Where does evil come from?

I wasn’t trying to answer the OP.
I was answering YOU. :confused:

As far as from where it comes:
Evil is derived by anti-life situations - dangerous tools in the wrong hands, dangerous people in the wrong situations, dangerous thoughts in the wrong minds.

What is this thought police now? If everyone was arrested for their own thoughts even the cops would lock themselves up.

When everything is a crime, you just end up punishing the people you don’t like for any reason.

It’s like how cops arrest you for giving them a dirty look and sass, and make up some obscure citation for you, but if you act courteous and polite to them they often let you slide.

JSS,

You were being pat and you did not provide any answer.

He asked of what it is and from where it comes, not what to do about it.

Your answers were insufficient James. Your examples were relational/situational, not the crux of what and where.

IQ means nothing to me, a calculator can do maths better. It doesn’t matter who is saying something, it only matters about the content. His theory may have some merit, but its painting a picture which isn’t whole – in this particular instance. Not to mention that it is not him making the complaint.

We are animals, u loon lol.

Human mating mechanics is the same as other primates lol

Primates don’t date or get married.

Yeah they do, there’s just no 10,000 dollar ceremony, because they’r not so delusional to feel the need for one.

It’s called courting and finding a mate. You need to stay up to your discovery channel.

3 banannas and a roll of the dice and you could get your very own little chimp of wonder.

It aint that easy, even in the hood.

Atheistic nihilist here, good and evil doesn’t exist. These are archaic useless words that exists for state propaganda social metanarratives.

There is no objective universal value to be assigned to actions or behaviors.

yeah there is.

If I stab someone in the kneecaps, it is bad for them. If I give them a massage, it is good for them (I hope, since I don’t really know what I am doing.)

Has nothing to do with state propoganda. State propoganda is “The law is the law”.

If anything “good and evil” dichotomies can be used as a tool AGAINST the state, because they promote some sense of agency in the individual.

The only sensible manner to define good/evil is as an effect on one’s self. Good as that which affirms itself, evil as that which denies itself.

I know this is not how Christians see things. For them, good/evil is a measure of effect on others. Good as that which affirms others, evil as that which denies others.

Sometimes it stems in part and grows as a result of good people doing nothing - when something, which can logically be seen universally, and through the concert of many voices, ought to be done and is ignored.
It is also capable of stemming from our own suffering which we are not capable of either transcending or working through. It grows like a cancer in our psyches until that cancer is transformed into rage, hate, the need to lash out like an unconscious-like animal.
It comes from our inability to see it as a part of the world, the flesh and the devil lol (as the catholic priests say).
It comes from the daemons within our minds which are not faced and harmonized along with the angels in our minds. (There are no angels). It all stems from the human psyche and relative to how we connect with others.

I actually do not like to use that word although there are human monsters which make me sense that it does exist in and of itself.

Why is evil spelt backwards “live” ? I wonder if there can be any meaning to that - unless evil is the opposite of not really living. #-o

Yet if you own a corporate business and pay your workers twenty cents a hour despite it being horrendous on them in everyday living it’s just good business, right?

Morality and ethics are so full of contradictions that I don’t understand how anybody but the brainwashed buy into it. The state of course as an institution the biggest hypocrite of them all that employs these philosophies to great massive effect.

I wish that I could kill or enslave people with impunity calling my selfish needs and desires for power law. :laughing:

I’m just a small fry individual gangster in comparison to the very big gangsters that refer to themselves as governments. Just can’t compete that much with all of that.

I dream someday I can however…

Same here but with one exception. I do not wish to kill most of them, but instead make them my masseuse, spa and dirty maids where I will be pampered like a princess. This is my dream that someday this will happen to me.

With thinking like that some would say you’re evil.

It comes from the Godwannabes.