What are you doing? (Part 1)

Talking about primo

Is that a drug?

When I was a kid we called it primo when you had a joint with cocaine in it.

Like you’d be in the car and someone would fire something up and you’d sniff the air and be like, “dannnggg mothafucka is that some primo??”.

ROFL, When I was a kid it was high end pot, like purple, maui( not sure that is spelled right), or Thai.

Now it’s 90% hashes. I’d know, I was legal for a while and grew some bubblicious, blue mystic, and white widow. Went to dispensary all the time as well.

Hash from 60%-90% potency. Blonde dehydrated, or agate looking with a bit of hydration.

Making hash is modern day Alchemy.

Ice. Not bad gear either, I must say.

I once knew a guy who cooked that stuff and I didn’t see him for a long time. Then I ran back into him and he explained how his ex girlfriend burned down his house and stabbed his dog. I asked him, “yo man if you still can get lots of that you should let me know on some bulk”, and he replied to me, “monkey can’t sell bananas”.

-this was a long long time ago like when I was in college.

Kris, there’s a lot of high end pot around these days. If I want a seed, I have to order it off the internet.

Rare wise words out the mouth of an addict…

Junkies be sayin all kinds of wise shit it’s just usually garbled in a bunch of slang that no one can understand.

Too true. Meanwhile, out for a drive…

Is it daytime there? It’s about 11:20pm according to the small clock in the bottom right corner of my computer screen.

You know I once thought about why an “old saying” is old. Like of all the shit people have said…a handful of things make it to “old saying” status.

I think there’s a reason for that.

Like if you know a monkey can’t sell bananas, and if you know that he who hesitates is lost, and if you know to look before you leap, and if you know that you know what you know and that you don’t know what you don’t know, and if you know that it works if you work it, and if you know that that’s just the way it goes, and that the sun’s gonna rise tomorrow, and that the world isn’t fair, and that life’s a bitch, and that it’s what you make of it, and not to touch a hot stove, and to have eyes in the back of your head, and things like that then I think you can go pretty far.

Has anyone ever noticed that philosophy is just a bunch of people, over a long period of history, all describing the exact same shit over and over again…making up new terms for things as the generations pass and claiming to have broken some real ground…when in reality once you understand what they’re all saying you learn it’s the case that not a whole lot of ground has actually been made because the things about the world that are truly the roots or real philosophical questions remain unscathed by centuries of inquiry?

Afternoon. Catching up with an old mate haven’t seen in a while.

It’s approaching that time in the evening where I start to ramp up my consumption so that I can get a bit of sleep. It’ll take me a few hours but I’ll rest before tomorrow because I have a game to watch in the afternoon…so I can’t sleep through the afternoon.

I was also thinking of getting a new couch. But then I don’t know if I want a new apartment first. Or to take a vacation and then get a new couch. There’s so many things to think about in this crazy world.

Actually, “soul plane” in on tv right now. I’ll probably stay up to take in this cinematic master piece.

It’s really good. Almost as good as pootie tang.

imdb.com/title/tt0367085/

imdb.com/title/tt0258038/

I think I get what you’re saying and find I have a duty to agree with the argument in question. Need to be a man sometimes, you know?

You can’t take it with you. It is what it is. Some things just can’t be explained.

Again…these are examples of shit people say that I feel like they’ve been saying forever.

Best way to be a man…in my opinion, is to have a penis and to think with it sometimes.

Note the edit. Regarding all that I do somewhat agree with you in the end believe it or not, it’s really just a question of poor style for the masses aimed at.

I’ll be honest…you’ve lost me here. You mean the style of my post about old sayings?

My apologies, check again.