What are you doing? (Part 1)

Punched the Pharaoh again, now I’m feeling a lot better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYOXZiF5lE
Stumbled by this lady and I’m completely charmed. :romance-heartsfade:

Dropping down to 160 pounds - getting shredded as fuark for modeling. I did some modeling when I was 16 in NYC for a GQ photographer: Lope Navo. He told me that I have the right look for the business, e.g., intense/fierce eyes, bold eyebrows, good bone structure, etc - but that I should wait till I physically mature a bit, before I send photos to agencies. Well, I’m 23 now and a lot more mature, so I’m going to take advantage of my aesthetics to the full and get lean as hell.

I think I have a good chance of getting selected by one of the top agencies. And I should be at my target weight by the end of this month.

I think you definitely have the prissiness and the attitude to be a model. It’s also apparent that you go way out of your way to be as pretty as you can. Good luck with that.

You’re jelly as fuark, braski.

Whatever makes you feel better. If you weren’t staring at yourself so much, and actually looked around…you’d know how absurd the idea of me being jealous of anyone really is.

wutttttttt

Watching ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ while eating the rest of my lamb-based dinner I started hours ago but could not finish.

I wore a black calf-length number with embroidered gold discs all over it, and 5.75" block-heeled leopard-print cow hair sandals. I’m saving the green lace number for an awesome night out :wink:

The carpet needs a good hoovering 8-[

:laughing:

How would that work? Would we use ILP colours?

Kinda… if you call skim-viewing watching it 8-[

Did it blow your mind because she’s crazy? I dislike over-emotional types… they are energy drainers man.

I just realized how moderating is a lot like parenting little children. Having to put up with constant moaning, insulting and crying and try to calm it all down. Kids not knowing where to shit so they shit all over the place while you have to go and clean up after them (I’m referring to how some of us, including me, apparently can’t figure out that an official photo thread isn’t the best place to start an argument on holocaust and nazism). :laughing:

Oh well, let’s hope we grow up eventually and learn to poop in the potty.

She’s crazy. And shamelessly so.

Get a bunch of people knitting the same hat at the same time, posting progress pics and whatnot, teaching the people who can’t knit. At the end we all have the same stupid hat.

My sister knitted a scarf for me last year. It’s pretty amazing. I have 2 hats that look as though they were knitted by someone, but really one is mammut and one is dakine. They’re very warm.

I’ll get some expensive cashmere yarn because I am a fucking snob.

I don’t knit and barely know how to thread a needle.

…need to make dinner as pretty starving right now… roasted chicken drumsticks and potato crispies on the menu for this evening.

I only leave home for food or politics these days :wink:

…or did you mean annoyingly so :confusion-shrug:

:laughing:

Who is she? the video is down.