What's for breakfast?

My calcium is on the high side… I already cut back on those supps a coupla weeks ago. Will re-test to see if it’s gone down, after a month from the date of the reduction.

Do you have the link to that study? sounds interesting…

No Magsj, I’ve read a few thousand pages on the topic over a few years, I can’t. I would just Google Calcium + Vitiligo to find it all again. I make no presumptions as to why, other than calcium supports the immune system, and something in the immune system is haywire. But lots of people get lots of calcium in their diets without turning dalmation.

I will Google this time, but for now on, you can Google. I just recall the facts.

thevitpro.com/vitiligo-blog/ … -treatment

Here, new one I haven’t seen before. I’m not understanding the methodology quite, will look into tonight when I wake up, he argues against vitamins D (which ones?) and calcium.

I’ve not been avoiding calcium, but was focusing on massive doses of B with some D for a while, now not as much B with more C, but with Zinc and Copper.

Like I said, I don’t think you have it yet from your skin pics, everyone gets some skin discoloration as they age. May very well be your current diet that is causing it. Only once I see obvious non-pigmented pattered spots would I say Leukoderma. You can use any hairbrained alternative medicine you want to treat it with, as it is probably the least deadly disease on the books. Having bunions or a ingrown toenail has to be worst, just makes you look like a freak.

But someday they will figure out what us going on and inject skin cancer patients with it. Bet you they won’t give a damn about the change, will be the willing price they gotta pay to stay alive.

Related conditions can give you rheumatoid arthritis, or make you go blind… honestly, this isn’t that bad. If you had to choose one disease to have, this is one of the easier ones to live with. Just sucks bad if your darker skin. Always hits the damn face.

I can tolerate scrambled eggs every once in awhile if I am forced to eat them. Can’t stand sunny side up. They’re slimy and yoke. :-&

I always have my eggs sunny.
Its an artform, like bacon.

When I was unfriendly to a waitress in another place, a 24 hour diner with old Quebecers swearing Tabernac and Calis , I got some slimey yoke that will form threads from the fork to the plate like Alien. Since then I dont eat there anymore except midnight half chickens.

Thanks for the link… it’s much appreciated.

Just to note Fixed Cross, having your eggs sunny side up or scrambled doesn’t make you secretly pagan or christian. I know how you like to label random shit as being truely pagan.

It is good Magsj you liked that link, please explain the basics of how vitamins are stratified to produce this effect, cause I can’t predict the logic in advance when trying to figure out how D and Calcium balances out other shit. I get it modulates the body’s ability to intake and oddities in output (like kidney stones) but can’t guess what it would or would not do to any random vitamin. Your the pill popper, how does it work?

Turd we approach religion from opposed angles. To me the egg comes first.

There’s a Vitamin D Council :open_mouth:

…da (vitamin) pill poppa.

It seems that the conclusive advice from the article is to stay within the daily recommended allowance of all vitamins and minerals… I guess that’s why they’re recommend.

Fixed, I don’t believe your even a pagan, think it is all bullshit manipulative play on you and sauwelios part. There isn’t a opposite angle, because religion ain’t a geometric idea, or a syllogism. It has always been the rather pointless escape of your group to pretend like you grasp christianity… which none if you do, I’m not claiming you gotta be a christian to get it, as long as your honest about your endeavor to understand it, you’ll get the gist. You guys never do, and it is out of intellectual laziness. I also understand paganism better too, and athiesm, and agnosticism… because I’m the historian, I’m the guy who gets out and finds out, I’m the guy who learns various cognitive systems. Your bunch is so lazy you can’t even fit into a religion or non-religion, because you thing there is some money or power making angle to play, like a guy with a gambling addiction betting on races.

You’ve resulted in precisely nothing. Lots of bad Nietzsche quotes, a third of which you clearly don’t understand, like Ron Burgundy saying “When in Rome”… no chance in he’ll of a overman, or super culture, or anything cultic that will survive you. Nothing that will strengthen yourselves or your country, or make you great. Just lame retorts, a lot of misunderstandings, and the general inability to project evidence of rational thought.

