What are you doing? (Part 1)

Rite aid moved from 6.63 to 7.07 today. That’s free money in 1 day if you got it this morning and sold it now.

Only 1 of 6 glock dealers in my area had the new glock 42, which is a subcompact .380 in stock today. So since I know that I get delayed every time I buy a gun, I went ahead today so that by the time they finish researching my background I can pick it up by my birthday which is coming soon. I love giving myself presents, and I need a small gun for the glove box. So yeah, good deal. Pretty excited about it.

Drunk. I like to shop and do my hair. Got a problem with that?

And…always maxi pads bitches. Always.

If you met a girl. And then went out. And got drunk. And then she gave you a hand job. And got naked. Would you hate her and find her repulsive in the morning?

Nope. After all, what else would someone who calls herself PhilosophyGirl do? :wink:

I want a boy. I want to make out. And the. Toss him aside like garbage.

I don’t drink, or just willy nilly fuck any slut, so yeah, I would have a problem if some naked lush out of the blue just grabbed my cock.

Why is it every supposed female associated with KTS is exhibiting similar personality traits, similar style arguments, failed sexual advances on members who have been critical of Satyr in the past, and emphasis on cooking?

Even when pressed to show a image of themselves, why is it just the left eye they offer up? You could select any image from the net, but just left eyes?

I think Satyr is a little too into playing a woman. Especially the PMs from his sockpuppet Lys.

Ok, that is a very good possibility.

Who gives handjobs, wtf.

So my endless arguments with the old man at kts are nothinf but a bad case of schizophrenia?
Or are you just too eager to see my right eye?

Drunk

post n00dz

Ain’t nobody on KTS except Satyr, and Joker, thinking he is going to get laid by Satyr’s made up females.

I don’t read his site, seems rather gay, gay in the sense of mid 18th century nobles on the roof of their castle at night, experimenting with electricity and homosexuality, and the virtues of establishing a democracy like in ancient Greece…
completely ignorant that the guillotine is the crucible of their saundry dreaming that they will each pass through.
It ain’t got shit to do with me, so I let him be. 50% chance you are him, no matter how much you claim otherwise. That place is too stupid, why would actual females want to hang out there with him, he has nothing to say. He’s like the old Russian guy in the sauna, always there, sweating… talking bout shit nobody gives a fuck about.

Posting on that site = instant ovarian cancer.

Nope. If I met that girl, I’d keep her around.

Even if they aren’t him, they’re usually programmed to just repeat things he’s said before, so they might as well be him for all intents and purposes.

You two don’t understand. I’m pretty much the only voice of opposition at kts. It’s me vs. everyone else over there.
You remember me, don’t you, mr. r? When you posted there under imbesil…

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t435p840-forums

That’s not me. You can tell because I don’t know how to multi quote. I didn’t even have to read it. Also, I don’t really post there. See he wants people there to think that i give enough of a shit about him to bother talking to him, but in reality, I don’t, and I don’t. Then he’ll come here with fake names, and say the same things he’s always said, playing that broken record for life. And when I point him out or question him, he wants to pretend like I’m his groupie when I literally don’t go there, or think of him other than when someone comes here and starts a conversation about him, or when he himself makes another gay sockpuppet so that he can sneak in here and satisfy his pent up, weird sexual desires.

Oh well, I wouldn’t know.

In any case, the thought of someone thinking I might be satyr is hilarious.

Mr. c-n is just fascinated by my wooly eye, really. Won’t stop posting about it.

Just remember, any time you see someone participating in a petty, nit picky discussion where they multi quote for days and try and out windbag one another, it’s not me. I don’t participate in dumb shit like that.