooops, youngster was supposed to be plural, sorry.

Damn right you’re sory.

Chralie Sheen has raised the bar on older men behaving badly!

God bless that man, coked off his nut most of the time and sadly believing half the shit the groupie sycophants tell him when he is in God mode, oversexed and 45 years old. That’s debauchery, fine work not seen since the golden age of Hollywood and the coke parties and sex orgies of its stars then.

A true hero to the hedonist cause. :stuck_out_tongue:

God bless that coke addled debauched win merchant.

Your not an F-16 you’re a Raptor!

:smiley: Only at times…

And yea, Sheen is something else I have to appaud his attitude. He does look alot older though, older than his Dad.

He’s heading for a crash and burn, but man what away to go out! The only question is does it end in rehab when he comes down or death?

Ugh.

Fuck Charlie Sheen. Get his dumb ass off the fucking radio and television, please?

Jesus, Lady Gaga “incubating” in an egg, Justin Beiber’s hair selling for $40,000, Charlie Sheen losing his mind publicly…seriously. I hate the media. WHY is this shit important?

Geezus, Blurred. You’re starting to sound like an old fart… :laughing: