What is God good for?

Intermediate causes.

What god are you talking about?

Not for me. If you don’t believe in God–and by those comments, I’ll assume you don’t–how can you qualify Him? Are you simply leaping to the conclusion that the God you don’t believe in is the same God that other people do believe in?

dan020350, I view God as the set of universal constants of which there is no empirical proof. Faith in God is, to drastically simplify it, a huge time saver for dealing with the underlying metaphysical holes in the purpose of everything in relation to the purpose and identity of myself.

the meaning of life on earth is to act the powerful truth of God love Will, for that aim man had expressed many faces of God strength will in being helpless to make any good to their souls avoiding the truth, the beauty of suffer expressionsis in showing the will, it means that men who say their frustrations of being or not being are the one who act God promise of the issue, therefore they are saying the way to enlighten their souls of the truth the spirit will know, what i am trying to express is SAY in anyway you feel unhappy act what inspire you be in what you create of your deepest barrier your mind could read, but do it in your will of truth, that is how you could be god really something superior will be what you appear, take your time to think the end don’t be impatient to end the pain, the truth is your joy as to enjoy the presence of God, and the truth is your goal in what he promised to let you see, stop justifying your death in God existance to make, He wants you to reveal Him in you that is when He will come, stop talking about mrs or nothing or prophecy or abstract identities to escape your responsability in what you know, say YOU in truth will and you will give to GOD

hello. “God” is only as meaningful as what one understands.
This is not to say that God does or does not exist.
One can say, however, that God as a term is flexible enough, as is language flexible, as a product of God, to allow us to say, and almost restrict of from denying the fact that, God must necessarily exist. In other words, whatever system one imagines is the origin of life, consciousness, etc., can be rightly termed, or equated with the idea of “God”. The rest is mere detail. Agreed?

thank you for prooving how truth is all

God’s purpose (or theory of) is to make you ask why. To question your very being because without which you would never learn anything.

sorry the friend who gives i feel wanting to deny what you correct just thought, God does’nt want us to think in fact when we ask all these why it is because some of us destiny to be involve with words, i learned so much without asking anything, just live thinking you want to feel being loved and you would express your inside truth of self watching God saying in all you and i feel saying just an expression of our will to do the presence of God love. and i feel now that i am forced to the whys that i am not learning anything anymore of me to do presence of love, it is just like using my soul to say some words between others here for the same mission but i feel like it is more for God than to our souls which say how He does if we give to His Being, how He is so he would give, this of course make us grow in the truth of God is all but your love of the truth is the only joy in that work, what i want to say is that the real knowledge is what you can do to feel being in a reality of love

i guess He wants you to see His values in order to allow the reality of beings happy of feeling loved