What are you doing? (Part 1)

He does that only when You can’t stop taking his name or referring to him or KT in some manner or the other. Fake names is a given since he is a perma-ban, what did you expect?

No, its you who starts it mostly.

He was caricaturing yours, silly.

That kind of dismissal is as easy and convenient as proclaiming oneself a freakin’ genius.
Even I can do that.
A similar charge can be made of the whole ILP being of one uniform PC mentality, even if those like morono will suddenly crop up to say “not everybody is the same”…

It holds for one, not the other?

Satyr?

Does he actually believe all that [basically objectivist] bullshit he huffs and he puffs about over at KTS? Or is it all just a character he plays? You know, ironically.

On the other hand, I once thought mr reasonable was just playing a character here too. Now I’m not so sure…

I don’t know if you are being philosophically sincere, or just commenting because you have free time. If the former, you are free to come there to find out.

Asking if one really believes using reality as a real reference or a character he plays is absurd. like there were some other alternative…

Smears is all sorted-out. He has no anxieties, no worries, he’s so secure, he’s all smeared in and can’t get out of the Now… :wink:

Just couldn’t stand to watch from a distance, could you, dear?

Not when it involves my name and my gender. Like a thinking female couldn’t exist or something.

I’ve been participating here longer than you, luv.

Does anyone have goat repellent?

Carleas knows I’m a girl - ask him yourself. We’ve talked while he was on KT.

Countdown to popping this zit in 10… 9… 8…

A tool sprayed with repellent will repel the wielder of the tool. You don’t have to be him physically, he owns you mentally. You speak in his patterns and words. You are his tool and therefore him for all intents and purpose.

Oh don’t be so insecure, I’m not here to steal your limelight, Phoneutria.

I only came to make sure they know I’m a girl and as hard as it is to swallow for them, I can think for myself and KTS has no sock-puppets.

You Carry on.

this isn’t satyr. … can’t you tell?

What adult you know would ask to see a “chilly-willy”, for f–ks sake?

Like I said people with similar ideals sound the same. But those who have strong eyes will concentrate on the nuances than the similarities and they will know Satyr and I have our differences.

Those not self-ashamed to make others feel like adults and enjoy giving handjobs.

ROFL, Satyr has tried changing patterns before but, I do agree it is only a tool of his, not him. A repellent on a tool should work on the wielder, , at least temporarily.

Of course, a hammer has difference from the person who controls it. The wielder of the hammer lets the hammer be a hammer.

Not all females have to be pregnancy-hating feminists like you Kriswest, for them not to sound like Satyr.

Later.

ROTFLMFAO, Anyone care to point out to this tool where my location is.

LOL is that what adults do? Call their wee wees hoo haas and chilly-willys, then give handjobs?

Are you for real?

We may have the very first dominatrix virgin here, ladies and gents.

Now be fair, the oldest generations actually give cutesy names to genitals.
And an ability to only give a hand job… well you know.