What's for breakfast?

Yes, I think we can all say we see how that would be the case.

And why would you say that THAT is at it is?

Because it is as it is.

Some things are as they are but many aren’t.

No one is an is as it is person.
Didn’t you just become black for some reason? lol

All things are as they are, and never as they aren’t.

I decided to become black years ago in Hawaii… I have posts on this here. They don’t like white people unless your rich.

Turd Ferguson

I could see that there is truth to this - but then where do you go with THAT?

Where? KFC.

I’m hungry

Morefucking chicken.

:frowning:

Is that grilled? as opposed to fried? the former being the better offering, of course…

Eating hard food for breakfast makes it seem more like dinner, so why not go for porridge or something else more breakfasty instead?

Cause my fucking stove top died.

I got a mini toaster oven same day…

I cook when everything is closed.

I’m only accountable someplace 9 hours a day, 3 days a week, at night… I’m 85% done on my preparations on starting my own side business… but working at night means I’m usually asleep weird hours, and it isn’t a fixed pattern at all…

I really can’t wait till I got this shit going so I can go eat something other than this shit.

And fuck porrage.

Dude if you’ve got a panera, then you should just go there every day. Find out what day they have the black bean soup and just eat that shit all the time. It’s amazing. There’s one across from my apartment, and a friend of mine works there so I get a deal when I go there. If you haven’t been eating the panera, just start now.

Also, 5 guys is pretty good. Never order a large order of fries. They’ll give you like an entire bag of fries. It’s absurd. Pro tip…if you ask them to put your burger between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches they’ll do it. It’s not on the menu. Thank me later.

None, but it is rumored both are opening up in a plaza soon, but I doubt it…

This is a really hilly area, and we had a dump up on a hill in a ravine… Then they built a highway next to the dump stretching from Pittsburgh to Columbus… So decided the spot be a great location for a Walmart… So but a Walmart down in a ravine with trash as its foundation… We’ll, that shit didn’t work well, cause the trash started pushing the floor up when the water in the abandoned mines beneath the dump froze and expanded, so Walmart said Fuck This and then moved to a safer location.

So some idiot said recently “Hey, that’s a big ass parking lot in front of the Walmart” and have built a plaza on the other side of it, down in the ravine.

So everyone says Panera and 5 Guys… but I’m heading from the city nobody is slated to move in.

So more than likely just gonna be 5 Hoboes sleeping in a unoccupied plaza, and instead of a Panera, we will get a hooker named Pamala doings tricks down there.

This shit happens when your state is only three miles wide, and people in the two other states just drive through, thinking you can make just anything work here… Worked a half hour up the highway, why not here? Because the entrance to the netherworld is located here, and the people selling the land will do anything to sell it.

More fucking chicken

(All organic) tomato, green bean, and chilli infused scrambled eggs, and a lavazza noir to go with… making it now.

Turd… breakfast should look like breakfast, not lunch or dinner… unless that was brunch, then it’s ok :smiley:

First meal is breakfast.

Dinner. Hmmm? :-k

This was breakfast:

The added vegetables make the eggs more yummy and therefore palatable for my waning appetite 8-[

Between 10.30 and noon… it’s brunch, especially if it looks like that. Are you telling me that you cannot find anything remotely breakfasty within a mile radius of your residency? are you?

Yes, but I don’t want to eat it. It us a nasty biscuit place called Tudors, closes at 7 PM. Too unhealthy.

And I’m not eating buy your expectations, but what is available. In the morning, all I can get is breakfast, that’s dinner for me. At night, a full dinner, that is breakfast. Your silly OCD issues don’t govern my meals. If I want to eat a fucking Ribeye for breakfast, I will eat one, cause I’m a grown ass man.

I had a Ham and cheese bagel for dinner.

I had cigarettes for breakfast today.