Welcoming Everybody To The Global Dark Ages

zerohedge.com/news/2nd-carri … its-hormuz

:laughing: :laughing: James you need to go into reporting the news. You have done a bang up job pasting other people’s thoughts here and that is all that is required for a journalist in today’s world.

I have actually dreamed about becoming a journalist but unfortunately for me the job market is already saturated with a bunch of them.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch … mic-future

Not good ones and not ones that have integrity. Not ones that can analize different reports ,compare them and bring a logical conclusion or opinion. There are none compared to what began in the media. Take a few courses, take alook around start small at an AM station or even start your own TV or radio station. Be a philosopher journalist, the best one, the only one out there. Heck work at several stations. There is more than one way to skin a cat James. if this is a dream , then find ways to make it work and then be the best.

debka.com/article/21648/

James L Walker, did you actually read all of the stuff that you posted?
I only read a little bit, then thought no, he didn’t bother to read all that, he’s just posting it for shits and giggles.

Yes, I have read everything that I have posted in this thread. Why do you ask?

You offend me. You under estimate me and my abilities.

So, you read everything I have posted here. What did you think reading it?

I didn’t want to offend you. I’ll start to read some of your links and quotes, but not all.

Alrighty.

infowars.com/sopa-and-pipa-p … -internet/

infowars.com/internet-wars-a … egaupload/

infowars.com/money-insider-u … t-in-2012/

For the United States.

zerohedge.com/news/stock-ram … y#comments

zerohedge.com/contributed/we … anged-then

zerohedge.com/news/ibm-accou … y#comments

zerohedge.com/news/india-joi … ran-rupees

rt.com/news/eu-ministers-syria-sanctions-437/

TheSilverJournal.com

infowars.com/iran-summons-da … se-hormuz/