What are you doing? (Part 1)

I’ve found a few, just not from the pilot’s point of view, and it mostly just makes a big cloud of dust and smoke.

This one is decent.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZOxlTwAvA[/youtube]

It just seems like he could be being so much more efficient. I mean, you come up on a camp full of bad guys then you just obliterate the whole thing in a couple minutes then leave. These guys are flying around forever talking on the radio and having to get clearance for like each individual bad guy. It makes no sense. Think of the fuel they’re wasting. War is expensive enough as it is without having helicopters fly in circles for 15 minutes when it could just be 3 minutes. We gotta shoot and bomb things better.

Replace “jackass” with “douchebag” and you’d be talking to yourself.

Am I going to get this job promotion with an income increase or not?

I’m becoming impatient.

It’s a wretched Wednesday. Fucking hell…

I’m also out of smokes until Friday…

chew on some carrot sticks

I am not even thinking of this week, until this weekend. I am living for this coming weekend.

I would kill myself if I were as pissed and bitter as you are all the time.

I’m getting ready to move in about 6 weeks. More than half my stuff is boxed up in cardboard boxes and stacked neatly in the area near my kitchen. I have a place in another place, far away that’s waiting for me to move in. So I decided that instead of getting a huge uhaul so that I could move my king sized bed and my couch and this big gun safe and all this shit, that I’d just sell the bed and the couch, and the safe, then order new ones and have them sent to where I"m moving.

So I ordered a bed a few days ago and it arrived just fine. Now a guy is coming to pay me for my safe, then I’m gonna take the money he gives me, and put some more with it and have a new safe delivered to the place where I’m moving. I found a nice one it’s a little over 400lbs, about 5 feet tall, 2 feet deep and about 28 inches wide.

I think it’s gonna be totally worth it to not have to move all that shit, and to have brand new shit. My bed and safe are pretty awesome, but they’re both old. The bed is about 8 years old or so and the safe is a bit small so I figure even though it’ll cost me a bit, I’ll have a new bed and a bigger safe. The bed is 13 inches thick so it should be nice and comfy.

I gave away 3 neon lights, a corona one, a bud light one, and a marlboro one yesterday. Also, a surround sound thing, and a bunch of dishes and pots and pans, a shoei motorcycle helmet, and a few boxes of other random shit that I really don’t need.

I got a hitch installed on my car at the uhaul place 2 days ago. The idea is that I should be able to just rent the smallest little trailer, load my car, (which is pretty huge), and then just take the shit that I haven’t already replaced with new shit.

Probably gonna get these 2 guys yo ride with me and do the lifting in exchange for free flights home.

Pretty excited about it.

:laughing: So your assumptions about who and how I am “all the time” are accurate, but other people’s assumptions about you based on the ridiculous things you say all over the forum are wholly inaccurate, huh?

I have a feeling it actually makes you feel better about yourself, somewhere deep inside, to think that I’m walking around miserable all the time. More affirmation that your life is better than mine or something. That’s the difference between you and I, see. You can be miserable or happy and I really don’t care either way, I just see that you act like a douchebag and call you one because that’s what I have observed. It doesn’t do anything to my day.

Which one of us is really bitter, darlin’, the one who accepts her life as her own and doesn’t compare herself to everyone around her for validation, or…ya know, you? lol you can call me bitter and pissed all day long, it doesn’t change anything about my life, and it certainly doesn’t make me a bitter or angry person. I think the answer is pretty clear-cut :wink:

Hey Reasonable, going to take up my offer meeting up in Minneapolis sometime?

I’ll be a whole lot closer in a few months than I am now, distance-wise.

Blurry, don’t go around calling people douchebags and telling everyone to fuck off all the time and then get pissy when people are dicks to you. It’s just silly.

Reasonable, I’ll take that as a yes then for later on.

We should meet at the giant Mall Of America in Minneapolis.

Never been there yet myself but I am told the food court is huge there.

Do you like Greek food?

The chicken flavor of ramen noodles is horrible.

I only stick with beef or shrimp lime.

That feeling you get where you want to throw up because you can’t eat anymore ramen noodles especially after surviving off of them for almost two months…

Everything I eat is plain. If it’s got more than a couple of ingredients, or if I can’t tell what all is in it by glancing at it, then I can’t eat it. Pretty much anyplace I go and eat, I end up with meat cheese and bread of some kind. I don’t like sauces, or onions, or anything that’s too spicy. I don’t eat lettuce, or tomatoes, or hummus, or mayonnaise, or any vegetables other than corn, potatoes, beans or peas.

Laughing, You want help extending your diet? I used to feed three people for forty bucks a week. If you can give me a basic idea of your kitchen, budget and tastes maybe we can get you off a plain ramen diet. Ok?

I don’t like noodles very much. Maybe in chicken alfredo, but in general they’re a no-go.

Hey Laughing ,i grew up in Minneapolis, lived in fridley for a while until my poor disturbed mother took me to live near loringpark then, we moved to dinky town. n I saw bob dylan there, with his guitar and all, inn the bars there near the campus theatre , lived on 14 th street SE, while attending u of m. it was the beginning ofmthe sixties ca. 1963-5. then we moved to hollywood.