Who is god's BOSS ?

“His being always in everything He makes”

Why does God kill himself, then? :laughing:
Are we talking about monotheism here?

What made you believe in God? Don’t say faith. Nazis had faith. I want proof, or at least logic that can lead one to think that such thing as God exists.

God say what He wants and never want to kill! what a stupid thing is to make a thing just to watch it die only humans programmed on fake strength will God made them appear so dum in order to force them to think the alternative of growing to loving above, yes we all should die because Him alone live, and if i fear death if it happen that i don’t understand why should i stay or go i will never say God wants to kill or die in extrapolation of what i am

So, when, where & how did you learn all this about God?

the same way i guess you learned from what you are
if this is subjective to you i feel like crying i can’t bare how human persist on denial when all what they say or make is of their deep desires when i fear the reason of such will and its consequences to my everyday life

I think you’re avoiding the issue here man. I’ve said this before. Burden of proof lies in you proving He exists, not in me proving He doesn’t exist. And so far it seems that the only proof is the self-sustaining book, or faith in what’s been said before by those selling God.
Just because you want it to be true doesn’t make it true.

So you’re saying that its been a personal revelation that convinced you of God’s existance. You saw, heard, smelled, felt god, therefore you believe in God? If so, what’s god like?

asking for the reliability of informations is forcing what is to not be why are you doing that Dan? what do you care of why, the depth of your senses pushing you to be, when all you do seem to value the useless feature without its means, a way to see its boss in order to love him as loving your being in truth? i am interested in returning the question to you as i am aware that i cannot stay disconnected to different beings as God seem to force our communication, again i want to cry, how can i say any to you when you don’t desire my desires, you surely will help me to see you if you answer the questions you choose to say of the person hidden back in words, so when how and where did you learn all what you say sir Dan?

who needs to proove? c’mon tell me who are you in asking for any proof? i don’t think or feel as you that is for sure, when i know i use it for what i want i don’t put it on trial what is your goal i don’t understand, is it really all of your concern to say infront of men? is anyone here wants to be in the best he sees? TO BE MAN what are you waiting for?

I’m sorry, I am having a hard time understanding what you have typed. Maybe its because English is a second language for me, but I have to re-read 4-5 times what you’ve written to kind of understand it.

Don’t worry, he is just another really weird Donald Duck.

don’t talk with me if you don’t feel liking something of what i say, the issue is not say but to share our deepest desires to be in the truth

Dude, I want to have a discussion with you. What little I understand from what you writte sounds good. If you could grammatically check the rest, then we can continue this without missunderstanding eachother.

Are you the REAL Donald Duck ? Is Donald Duck god’s BOSS ?

God’s Boss:

how my grammar would help you to talk with me? either you say what you don’t understand precisely to show the connection base we might agreed on to built upon something as to say your love of depth pushing us to speak in everyway, or you are telling me that you don’t fucking care i hate you for that for anything i feel or suffer to make and that you care less of discussion with me dude and that you are one of too many useless beings in truth you will never love any why do i have to suffer answering your obvious unwilling to make when all i care for is to be in the truth of wining good as my guardian soul, i hate you all for forcing me to speak where there is not hope for what i want, i hate you for your power in shit, i hate all your words and me forced to read, all your so stupid hypocrisy thinking you are smart
i hate you too much i just wish to die in peace

Thank you for your time. I appologize for

Peace.

iman

sigged!

Ok iman lets see if we can understand:

1. Do you believe in God ? (answer yes/no)

2. Do you talk to God like the other whako nameta (answer yes/no)

3. Are we all wrong, and if yes why ?

Thanks for clarifying.

Excellent choice!
=D> =D> =D> =D>