We need immagration reform. Will we get any in next 2 yrs?

i do most of this stuff in exhange for sheets of homeade baklava and chunks of falafel.

Haha, epic. Also probably not entirely wrong.

Sig, huh? I dunno, they feel nice and all but I’m going Glock all the way. Even SW, gimme that old school.

Plus didn’t several Sigs randomly fire on their own without a trigger pull? Lawsuits and all. I saw something about that a couple of years ago.

Then again you know whatthey say, “good enough for government work” LOL

Absolutely worth it

i was pushing for the glock 19x but he insisted on a safety switch because he has children. he doesn’t speak enough english for me to explain the safe action trigger system. i wouldn’t carry a pistol that wasn’t a glock.

we should wage war on venezuela and colombia by allowing all their woman in but no dudes.

:laughing:

I’ll be mainly drinking home-made kombucha and home-made wine [and European-bottled, when out] and save the spirits for NYE… yes, a whole year away.

The Courvoisier I had on NYE was nectar personified… made a champagne classic with some of it, but I have had my fill of spirits for the rest of the year, already.

…and yes… the liver and kidneys deserve a long rest, from time to time. :slight_smile:

@Reasonable… I use [gluten-free] champagne yeast for my wine, as it helps ferment more efficiently, than standard yeast.

isn’t all yeast gluten free? i don’t know that much about gluten.

_
…no, because yeast can be made from, as a by-product of, bread wine and beer making.

ahhh

_
Yep…

It’s tricky out there… food and drinks, contaminated with all kinds of traces of allergenic by-products… but most don’t realise, then wonder why they keep becoming unwell.

F*ck that kinda merry-go-round!

give me bread or give me death