What are you doing? (Part 1)

Yeah, he was quite enigmatic.

Didn’t he bang Mick Jagger?

Never heard that one before. Verdict is still out with the lead singer of Queen however.

Oh please Jagger is Bisexual and as sexist as some on this board. Never could figure out why women followed the Stones , their songs reek of misogyny.

Because he’s a manly masculine man. He’s also a bad ass rock star. He’s famous. He’s a rebel. And if you ask Joker, he’ll tell you he was rich!

Rolling Stones is awesome. I like them a lot. That’s my verdict on the matter.

Eeew.

On another note I read this video thing:
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … tn_=%2As
Why the would a god work in such a dumb ass way? The writer is really bad. And it is sad that so many think Gods would do this rather then walk to a store, clean windows or sweep etc in exchange for a gallon of milk for their starving baby…if this story is meant to convert disbelievers it is so off.

Mags, do you remember our conservation one year ago?

Here is the copy:

Today is my second ILP anniversary! :occasion-balloons: :banana-dance: :romance-hearteyes:

Cheers. :wink:

Congrats!!! I hope…
My first deliberate mixbreed chicks hatched today. I hope they are able to withstand attacks from Hawks and raccoons plus other predators. My flock of gentle chickens were decimated this year. I chose the hens that were aggressive and not killed(Copper Maran) and a very large social protective chicken (Jersey giant). I hope it works. They should protect the entire flock, maybe.

I remember it well… happy second anniversary, bay-bee :wink:

Thanks.

I wish you good luck!

Yea, thank you.

I got the blues, I’m wishing i bought more chocolate to help me cope.i did buy a cocoa powder, i don’t like it, maybe it will taste nice with hot milk. i cant think or focus properly, too distracted by everything. it has suddenly dawned on me that most people are sexually dysfunctional, and apparently it would cost excessive amount of money to launch human waste into the universe. i read the news today and it told me the same thing it always does, still shootouts in france, still desperate women trying to buy the school boys love with her pussy…a car blew up in berlin, and there’s also a new IRA blowing stuff up in belfast…humans are seriously retarded and i think this is increasing fast, …oh and to top it all off, yes, anglina jolie is still trying play maternal mother godness of the universe…

I think i’ll go and get a drink
and buy chocolate
then drink
and stuff my face with the chocolate
then pass out.

But chocolate is the reason for your blues.

Never give a crackhead crack.

i have been listening to this…

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgHZWwyhcQ

it’s kind of helping and making me worse at the same time…i’m also pretty sure this is the same stuff that sent erik on a suicidal killing spree…

k, im back… i bought this…

and 2x this…

Now im in bed…my jeans are off…

im all yours boys…

ok i just finish one can already…

now i feel like crying…

ok i just noticed Adele’s video “hello” has 1,330,945,587 views…this is no doubt going to send me over the edge…i wonder how many compiles a “hello world” program has had, it better be over 1,330,945,587 or im seriously ending everything…

Well if you don’t like Adele, what might send you over the edge is TIME magazine called her the greatest musician of the century, if I recall correctly.

i’m glad i don’t read it.

i have a slight headache :frowning:
i also feel like sucking a DICK

I am full of rage…stay away from me