Welcoming Everybody To The Global Dark Ages

zerohedge.com/news/consumer- … march-2009

zerohedge.com/news/ft-report … k-collapse

zerohedge.com/news/charting- … n-security

zerohedge.com/news/more-depr … s-they-buy

zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-waiting-lehman

zerohedge.com/news/35-billio … r#comments

zerohedge.com/news/everybody … y-kill-yen

before reading this post, i would have given you about a 95% chance of being joker. now it’s 100

I haven’t the slightest clue of what your talking about there. [-X

your atrocious grammar, over-use of the word “where”, etc. you’d do better to write simply than try to embellish your writing with phrases you don’t understand how to use.

:laughing: Does the terms tight wad or prude mean anything to you?

Geez, rub my ass raw on writing why don’t you…

Someone has been paying attention.

Certainly!

How could I miss the globe entering chaos and anarchy with the destruction of all semblance of government or law?

I’m just a stone throw away of being able to do all the things I’ve always wanted to do without fear of persecution by a centralized authority. :smiley:

I’m just salivating of the thought of pure independent reign do whatever I wish with the things I know how to do best! :slight_smile:

All the fake masters without all their protected laws, police, and all that will finally have to deal with me. :slight_smile: Deal with me they shall! I have the ruthless blood thirsty advantage over them. :laughing:

I’m just waiting patiently on the side lines for that bubble to finally burst… :-"

It’s a opportunist life for me…

Yeah, he’s definitely Joker.

It’s hard—almost as hard as someone standing with a fire extinguisher a foot from your face blowing it full force, and you thinking the air is clear—but you could easily miss it by watching too much television, radio, or buying into the purported truths of the peer-reviewed scientific system, or just being an all-around ignorant individual with no self-respect or care for the future.

For twisted heaven’s sake, why does everybody keep referring him as me? :laughing:

No, we’re saying you are him, because you are. You can deny all you’d like, but every time you’ve come back to this forum under a different name it’s been clear exactly who you are, because of your writing style. It’s unique in it’s…well, nevermind that part. We’ll end with, “it’s unique”.

I feel kinda shallow in a way for saying this, but I know that this is pretty much true for most people: it’s hard to take ideas seriously if they’re presented with bad writing. now, i know your struggle with the english language is not a reflection (or maybe it is a reflection to some degree, but it’s not a definitive reflection) of your critical thinking abilities, but still…

but i also think your critical thinking abilities are impaired independently of your poor writing skills, so at least i’m justified on all fronts there.

How many times must I say this? I’m dyslexic! [-X

At any rate I’ve been trying to improve my writing slowly but surely. It’s a work in progress.

Then there was that whole underfunded high school I attended…long story made short.

Be honest…How much did you miss me? How’s my favorite lesbian doing?

What else would you expect from the globe’s 90% of sheeple meeple?

I know how comforting it is for you to tell yourself and everyone else I’m a lesbian, because I rejected you. Aw, sad face for you! Don’t worry, you’ll get over it someday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szqBKTvH9Mk[/youtube]

I thought you gave up anarchism for communism.

Try 99.9