Hope your bootleg beliefs at least result in a money making scam, but I doubt you two can consistently even pull that off, given how unconvincing you are. I simply put don’t think your religious. Monero or Maia yes, I can give the benefit of the doubt they are pagans… but know I’ve always thought you completely fake and full of shit. I approach religion, you try to exploit it, but can’t, because your too lazy to get it, and too inauthentic of a individual to earnestly question yourself.

When in doubt about how I see either of you, know that’s what I’m thinking in the back of my head.

The usual morning Fayre, minus the calcium/D3 supp… gotta watch that figure you know. 8-[
Kidding :laughing:

I am never in doubt about how you see me… :stuck_out_tongue: this is so charming. Ive never wondered. I just dont want you to slander me in public from the other side of the planet, because I piss on cowards and my piss-stream doesn’t quite have that reach.

Montreal isn’t the other side of the planet, it is one day by train.

Minus the calcium supp.

Was my answer interesting enough for you FC?

The fact that I may end up in a bubble may make things even more interesting, but then again… maybe not. :confusion-shrug:

#-o

Well, obviously there were, theoretically, more interesting contents to those pills to imagine before hand.

Oddly, vitamins did not even cross my mind. You can see where Im coming from.

When I was a kid we used to take fish oil omega 3 fat pills for a while. Usually we just had fresh orange juice and good vegetables and meat to take care of the nutrients.

My eggs were quite on the edge today. Almost too raw. The bacon looked a bit too brownish but tasted good. I didnt touch the potatoes as Im obviously not at Mikes. Mikes would never serve such brownish bacon.

Ryan Goslings older brother, the one who has a construction company (Im guessing), is sitting 10 feet away.

That is a joke, but the guy really looks weirdly alike.
Ryan Gosling is actually Canadian, it occurs to me. He’s a good actor. Most of his movies are good.

Nice Guys and the Big Short, recently watched, were both qualified entertainment.

Turd, what the hell is “Pagan”?

I certainly am not “Pagan”. I think.

It sounds almost as stupid as “Christian”.

I don’t do drugs (save for the odd dooby) or prescription drugs, but I oddly get offered cocaine and mdma, for free… and there was I thinking I looked far too prim for that.

Neither is my drug of choice at all but coke’s less dangerous than MDMA in my opinion, MDMA people beyond 25 are generally fizzled out, dont get it back. Coke people beyond 30 are often dead or filthy rich, or just dirty cynics who retained a sense of mischief.

MDMA people man, they are the most depressive people out there. That stuff just gobbles up all the brains capacities to what I’d call aggressive happiness. Happiness that can move through the world so as to sustain itself. Self-valuing happiness, pride… this all dies in MDMA folk. Ive seen int up close in my cousin.

I also felt the effects of it, the vile effects, after I did it a few times a few summers ago. It causes memory loss, but of a very filthy feeling kind.

Still, it is of course a nice feeling while it lasts. I dont regret it really, but I probably would not have done it if I knew. Im too proud for that shit. It’s for people that cant really get to a state of self-love.

Anyway, I went to a cafe around the corner for breakfast, Mikes breakfast ends on weekdays at 11. I was watching “Justified” until 4AM.

Lunch

I was fazing out in the studio and took a walk to the Depanneur… corner store here, run by Chinese, all of them. I made sure I got a fiver back to hand to the Mongolian streetlifer whose spot that corner is, he is awesome. I threw in a salami as well.

As Johan Cruyff said each drawback has its advantage. There existing differences in wealth allows my money to take on more value, by me giving portions of it to people that value such amounts more. It actually feels like my own wealth increases if I give a for me insignificant amount to a cool person who then exclaims wow as if he sees a spaceship and calls over his mate to feast.

Fuck Marx.

They have great oranges here man. Really. If I told you how hard it os to find a decent orange in Amsterdam you would not believe me. All of them are dried pieces of turd, theyre all from 3 harvests-a-year greenhouses in Spain. Except the Turks, they have grocerystore all over the city and sell normal, non European fruits.

Western Europe is a morgue with people still living in there but the food is all already dead.