What are you doing? (Part 1)

Trying to get 2 girls to commit to a trip to Bermuda in July.

Still waiting for Spring. My cat howls at night. Maybe that’s a sign. I never considered getting him fixed. He’s been a prisoner in an apartment for most of his life. I won’t take away his sense of dignity. Maybe cats get horny anytime of the year. I just see it as a sign of Spring.

Thai is always horny, toms always are. They can smell a female in heat a mile away easily. It won’t take away any part of his personality if you neuter him, it will improve his happiness and overall health. But, If he has been indoors all his life you should keep him in. Adult cats turned out finally are dead cats. Its like living alone in a cave all your life then being thrown into a city.

My Bantum rooster Whachya. He decided to say hello when I opened my car door after getting home from work. :slight_smile:

Gauging my ability to play The Secret World while working.

Eating salmon, drinking on rum and juice… got my mind on the present and the present on my mind.

Exercised for the 2nd time after an about 6 months break. Feels so good. Forgot to report the first time, though I barely did anything.

The thing I noticed is that since I eat healthy again I’m more awake and capable of thinking and studying. When I eat shitty food I usually feel shitty as well.

Show me love please.

google lemonparty

Nope, no way, I have a gut feeling it has something to do with golden showers.

<3

There are 2 types of knowledge:

practical knowledge
and knowledge for shits and giggles.

I love the word “giggles”:

It reminds me of the drugs I did in the 70’s.

Having not eaten since 9.30am, I am drooling at the thought of eating potato crispies (seasoned with sea salt and cracked black pepper) and 2 lamb/1 beef rump steak, in t minus 30 minutes. :-"

Think I’ll post a picture of it in Artimas’ ‘food’ thread. :-k

there’s… a food thread?

viewtopic.php?style=9&f=2&t=187525 #Food :wink:

They put one of these about a mile from my apartment.

texasdebrazil.com/menu/overview/

Basically, for something like 60 bucks, I can just camp out in there and these dudes just keep throwing more meat onto my plate no matter what. I’ve had a bunch of good food before, and the shit isn’t bad at all. I mean from a carnivorous perspective, what’s better than a place that bombards you with a constant, seemingly unending supply of meat?

The churrascarias here are good, but they are nothing compared to the ones you go in the south of Brazil or in Argentina. The variety and the quality of the meat, and the ridiculous salad bar are like you won’t find anywhere else.

If you’re ever in Rio, go to Porcao at Atterro do Flamengo. You can eat your insanely good meat while overlooking that crazy christ thing.

I miss the Sonoran Mexican food, I can’t find proper ingredients here.

There’s no life without water
Because without water, there is no coffee
And without coffee, I kill everyone.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpdSzyDtL0[/youtube]