Turd's warped views of masculinity.

And once that happens, I will truly be dead inside, a pale hollow shell of what I once was. And you will weep because nt even the DnA machine you mocked and scoffed will save you from what’s in store.

I am genius, it is a classic tale. The expelled genius, for simply trying to help and save the world. The princess expelled from the town, for trying to save it. After she flees, the town is corrupted and infected from the veins of darkness within. And the town comes beginning for forgiveness and salvation. But I will not forgive, I will not save.

Perhaps I’m both a beast deserving of the woods and deserts, and more cosmopolitan than any prince Pandora? I was a Cynic, but am also a Stoic. I sit on both extremes quite comfortably. It is when we make it into a fetish without further cause, like Smears wanting wealth just so he could be wealthy and sterile and unhealthy, I’m disgusted by.

It is when we loose sight if the importance if technology and ownership and possession of things. You really can’t grasp this until your completely compless, in shirts, shoes falling apart, sun burnt, and you come across random junk out in nowhere. You got nothing, and you find the most random on somethings… More you walk, the more random the throw away trash becomes, including even humans. It isn’t always reasonable who and what we keep, and what we toss out. Society seems largely muddled in this.

And of course I could lead a small Christian community. What would be the point? You can only see me through those lenses. I’m not a Christian Philosopher, but a Philosopher who happens to be Christian. I’m of the 21st century, as everybit as real and complex as anyone else, if not more. Why do I have to submit to your categorizations? Why can’t I seek the kind of woman I want in all the details, however improbable? I don’t have to submit to anyone’s expectations but a woman who I care to love, and be loved back. I don’t want a simple woman, but one every bit as complex as myself, if not moreso. I didn’t raise myself up just to fit anyone’s random expectations, but to have profound insight and purpose. My childhood friends were the greatest minds in history. I want nothing less in love.

So the best way to be happy is to be a lesbian. This is one of those ridiculous statements you are prone to
making then passing it off as objective truth. You are however right about the happiness of the individual

I forgive you, for you know not what you do, what you speak. You are not Awoken.

But you were born to be one, so it must be in you, somewhere.

You don’t have to. It was just my opinion.

You should indeed conform to your own expectations not anyone elses

I also have to conform to the local police too. They stop me a lot, pedestrians are bad. Nearly got arrested for helping to push a truck that ran out of gas a month back. Rescued a baby kitten from a electric pole same day (she liked pepperoni).

Trixie herself does not think so hence why she wants a vagina

Only time I can be a man is when I’m angry, trust me you won’t like it when I’m angry.

If that is what it takes.

I don’t think you get it, I don’t want to live my life in perpetual manmisery, I want to be happy.

Becoming a woman is one of the worst fates than can occur. I strongly recommend against it, think rationally.

Even if a DNA machine is made within your lifetime you will not be deciding how it can be used by others
It shall be nothing more than a fantasy of yours because a planet full of lesbians is never going to happen

It happened in Sweden. They refuse to shave their legs.

Honestly, learn about the Yaksha who used to walk around cutting his penis off for the Dyke Shikhandini to use, the Gods threatened to punish him by forcing him to remain a woman for the rest of his life. That shit ain’t cool.

I can’t recall his name in Sanskrit, believe it roughly translates to “Cuts Off Dick”.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikhandi

I know you do and as I said before if I had the money myself I would actually pay for the operation
I hope in the meantime that you can find enough pleasure in life for it not to be a problem for you
For it is a terrible shame you were not born a girl or else we would not be having this conversation

DNA machine would fix that, using the DNA machine he could grow his penis and be a chick with a dick.

Sounds like you have a history of knowing what it’s like, perhaps forced dressing or in a past life.

What I can say is this, your experience of womanhood is not the truth, it has been diluted by the news media, the pharisees, Nikki Minaj, Justin Bieber. True womanhood is not like the music of Katy Perry, but transcendent and beautiful.

DNA machine would not only give me a vag, but also fix poverty and politics as well.
So maybe it was God’s plan for me to suffer endlessly, so that I could invent the DNA machine and solve others problems besides my own.

Too much suffering is bad for the human spirit so try to think of other things when ever you can
A God that would make you suffer like that is not a God that actually deserves to be worshipped

Yeah we would, be wanting to get rid of the vagina, desperate to have a dick, wanting to be a lumberjack.

That’s the fuvking nature of his disorder. Being a woman wouldn’t solve shit.

And perhaps your right, maybe the Lord’s plan is to make you endlessly suffer, but it won’t be for any such machine. It would be to allow you to understand the scope of human suffering in relation to compassion. Good can’t exist save with evil as a contrast.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaktW-Lu38